Price: On Request
Pajot Custom Eco Yacht 115 Catamaran – New Construction E-Yacht Built by Wider – Delivery 20 Months from Order – New Concept Maxi Sailing Catamaran
|Length:||35.10 m (115 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double), 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 115 CATAMARAN – New Construction Maxi Catamaran|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Pajot Custom Eco Yacht 115 Catamaran (New) Description
Resulting from the collaboration of an experienced and competent team of specialists and the Wider shipyard in Italy, the PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 115 CATAMARAN is a combination of new and coordinated concepts. The innovations coupled with proven solutions allow this multihull platform to achieve all the functions and attributes of a Superyacht.
The new construction 35.1m PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 115 CATAMARAN Eco Yacht is a radically innovative superyacht catamaran project.
The assembly of the hull structure and the aluminium nacelle, the composite coach roof and flybridge superstructures and the carbon rig, embellished with these new design features, create a combination unprecedented on the market.
First-class seakeeping, ease of handling and use with luxurious comfort are harmoniously combined on this sailing E-catamaran. The calibration of the main structural and propulsion elements is predetermined to create perfect uniformity. The fittings and the interior style can be adapted to be exclusive and corresponding to the owner’s personality, comfortably accommodating in luxury and style up to 12 guests in 5 staterooms and 6 crew members.
Major innovative and progressive features and qualities are brought together in the “Eco Yacht” project philosophy, incorporating engineering with art, to achieve the ultimate pleasure on the water, whether for private use or charter.
“No more heavy, complicated, fuel-consuming and noisy yachts.
Catamaran hulls feature a low hydrodynamic drag, a simple and efficient sail system, a large source of solar and hydraulic energy associated with hybrid electric propulsion bringing technology to the service of ecology. This is the birth of a real E-yacht.” – Marc PAJOT
- Economic and environmental-friendly hybrid operation:
- Low drag of catamaran hulls
- Simple and efficient sail propulsion
- Noiseless, hybrid propulsion by electric motors
- Service power supplied by hydrodynamic generators
- Service power supplied by a large solar panel area of 70 m² (752 sq ft)
- Long-range diesel-electric propulsion energy
- Electric energy storage for night-time autonomy at anchor
- Zero CO2 emissions coastal sailing over 30 nautical miles
- Versatile sailing performance allowing:
- High average speeds under sail and sensations even in light airs
- Safe and stable passage through big seas and strong weather conditions
- Stress-free access to shoal draft areas and shallower port areas
- Extremely simple and economical storage ashore and chocking
- Simplicity of use and efficiency of control under sails:
- Simple and reliable carbon rig with the focus on safety, based on 40 years of yachting experience
- Sail plan with lines designed to be handled quickly and serenely with a boomless square-topped mainsail and headsails on furlers
- Automated deck hardware for fingertip manoeuvres with a short-handed crew (captive winch)
- Advanced helm stations equipped with controls for perfect steering control and watchkeeping, increased pleasure at the helm, and the privacy of the guests
- Interior navigation and monitoring station
- Spacious yet also intimate outdoor areas:
- Reception, relaxation and dining areas, forward, aft and on the flybridge, of more than 200 m² (2,150 sq ft)
- Convivial areas and small, more intimate spaces
- Maneuvering areas for the crew clearly separated from those of the guests
- Beach club-type sugar scoops never seen before on a catamaran of this size
- Tailor-made “Haute-Couture” interior:
- Living space of more than 200 m² (2,150 sq ft) adaptable according to the wishes and desires of the owner in the spirit of a “Custom Yacht”
- Aft VIP cabins with private terraces or Beach club
- Large master cabin of 22 m² (234 sq ft) on the main deck with private exterior access
- Spacious and totally independent galley and crew quarters
- A team of talented, supporting professionals:
- Marc PAJOT, a determined leader in the achievement of projects, successfully engaged since his childhood in high-level yachting and experienced in team management. He has designed and developed the boats with which he has shone in the transatlantic fully crewed and single-handed races such as Elf Aquitaine, and the America’s Cup French Kiss and Ville de Paris. As part of his brokerage activity, he has also been Project Manager for successful boats such as the Wally 100, TANGO.
- Nicolas FAUROUX, engineer at the forefront of naval architecture for 40 years. He has made his mark in the world of sailing superyachts, notably with VAIMITI, a 40-metre aluminium sloop, the refit of many classic sailing boats such as MARISKA, of the beautiful 15-Metre class. His multiple talents are equalled only by his passion for sailing.
- Franck DE RIVOYRE and Christophe LAROSE, structural and rigging engineers who have participated in some of the greatest round the world records on multihulls, with FONCIA and GROUPAMA. They have been involved in the multihull yachting industry since its beginnings and have contributed to the advent of the catamaran as a platform for super yachting. 80% of catamarans over 18 metres have passed through their firm.
- WIDER Shipyard « Born Electric »: This shipyard in Ancona has been a pioneer in the innovation of electric Motor-Yacht propulsion. Their know-how in aluminium construction and Yacht quality finishes of the interiors are a guarantee of quality.
- Builder: Wider Yachts (Italy
- Model: Pajot Custom Eco Yacht 115 Catamaran
- Type: Maxi Catamaran / Sailing Catamaran
- General conception: Pajot – Custom Sailing Catamaran
- Naval architecture: Nicolas Fauroux – Groupe Fauroux
- Structure engineering: Franck de Rivoyre – Christophe Larose
- Hull construction: Aluminium 5083
- Superstructure construction: Composite infusion
- Length overall: 35.10 m
- Hull water line length: 33.85 m
- Max beam: 14.25 m
- Hull beam: 3.80 m
- Bow freeboard: 3.23 m
- Stern freeboard: 3.10 m
- Height under loaded platform: 1.60 m
- Loaded draft (centerboard): 2.40 m / 4.60 m
- Charged air draft (excluding antennas): 45.00 m
- Air draft without mast: 5.70 m
- Load displacement: 105 T
- Gross Tonnage: < 300 UMS
- Classification: LY3 – MCA < 500 GT
- Certification: Veritas Marine
- Mainsail: 197 m²
- Genoa 1: 277 m²
- Genoa 2: 115 m²
- Staysail: 66 m²
- Gennaker: 450 m²
- Asymmetric Spi: 850 m²
- Type: Hybrid-electric motorisation
- Main engines (electric): 2 x 400 Hp (300 kW)
- Cruising speed: 12 knots
- Max speed (engine): 15 – 16 knots
- Fuel tanks capacity: 5,000 l
- Fresh water tanks capacity: 4,000 l
- Guest cabins: 5 Staterooms
- Max number of guests: 12 Guests
- Crew cabins: 3 – 4 cabins
- Max crew: 4 – 6 Crew members
OTHER MAIN EQUIPMENT
- Generators: 2 x 150 kW
- Hydrogenerator: 7 kW/h @ 12 knots
- Solar panels: 70 m² 12 kW/h
- Watermakers: 2 x 250 l/h
- Water treatment plant: HEADHUNTER marine sewage
- Williams DieselJet 625 (option)
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT THIS BOAT
Call: +44 7708 473 522 | WhatsApp
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.