WEEKLY RATE FROM
155,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: High Season 165,000 € per week - Low Season 155,000 € per week - Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||40.16 m (131 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master cabin (Double) on main deck, VIP cabin (Double), 1 Double, 2 Twins (Convertible), 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE – Princess 40M Superyacht for Charter|
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Sardinia, Naples, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Event charters on request
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Princess 40M IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE Description
IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE – Princess 40M Superyacht for Charter – Built 2012 – Refit 2018 – 5 Cabins for up to 12 Guests, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – Located South of France.
IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE is a stunning 40.16m (132’) charter Superyacht, built in the United Kingdom by Princess and delivered in 2012. This award-winning motor yacht features naval architecture and exterior design by Olesinski Ltd., while her interior was penned by Bannenberg & Rowell design.
This Princess 40m Tri-deck yacht for charter is on a semi-displacement GRP hull, and GRP superstructure, with teak decks and a sizeable volume of 395 GT on beautifully proportioned decks for exquisite indoor/outdoor living during a luxury yacht charter.
She boasts magnificent levels of comfort and exceptional style thanks to her recent refit in 2018 and is characterized by her captivating exterior visage. The two-toned white and grey exterior paint work really creates an attention-grabbing appearance. The sheer size and scale of this Princess yacht is given an elegant and graceful edge thanks to incredible design work and long flowing curved lines.
IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE boasts a magnificent array of outdoor spaces across its three-tiered design. There is a gorgeous alfresco dining area and plush sofas at the stern of the main deck. This is the perfect area to relax before descending the stairs to the swim platform. From here, guests can dive into the turquoise waters for a refreshing swim, or they can make use of the impressive array of water sports equipment on board. Moving forward to the bow of the middle deck and guests can lounge on the spacious sun pads and bask in the Med sunshine. This is the ideal location to watch the crimson sun set over the Cote d’Azur coastline. Add a glass of wine or beverage of your liking freshly prepared by a member of crew into the mix and you will certainly be in heaven.
At the stern of the middle deck there is an outdoor dining table. This is perfect for guests and family to gather around as the sun rises over a delicious breakfast. Moving up to the sun deck, you have probably the most impressive outdoor space on board. This deck is fully equipped with sun loungers, sofas, a bar and even a deluxe Jacuzzi. Guests can relax and enjoy a refreshing beverage as they slip into the Jacuzzi and marvel at the passing views from this great viewpoint.
Moving inside this stunning 40m Princess motor yacht, guests are exposed to the remarkable interior design work of Bannenberg and Rowell. The main salon is a gorgeous open space, with an open plan floor layout. The contrast of light creamy furnishings and dark wooden floors gives the space a delightful contemporary yet cosy atmosphere. The main saloon has sliding doors that open out onto a terrace, resulting in a bright and airy feeling in the room. Backing onto the saloon is the main dining area. Here guests can gather and enjoy fine dining with delicious meals meticulously prepared by the chef on board. On the upper deck there is another more secluded saloon which is also furnished with plush sofas, a flat screen TV and stunning seascape views.
IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE can comfortably accommodate 12 guests in 5 high-end luxury staterooms. Guests are divided into a beam-wide main deck Master cabin, 2 VIP cabins and 2 convertible twin cabins, each with additional folding Pullman beds. Each cabin is equipped with its own en-suite facilities and elegantly furnished. This provides guests with a space to comfortably relax in the highest levels of style and luxury after a busy day on the water. She also carries accommodation for 7 crew members for maximum service while on charter.
Onboard Comfort & Entertainment
On your charter, you’ll find plenty to keep you busy and entertained such as a gym with all the latest equipment to maintain your fitness routine or soak up the bubbles in style in the sundeck jacuzzi. IMPERIAL PRINCESS BEATRICE benefits from some excellent features to improve your charter such as Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to stay connected at all times, should you wish. You can stay comfortable on board whatever the weather during your charter, with air conditioning throughout the vessel.
This 40m Princess Superyacht has an extensive array of water toys available for guests to enjoy including an 11.6m chase boat, a 6.5m tender, 2 Sea-Doo jet skis, 2 Sea bobs, 2 paddle-boards and 2 2-person kayaks, as well as 2 wakeboards, a set of water skis, a towable doughnut for those who like to zoom across the water. There are also 10 sets of snorkelling gear, fishing equipment and 2 folding bikes onboard. With this much equipment guests are guaranteed to have hours of water loving fun and create memories to last a lifetime.
