Tax Not Paid
Benetti Oasis 34M Motor Yacht for Sale – New Model – New Construction – 5 Cabins for 10 Guests, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – Charter Compliant – Delivery Summer 2024 – Additional Options and Customisation Possible
|Length:||34.36 m (112 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins|
|Located in:||Italy, Livorno|
|Broker Ref. No:||BENETTI OASIS 34M – 2024 – New Construction for Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Benetti Oasis 34M (New – 2024) Description
This is a unique opportunity to purchase a new-built BENETTI OASIS 34M for summer 2024 and without waiting for the next available delivery scheduled until 2026. The construction process can be followed closely by the Owner and the Captain and additional options, personalisation and customisation are still possible, in addition to the ones already selected. Fully equipped with all options you’d expect in a modern Superyacht of this calibre (including zero speed stabilizers), this vessel is also built Charter complaint.
The BENETTI OASIS 34M boasts a sportier and more youthful interior design, with a fresh look for her elegant and lofty open-concept spaces onboard. This brand new 112’ displacement motor yacht with plumbing bow and twin mechanical shaft lines, on efficient diesel engines as propulsion system, has been designed on a triple deck arrangement plus sundeck.
The BENETTI OASIS 34M is the latest model from Benetti shipyard. The exterior has been designed by RWD, and the interior by Bonetti / Kozerski.
Newly designed, the aft deck includes a beautiful spa pool, a transformer passerelle on the beach platform, and folding wings to increase space and eliminate barriers towards the sea. The wide frame of the retractable sliding doors provides an incredibly unique environment indoors and outdoors. In the first part of the main deck, we find a nice longitudinal dining table and a lounge area with a detachable sofa and a large TV.
This new BENETTI OASIS 34M for sale, comfortably accommodates 10 guests in 5 en-suite Staterooms, with further accommodation for 7 crew. The Owner’s suite is located forward of the main deck. The suite uses the full beam of the hull and enjoys natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows. The lower deck of the BENETTI OASIS 34M is entirely dedicated to guests and is divided into 2 double VIP cabins and 2 twin cabins. The upper deck lounge has a small pantry area which is connected to the galley by a dumb waiter. The vast sundeck adds socializing spaces and is protected by a hardtop, under which there is the outdoor dining area.
With a unique combination of 5 key features, the BENETTI OASIS 34M represents on her decks, a brilliant proposal to Superyacht owners who dream for long stays on board in authentic contact with the sea:
- Opening wings, extending the deck close to water but safe from the waves.
- A magnificent pool integrated in a flush deck close to the sea and within the social area.
- An unobstructed 270-degree view off the stern, even from the saloon.
- A mixture of sun and shade to let guests enjoy the deck at every time of day.
- Social design weaves the entire deck into a vast convivial OASIS, from the main saloon to the sea.
Powered by twin 1380 Hp MTU Diesel engines with low hours, the yacht reaches a top speed of 16 knots, while comfortably cruising at 14 knots. She boasts an impressive range of 2700 nautical miles at 10 knots.
A QUICK MOVE IS HIGHLY ENCOURAGED.
- Only NEW Benetti Oasis 34M available for delivery before 2026
- Full Benetti warranty
- ASEA power converter
- Zero speed fin stabilizers
- 5 Staterooms for 10 Guests, Master on main deck
- Charter compliant
- Builder: Azimut|Benetti S.p.A. – Division Benetti (Italy)
- Model: Benetti Oasis 34M
- Hull Number: 10
- Concept Design: Redman Whiteley Dixon Ltd. and Div. Benetti Technical Dep.
- Naval Architect: Pierluigi Ausonio Naval Architecture
- Interior Design: Bonetti / Kozerski Architecture D.P.C. and Benetti S.p.A, R&D Dep.
- Engineering: Azimut|Benetti S.p.A., R&D Dep. and Div. Benetti Technical Dep.
- Type: Motor Yacht / Super-Yacht / Tri-deck Yacht
- Hull Type: Displacement
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Year Built: 2024
- Length Overall: 34.36 m (112’ 9”)
- Waterline Length (full load): 33.30 m (109’ 3”)
- Beam Overall: 7.70 m (25’ 2”)
- Draft (full load): 2.03 m (6’ 8”)
- Displacement (lightship): 160,000 kg (352,740 lb)
- Displacement (half load): 190,000 kg (418,878 lb)
- Displacement (full load): 200,000 kg (440,925 lb)
- Gross Tonnage (ITC ’69): 265 GT
- Classification: RINA Commercial Yacht C ✠ HULL • MACH Y, REG Code Part A
- Location: Tuscany, Italy
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1380 Hp (1015 kW) MTU 10V 2000 M86 @ 2450 RPM each
- Maximum Speed: 16 knots
- Cruise Speed: 14 knots
- Economical Speed: 10 knots
- Range @ 10 knots: 2700 NM (approx.)
