Looking to buy or charter the yacht of your dreams?
Don’t miss your next boat!
We help you navigate the new world of crypto.
Wednesday, 1st February 2023
YACHTS INVEST & BITCASHIER
WHAT ARE CRYPTOCURRENCIES ?
A cryptocurrency is a digital or virtual currency that is secured by cryptography. Many cryptocurrencies are decentralised networks based on blockchain technology – a distributed ledger enforced by a disparate network of computers.
Founded in 2019, Bitcashier helps companies and HNWI buy, sell and exchange crypto or FIAT securely with multiple settlement solutions globally. Bitcashier platform and services enable the use of cryptocurrency as a payment option without subjecting Buyer or Seller to the risk of holding cryptocurrency. At Bitcashier, they operate with complete discretion, and they are a European regulated company operating globally. A B2B platform with a portfolio of Clients across multiple industries including Real Estate, Yachts, Jets, Cars, Gaming and Luxury Goods in general. Bitcashier’s intelligent technology uses chain analysis on wallet contents to provide additional protection to all parties involved.
BITCASHIER YACHT PROGRAM
Bitchashier’s Yacht program is expanding with plenty of reputable Yacht Brokerage companies by ensuring completely de-risked transactions with no volatility of price, and where the Seller or Owner of the Boat always receives full contract price in chosen currency.
HOW DOES IT WORK ? – BUY OR CHARTER A YACHT STEP BY STEP
- Yachts Invest (or the Owner of the Boat) complete an invoice on the Bitcashier portal.
- The Customer will be contacted by a Bitcashier trader, and a rate given in crypto (to pay with their preferred wallet in cryptocurrency), for the contract amount of FIAT to be paid and a QR code is sent to them. This rate will be held for up to 15 minutes.
- The Customer then accepts the rate by scanning the QR code.
- The crypto payment is automatically exchanged instantaneously into FIAT which is settled to Yachts Invest’s (or the Seller’s) wallet.
- The payment is settled to the account immediately according to sale price and contractual terms.
Contact the Yachts Invest brokerage team to find out more.