Propulsion & Performance
This vessel is powered by twin 3509 Hp MTU diesel engines, which give her a cruising speed of 16 knots and a top speed of 23 knots, while comfortably cruising at 13 knots for a considerable range of 1500 nautical miles.
- Award-winning interior design from Bannenberg & Rowell
- Pedigree tri-deck superyacht
- Great outdoor deck space
- Zero speed stabilizers (at anchor and in navigation)
- 1500 NM range
- Sleeps 12 guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Jacuzzi on the sundeck
- Opening balconies on the main deck
- Opening garage converting to stern beach club
- Chase boat
- Vast array of toys
- Builder: Princess Yachts International (U. K.)
- Model: Princess 40M
- Naval Architect: Bernard Olesinski
- Exterior Designer: Bernard Olesinski
- Interior Designer: Bannenberg & Rowell
- Type: Motor Yacht / Superyacht / Tri-deck Yacht
- Hull Type: Semi-displacement
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2012
- Refit: 2018
- Overall Length: 40.16 m (131′ 9″)
- Waterline Length: 34.06 m (111′ 9″)
- Beam: 8.02 m (26′ 4″)
- Draught Max.: 2.28 m (7′ 6″)
- Displacement: 228,000 kg (502,654 lb)
- Gross Tonnage: 395 GT
- Class: RINA / RIF (French Commercial)
- Flag of Registry: France
- Location: South of France, French Riviera
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 3509 Hp (2617 kW) MTU 12V 4000 M93L
- Max. Speed: 23 knots
- Cruise Speed: 16 knots
- Economical Cruise Speed: 13 knots
- Fuel Consumption @ Economical Cruising Speed: 400 l/h
- Range: 1500 NM
- Drives: Shaft
- Propellers: 2 x 5-Blade VEEMStar-LC
- Fuel Capacity: 29,345 l (7,752 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 5,000 l (1,321 USG)
- Up to 12 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full-beam main deck Master suite, with office, King-size bed, two walk-in wardrobes, His and Hers en-suite bathroom with shower and tub
- Beam-wide VIP cabin amidship on lower deck with double king-size bed, sofa, vanity, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom with double sinks, tub and shower
- 2 x Twin cabins port and starboard of lower deck, each with closets, en-suite bathrooms and additional Pullman beds. Both cabins can be converted into doubles with sliding bed mechanisms
- Forward VIP cabin on lower deck, with double island bed, closets, en-suite bathroom with twin sinks, tub and shower
- Main deck with main saloon, formal dining area, day head and fully equipped galley
- Upper deck with second saloon / media room, and wheelhouse
- Crew Accommodation:
- 7 Crew in 4 cabins
- Captain’s cabin on upper deck with en-suite facilities, adjacent to wheelhouse
- 3 x Bunk-bedded cabins forward on lower deck, each with en-suite facilities
- Crew mess and laundry room
- ABT TRAC 100 Hp thruster(s)
- 2 x MDDCH 80 kW ONAN (50Hz) QD generators
- ABT TRAC (Fin Type – Zero Speed) anti-roll stabilisers
- Air Conditioning throughout the Vessel
- Sundeck hard top with opening sunroof and Jacuzzi
- Opening garage converting to beach club with teak deck
- Main deck opening balconies
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- Chase Boat: FJORD 38 Xpress
- Tender: 6.5m MERCURY Verado 150
- 2 x SEA-DOO Jet-skis
- 3 x SEABOBs F5S
- 2 x Paddleboards
- 2 x 2-Person kayaks
- 2 x Wakeboards
- 1 x Set of water-skis
- 1 x Towable doughnut
- 10 x Sets snorkelling gear
- Fishing equipment
- 2 x Folding bikes
Cannes, Port Canto.
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Sardinia, Naples, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
Event charters on request.
High Season: 165,000 € per week
Low Season: 155,000 € per week
Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT THIS BOAT
Call: +336 82 84 29 76 | WhatsApp
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.