- Gearboxes: 2 x Reduction gearboxes ZF 2350 reduction ratio 4,444:1
- Shaft: 2 x MARINOX 17, diam. 110mm
- Propellers: 2 x NiBral 5-blade propellers designed to obtain high efficiency and low noise
- Fuel Capacity: 25,000 l (6,604 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 4,500 l (1,189 USG)
- Black/Grey Water Tanks: 3,000 l (793 USG)
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite Staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full-beam Master cabin on Main Deck with dressing, double island bed, en-suite bathroom
- Port & Starboard VIP double cabins, each with en-suite bathroom
- Port & Starboard Twin cabins, each with en-suite bathrooms
- Main Deck with formal dining area, main saloon, corridor, fully equipped galley, pantry and day head
- Upper Deck with lounge saloon, pantry, day head and wheelhouse
- Crew Accommodation:
- For 7 Crew in 4 cabins
- Upper Deck Captain’s cabin with en-suite facilities
- Lower Deck with 3 bunk-bedded cabins, each with en-suite facilities
- Crew Mess and Laundry area
- Stabilizers: 2 x Zero speed stabilizer fins CMC LR090, providing stabilization under way and at anchor
- Bow Thruster: CMC TP75 400V AC, 3-phaze, 50 Hz, 52 kW propeller thrust 830kgf
- Watermaker: IDROMAR MC3J watermaker capacity 4300 l (1135 USG) of water per day at 25° C
- sea water temperature
- Water Heaters: 2 x Electric hot water stainless-steel heaters with capacity of 120 l (31.7 USG) each, resistance 3+3kW for each
- Dumb Waiter: Connecting main deck, upper deck and sun deck will, electric, capacity 30kg, access doors at decks of guillotine type opening
ELECTRIC POWER SYSTEM
- Electrical Circuits:
- 400V AC, 50 Hz, 3-phase with grounded neutral for main equipment
- 230V AC, 50 Hz, 1-phase for small users
- 24V DC from batteries systems for emergency lighting, service equipment, radio and navigation equipment
- Generators: 2 x 70 kW KOHLER 70EFOZDJ 400V AC, 3-phase 50Hz
- All batteries will be GEL or AGM type
- Emergency Batteries: Group of 24V DC batteries for emergency, supplying all loads and devices considered essential for Yacht safety
- Radio Batteries: Essential communication and navigation equipment connected to a dedicated 24V DC battery bank
- Service Batteries: Group of 24V DC batteries for service
- Engines Starting Batteries: 2 x Groups of 24V DC batteries for main engines starting, 2 x groups of 24V DC batteries for main engines electronics, each group dedicated to one main engine
- Generators Starting Batteries: 2 x Groups of 24V DC batteries for diesel generators starting, each group dedicated to one diesel generator
- Motorpump Starting Batteries: 2 x Groups of batteries for motorpump starter
- Battery Chargers:
- Alternator provided on each main engine and generator charging the relative battery set
- 1 x Main engines battery sets charger with charging divider
- 1 x Diesel generators battery sets charger with charging divider
- 1 x Service battery set charger
- 1 x Emergency battery set charger
- 1 x Radio battery charger
- 1 x MMEE electronic battery set charger
- 1 x Battery charger for motorpump’s starter
- 1 x Backup battery charger, able to replace the emergency, service or the radio battery chargers, in case of failure
- Shore Power: GLENDINNING Cablemaster CM-8 is a unique cable handling and storage solution that eliminates slip rings, offers electric in/out pay, and stores unlimited cable
- Power Converters: 2 x ASEA AC36FL 75 kvA shore power converters
- Windlasses: 2 x Electric windlasses of the vertical type (MZ ELECTRONICS NV16) locally controlled, 400V AC, 3-phases and power 4kW with electromagnetic brake
- Mooring Capstans: 2 x Electric foot-operated vertical capstans (MZ ELECTRONICS MILOS) fitted on aft deck, locally controlled, 400V AC, 3-phases and power 4kW
- Anchors: 2 x Galvanised steel HHP (high holding power) anchors of 200kg each
- Tender and PWC handling System: Electro-hydraulic crane for the launching and the haulage of the tender, supported by the hull structure, local control system for extension, retraction and lifting (up & down)
- Minipool: Benetti custom made, fitted on main deck aft, with infinity edge and 6kW heater to maintain a steady water temperature
