WEEKLY RATE FROM
110,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: High Season 135,000 € per week - Low Season 110,000 € per week - Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||37 m (121 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master Suite (Double) on Main Deck, 1 VIP Cabin (Double), 1 Double Cabin, 2 Twin Cabins|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||MILLESIME – Couach 3700 Fly Superyacht for Charter & Sale|
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Sardinia, Naples, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands - Event charters on request
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Couach 3700 Fly MILLESIME Description
MILLESIME – Couach 3700 Fly Superyacht for Charter & Sale – 2020 – 5 Staterooms for 10 Guests, Master Cabin on Main Deck – Stabilized – French Riviera.
M/Y MILLESIME is the most recent 37-metre Couach 3700 Fly Superyacht for charter, delivered in 2020 by the renowned French yacht builder Couach. This large flybridge yacht is a true floating luxury hotel, tailor-made with attention to every single detail to guarantee an excellent stay onboard with every comfort. To cruise aboard this technological masterpiece is to experience an exceptional moment.
MILLESIME is based on the French Riviera and is available for charter in the South of France, Corsica and Sardinia, as well as in Spain, the Balearic Islands, Italy and Greece. There is nothing better than discovering the fascinating Mediterranean coastline aboard this iconic motor yacht. Her professional and friendly crew of 5 will guarantee an excellent service for a dream holiday.
This “haute couture” vessel boasts an array of sumptuous living areas laid out invitingly to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere onboard and converting this yacht into the perfect luxury yacht for friends or family. With all features of modern superyachts, MILLESIME carries several upgrades and updates such as zero speed stabilizers, beach club, hard top, a flybridge wetbar and a jacuzzi.
MILLESIME offers guest comfortable accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite staterooms comprising a Master suite on the main deck, two double cabins and two twin cabins. You’ll also find entertainment, comfort and liveability seamlessly integrated in this motor yacht, such as Wi-Fi internet, allowing you to stay connected at all times.
Powered by twin 2735 Hp MTU diesel engines, she cruises at 24 knots, reaches a maximum speed of 28 knots with a range of up to 2,000 nautical miles at 12 knots. This fast motor yacht will take her guests to their destinations rapidly, while also having a significantly long range at low speed to reach all Mediterranean yachting destinations.
When not cruising, charter yacht MILLESIME also carries onboard an incredibly vast selection of thrilling tenders, water toys and accessories for you and your guests to connect with the waters around you.
- New Superyacht, launched in 2020
- Excellent condition with professional and friendly crew
- Powerful 2735 Hp engines for 28 knots max and 24 knots cruising speed
- Zero speed stabilizers (underway and at anchor)
- 5 Staterooms for 10 Guests
- Master cabin on main deck
- Jacuzzi on the aft of flybridge
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Extensive list of water toys
- Builder: Couach Yachts (France)
- Model: Couach 3700 Fly
- Naval Architecture: Couach Yachts
- Exterior Design: Couach Yachts
- Interior Design: Couach Yachts
- Type: Motor Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Superyacht
- Hull Type: Planing
- Hull Material: GRP / Kevlar / Carbon
- Superstructure Material: GRP / Kevlar / Carbon
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2020
- Overall Length: 37.00 m (121′ 5″)
- Waterline Length: 35.00 m (114′ 10″)
- Beam: 7.30 m (23′ 11″)
- Draft: 2.40 m (7′ 10″)
- Full Load Displacement: 157,000 kgs (346,126 lbs)
- Gross Tonnage: 197 GT
- Classification: Bureau Veritas Charter Yacht
- Class: Motor / C HULL • Mach, Short Range, Engine Room
- Flag of Registry: Madeira, Portugal
- Lying: Cannes, South of France
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 2735 Hp (2039 kW) MTU 12V 4000 M90
- Maximum Speed: 28 knots
- Cruise Speed: 24 knots
- Economical Speed: 12 knots
- Range @ Economical Speed: 2000 NM
- Fuel Consumptions:
- 300 l/h @ 12 knots
- 600 l/h @ 18 knots
- 950 l/h @ 24 knots
- 1200 l/h @ 28 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 17,000 l (4,491 USG) divided into 3 tanks, including 1 day tank of 2,900 l (766 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 4,000 l (1,056.688 USG)
- Black/Grey Water Tanks: 3,800 l (1,004 USG)
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full width Master cabin (double) on main deck, with office desk/vanity, en-suite bathroom and walk-in dressing
- Full width double cabin belowdecks amidships, with office/desk/vanity, en-suite bathroom with His & Hers lavabos, closets, L-shaped couch and coffee table
- 2 x Twin cabins belowdecks port & starboard, each with closets, and en-suite bathrooms
- 1 x Double guest cabin fore, with closet, and en-suite bathroom
- Main deck with main saloon, formal dining, fully equipped galley with household appliances, pantry and day-head
- Crew Accommodation:
- 5 Crew in 3 cabins with integrated facilities
- Captain’s cabin with en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Bunk-bedded cabins with en-suite bathrooms
- Crew mess & laundry room
- Gyroscopic stabilizer VEEM for roll reduction at anchor and underway
- 80 Hp bow thruster attached on main engine PTO
- 80 Hp stern thruster
- Water maker 6,500 l/day (1,480 USG/day)
- 380V air conditioning system 336,000 BTU, 4 hermetic compressors
- 2 x 72 kW generators
- 8 x Underwater LED lights (4 at transom, 2 x 2 on lateral aft sides)
- Tender arrangement in aft garage for 4.9m tender, jet-ski and other watertoys
- Manual swimming ladder
- Hydraulic tender/swimming platform with dual functions (tilt and lift)
- Reinforced insulation on hull and decks for noise and vibration reduction
- Hydraulic retractable telescopic gangway with stainless-steel handrails and teak inserts
- Hard top on flybridge
- Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Wetbar with pantry on flybridge
- Aft beach club
- 2 x Sunbrellas aft on each side of jacuzzi with stainless-steel poles
- 1 x Sun awning with stainless-steel poles covering main deck aft sunbathing
- 1 x Retractable awning with stainless-steel structure covering bow sunbathing
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- AVON 490 DL tender with 90 Hp YAMAHA outboard engine
- SEA DOO RXP 300 jet-ski
- SEA DOO Spark Trixx jet-ski
- 2 x SEADOO Sea scooters
- Water skis
- 2 x Kayaks
- 3 x Paddleboards
- Towable & inflatable toys (Banana, Donut)
- Snorkelling gear
- Floating pad
Cannes, French Riviera.
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Saint-Tropez, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Tuscany, Sardinia, Naples, Amalfi coast, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
Event charters on request.
High Season: 135,000 € per week
Low Season: 110,000 € per week
Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
The 2020 Couach 3700 Fly Superyacht MILLESIME is also for sale at the asking price of 8,800,000 €.
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT THIS BOAT
Call: +336 82 84 29 76 | WhatsApp
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.