Boats proposed by Yachts Invest during Cannes Yachting Festival 2022
21 August 2022
YACHTS INVEST wishes to invite its customers to this year’s edition of the leading in-water boat show in Europe and one of the largest in the world: the Cannes Yachting Festival 2022, also known as the Cannes Boat Show, held every year since 1977.
We are pleased to inform that the vaccine pass is not mandatory anymore to access to the show, although strong sanitary measures will still be in place. All access tickets and passes must be reserved online.
CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL 2022
The Cannes Yachting Festival is held regularly in September in the shimmering bay of Cannes, in a luxurious and elegant atmosphere. This year it will take place from September 6 to 11 on:
– The Vieux Port of Cannes for the new motorboat exhibition,
– Our base port, the Port Canto of Cannes for the new showcase of the most beautiful sailing boats, preowned and charter yacht show.
The Cannes Yachting Festival is the most important rendezvous in Europe for yachts shown afloat with 575 exhibitors, presenting more than 600 new and used boats, and 54,000 visitors who attended the last edition in 2021. It brings together the main actors of the yachting industry, exhibiting their latest premiere with 140 new models and world premieres launched.
This year, we will be actively promoting the brands we collaborate with:
ASTONDOA showcasing 2 new Flybridge models and a new Sport Yacht – Super Yachts Extension, Stands SYE031 on land and SYE226 afloat + Sea Trial Area
MAIORA presenting 2 new Superyachts – Jetee, Stands JETEE187 on land and JETEE016 afloat
AB YACHTS presenting 1 large new Sport Yacht with jet propulsion – Jetee, Stands JETEE187 on land and JETEE016 afloat
NEW MOTOR YACHTS AT THE SHOW (VIEUX PORT)
- Astondoa AS5 – New series Flybridge Cruiser
- Astondoa AS8 – New series Flybridge Motor Yacht
- Astondoa 677 Coupé – New series Sport Yacht (World Premiere) – Immediate Delivery
- Astondoa 377 Coupé – New series Open Sport Boat
- Maiora 30 Walk-Around – New series Flybridge Superyacht – Immediate Delivery
- Maiora 35 Exuma – New series Crossover Superyacht (World Premiere)
- AB Yachts 100 – New series Performance Yacht – Immediate Delivery
Besides guiding you through the wide new boat array exhibited at the yacht show, YACHTS INVEST will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of preowned boats, yachts and superyachts we have available for sale, in the vicinity of the boat show or at anchor on the French Riviera. Our main offices in Port Canto will be permanently open to welcome our clients.
Please contact us to schedule a viewing as we will also be presenting the following selection of preowned yachts for sale and charter in the vicinity of the Cannes Yachting Festival 2022:
- Azimut Grande 35 Metri IRYNA – 2019 – in Show – Superyacht for Sale – Brokerage Area
- Maiora 30 Convertible ZOUT – 2021 – at Anchor – Yacht for Sale
- CNB 104 Sloop VICTORIA D – 1994/2018 – in Antibes – Sailing Yacht for Sale
- Sanlorenzo SL96A – 2021 – in Marina Baie des Anges – Yacht for Sale
- Peri 29 QUANTUM – 2007/2021 – at Anchor – Yacht for Charter
- Mochi Long Range 23 L FOR LIFE – 2011 – in Imperia, Italy – Yacht for Sale
- Sunseeker 86 INSOMNIA – 2020 – in Show – Yacht for Sale & Charter – Brokerage Area
While we’re still embarking boat rentals due to the splendid weather conditions in the South of France through September, most of the yachts for charter in our fleet will be back already by the show. If you wish to look and compare some options to charter a yacht in the future, for day-charters, a weekly cruise or corporate and private events, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our charter boats as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, buy or charter a new or preowned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a professional and competent Yacht Broker during the Cannes Yachting Festival 2022, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with courtesy invitations.