- Side Platforms: Side platforms turned by hydraulic rotary actuators and mechanical blocks
SAFETY & SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- Fire Alarm System: With sensors and manual buttons fitted throughout the Yacht of a type as per Classification Society requirements. Control unit fitted in the wheelhouse, Heat or smoke detectors fitted in each cabin, room and technical space according to Classification Society, actuating an audible and visible alarm in wheelhouse
- Fire Pump: Electric self-priming pump GIANNESCHI ACM 531 400V AC, flow rate 500 l/min (132 USG/min) at 18m H2O in the engine room for fire extinguishing system
- Bilge Pumps: Electric self-priming pump GIANNESCHI ACM 531 400V AC, flow rate 350 l/min (92 USG/min) at 20m H2O in the engine room for main bilge system; electric pump GIANNESCHI CP40 400V AV, flow rate 145 l/min (38 USG/min) at 4m H2O will be provided for the garage bilge system, electric submersible pump GIANNESCHI Maxisub 24V CC, flow rate 100 l/min (26 USG/min) at 5m H2O for the forward locker
- Motorpump: Diesel motorpump GIANNESCHI M-ACB 531, flow rate 400 l/min (105 USG/min) at 35m H2O for bilge and fire system
- Engine Room Extinguishing System: Fire extinguishing system NOVEC installed according to Manufacturer requirements, with adequate nozzles and a release handle situated in the emergency control panel outside the engine room
- Fire Extinguishers: Portable CO2/foam/powder fire extinguishers, stored in suitable places provided as per fire and safety plan. Type and number according to Classification Society requirements
- Fire Nozzles: Fire nozzles as for rules
- Fire Hoses: Fire hoses as for rules
- Fireman Axe
- Firefighting Blankets: Fire blanket stored in a suitable place in the galley, fire blanket the sun deck, nearby the cooking top
- Medical Kit
- Life Rafts: 4 x Life rafts for 8 people each, fitted with hydrostatic release, provided on sun deck
- Life Buoys: Painted Yacht name and port of registry, 2 x with buoyant line on main deck aft
- Flares: Set of 6-piece parachute flares and floating smoke signals (2 pieces)
- Life Jackets: 17 x Life jackets provided
OPTIONAL EQUIPMENT ON ORDER
- IMO TIER III Compliance included
- REG Code Part A Compliance included (commercial yacht certification for charter). This option included Black Water Treatment System HAMANN HL CONT PLUS COMPACT 0125
- Awning for Sundeck Aft Area with 4 carbon fiber poles
- Awning for Sundeck Forward Area with 4 carbon fiber poles
- Awning for Upper Deck Aft Area with 4 carbon fiber poles
- Awning for Upper Deck Forward Area with 4 carbon fiber poles
- Awning for Main Deck Aft Area with 6 carbon fiber poles
- Removable stainless-steel shower on the stern platform
- Sun umbrella on Main Deck Aft
- Tender Towing System: Reinforcement of the stern cleats and structures around and signalling lights installation
- Transformer Passerelle on Beach Platform: Custom-made hydraulically powered multi-functional platform serving as a passerelle, swim ladder and loading platform (max load 420kg)
- 12 x Underwater Lights: CANTALUPI Sealed Evo 160 SS 105W (4 astern, 4 port, 4 starboard)
- Automatic sliding door on Upper Deck Skylounge
- Automatic door from Main Deck Saloon to pantry
- AIS System Class A: FURUNO FA170
- CCTV System: 3 x Fixed cameras on Main Deck Aft, Main Deck P&S sides, 1 x Panning camera in the Engine Room, 1 x On the mast + 1 extra monitor for crew mess and repetitor in Captain’s Cabin
- Air Conditioning:
- Air Conditioning: VECO Max Sea Water Temp 32°C (as per standard); External Air 35°C – RH 90%; Internal Air: 22°C – RH 55%
- Electric System:
- GLENDINNING for Shore Power Connection Aft: Cablemaster CM-8 is a unique cable handling and storage solution that eliminates slip rings, offers electric in/out pay, and stores unlimited cable
- Technical Setup for Power Converter ASEA 2 x AC36FL 75 kvA
TENDERS & TOYS
- TBD (Owner’s supply)
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest of the ship’s systems.
Prior appointment at the yard, please.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT THIS BOAT
Call: +44 7708 473 522 | WhatsApp
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.