Tax Not Paid
Pajot Custom Eco Yacht 90 Catamaran – New Construction E-Yacht Built by Wider – Delivery 18 Months from Order – New Concept Maxi Sailing Catamaran
|Length:||27.50 m (90 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2nd Master (Double) and 2 Doubles/Twins|
|Located in:||Italy, Ancona|
|Broker Ref. No:||PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 90 – New Construction Maxi Catamaran|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Pajot Custom Eco Yacht 90 Catamaran (New) Description
The 27.50m PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 90’ is the new addition to innovating line of Eco-Yacht 115’ and 145’ hybrid catamarans, developed by Pajot Custom Yachts and the Italian shipyard Wider. This new multihull appeared in response of the growing demand for the sustainable yachts.
The PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 90 repeats many of her bigger allies features. Exterior details include aluminium built, the cutting-edge design for hulls, efficient sail layout with boomless main sail, retractable center board, allowing shallow draft.
Hybrid power system comprises extensive use of solar panels (50m2) combined with new generation electric propulsion by in-house Wider Management System (WMS). No engine noise, no vibrations and no CO2 emissions in “hotel” mode.
The unique design of the new PAJOT CUSTOM ECO YACHT 90’ boasts a full beam saloon (75m2) with 150-degree view from the galley, home cinema area, followed by panoramic master cabin with direct access to the fore private deck with a private lounging area and jacuzzi. Customisable layout offers the opportunity to draft two cabins instead of one master suite. Two spacious VIP cabins of 20m2 each are located on the lower deck, both equipped by private beach club terraces with direct access to water.
Marc Pajot and Marcello Maggi (Wider shipyard’s CEO) are very enthusiastic about this project which marks a new milestone in catamaran construction.
“Catamaran hulls feature a low hydrodynamic drag, a simple and efficient sail system, a large source of solar and hydraulic energy associated with hybrid electric propulsion bringing technology to the service of ecology. This is the birth of a real E-yacht.” – Marc PAJOT
- Economic and environmental-friendly hybrid operation
- Built in aluminium (sustainable material) for lightness and strength
- Low drag of catamaran hulls
- Simple and efficient sail propulsion
- Noiseless, hybrid propulsion by electric motors
- Service power supplied by hydrodynamic generators
- Service power supplied by a large solar panel area of 47 m²
- Long-range diesel-electric propulsion energy
- Zero CO2 emissions coastal sailing over 30 nautical miles
- Easy sail handling and manoeuvring
- There are 3 separate helm stations one on each hull on each side of the salon and one inside, all comfortably appointed but set apart from the “guests”
- The main sail is a “boom-less” cutting-edge design providing maximum wind efficiency, ease of use and safety. The hi-tech mast is all carbon fiber for strength and lightness
- Deploying or furling the forward sails is fast and easy thanks to their electric furlers
- Extreme spaciousness, private areas indoors and outdoors
- Full beam saloon of 75m2 (775 sq. ft.) with 150-degree view from the galley, home cinema area
- Customized fore deck use: one full-beam master with private deck and jacuzzi, or 2 spacious cabins
- Manoeuvring areas for the crew clearly separated from those of the guests
- Two spacious and luxurious VIP cabins – each 20m2 (215 sq. ft.) featuring private beach club terraces
- Builder: Wider Yachts (Italy)
- Model: Pajot Custom Eco Yacht 90’
- General conception: Wider – Pajot Custom Yachts
- Naval architecture : Nicolas Fauroux – Groupe Fauroux
- Structure engineering: Franck de Rivoyre – Christophe Larose
- Type: Maxi Catamaran / Sailing Catamaran
- Hull construction: Aluminium Silicium / 5083 / 5383
- Superstructure construction: Composite infusion
- Decks: Teak
- Length overall: 27.50 m (90’)
- Hull water line length: 26.60 m (87’ 3”)
- Max beam: 12.00 m (39’ 4”)
- Hull beam: 2.90 m (9’ 6”)
- Bow freeboard: 2.66 m (8’ 9”)
- Stern freeboard: 2.78 m (9’ 1”)
- Height under loaded platform: 1.55 m (5’ 1”)
- Loaded draft (center board): 1.90 m (6’ 3”) / 3.70 m (12’ 1”)
- Loaded air draft (excluding antennas): 37.00 m (121’ 5”)
- Air draft without mast: 5.30 m (17’ 5”)
- Displacement: 67,000 kgs (147,710 lbs)
- Classification: RINA
- Mainsail: 160 m² (1,722 sq. ft.)
- Genoa 1: 194 m² (2,088 sq. ft.)
- Genoa 2: 75 m² (807 sq. ft.)
- Staysail: 36 m² (387.5 sq. ft.)
- Gennaker: 380 m² (4,090 sq. ft.)
- Asymmetric spi: 600 m² (6,458 sq. ft.)
- Type: Hybrid-electric motorisation
- Electric engines: 2 x 150 kW
- Cruising speed: 11 knots
- Max speed (engine): 13 knots
- Fuel tanks capacity: 3,000 l (792.5 USG)
- Fresh water tanks capacity: 2,000 l (528.3 USG)
- Guest cabins: 3/4 Staterooms
- Max number of passengers: 10/12
- Crew cabins: 2/3
- Max crew: 3 – 4
OTHER MAIN EQUIPMENT
- Hydrogenerator (optional): 7 kW/h @ 12 knots
- Generators: 2 x 45 kW
- Solar panels: 47 m² 8 kW/h
- Watermakers: 2 x 120 l/h
- Water treatment plant: HEADHUNTER Marine sewage
- Tender 5.80m (19’) max (option)
18 Months from firm order.
5 years on the hull, 2 years on the rest of the ship’s systems.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT THIS BOAT
Call: +44 7708 473 522 | WhatsApp
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.