Price: On Request
Brand New Astondoa AS8 Flybridge Yacht – New Construction – A Masterpiece of the Sea – New Model – New Design – 8 Month Delivery – Showcased @ Cannes Yachting Festival 2022
Astondoa AS8 (New) Description
In the brand-new ASTONDOA AS8 Flybridge yacht, functionality meets aesthetics.
“Less is more”, but sometimes “more” can be functional and useful, making a timeless and elegant design. This is the case of the brand-new motor yacht newly designed by the leading Spanish boatbuilder, where functionality is combined with aesthetics, and added to her sporty character, the new ASTONDOA AS8 is a “Masterpiece of the sea”.
What defines the new ASTONDOA AS8 motor yacht is “Avantgarde” as the result of the blend of her new contemporary design, style and “colour & trim” with the yard’s timeless skilful knowledge that makes this yacht unique, beautiful, practical and finished flawlessly, where every detail counts.
Although smartly built under the 24m mark, with a cutting-edge design from bow to stern, this flybridge yacht actually comes with a length overall of 25.25 metres (82’ 84”) and a remarkably wide beam of beam of 6.04m (19’ 82”), and is distinguished by her large side windows and an innovative styling of the main deck, where the huge American-style galley perfectly integrates into her functional, yet elegant layout.
The lower deck is home to the unbelievably voluminous beam-wide Owner’s stateroom with central king-size bed and his & hers en-suite bathroom as distinctive features, a sizeable VIP cabin towards the bow and two guest cabins to port and starboard which can be fitted as twins or doubles, also with en-suite bathrooms.
Two crew cabins for 4 crew members complete the smart and functional layout of this yacht.
The ASTONDOA AS8 comes standard with twin 1600 Hp MAN V12 Diesel engines providing an exhilarating top speed of 32 knots, while comfortably cruising at 26 knots, with fuel-efficient consumption. As an alternative, the yard also proposes an option for twin MAN V12-1900 Hp engines.
- Builder: Astondoa Yachts (Spain)
- Model: Astondoa AS8
- Engineering: Astondoa Group
- Exterior Design: Astondoa Group
- Interior Design: Astondoa Group
- Furniture: Astondoa Group
- Type: Flybridge Yacht / Motor-Yacht / Planing Hull
- Hull Material: GRP – Fibreglass
- Superstructure Material: GRP – Fibreglass + Carbon fibre
- Decks Material: Teak
- Length Overall L.O.A: 25.25 m (82’ 84”)
- Waterline Length: 23.28 m (76’ 38”)
- Max Beam: 6.04 m (19’ 82”)
- Max Draft: 2.21 m (7’ 25”)
- Displacement (no load): 56,000 kgs (61.72 US ton)
- Standard Cabins: 4 (8/10 Guests), 2 Crew (4 Crew members)
- Classification: CE Class A, RINA
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1600 Hp MAN V12-1600 (1213 kW @ 2300 rpm)
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Drive Type: Shaft Drive
- Top Speed (Std. Engines): 32 Knots
- Cruising Speed (Std. Engines): 26 Knots
- Economical Cruising Speed: 22 Knots
- Range Cruising Speed: 400 nm
- Range Economical Speed: 450 nm
Optional: 2 x 1900 Hp MAN V12-1900 (1397 kW @ 2300 rpm)
- Fuel Capacity: 6,200 l (1,637.87 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 1,100 l (290.59 USG)
- 4 Guest cabins for 8 guests
- Cabin Configuration:
- Beam-wide Owner’s stateroom with central king-size bed and his & hers en-suite bathroom
- VIP cabin towards the bow with double island bed and en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Guest cabins to port and starboard which can be fitted as twins or doubles, also with en-suite bathrooms
- Day-head on main deck
- 2 Crew cabins for 4 crew members with integrated facilities
- Maximum number of people on board: 18
- 4 Cabins and 4 bathrooms standard + 2 crew cabin + 1 day-head, Salon, Galley, Dining room and Main Helm on main deck
- Decoration De Luxe Standard
- 2 x 21.5 kW generators 220V-50Hz
- Shore power inlet
- Air Conditioning Tropical A/C 144,000 BTU
- Bow Thruster (electric)
- Bow area Portuguese bridge with sunbed, settee an audio
- Anchor windlass with anchor and chain
- 2 x AFT mooring winches
- Engine, Generator oil change system
- Double RACOR filters for generator
- Engine-driven emergency bilge pump
- Automatic fire fighting system
- Concealed telescopic gangway with automatic handrails
- Semi-automatic electric water tight door from saloon to starboard sideway
- Teak floor on cockpit
- Teak floor on sideways
- Teak floor on bathing platform
- Hard top flybridge in GRP/Carbon with lights and flybridge Hi-Fi audio
- LED light system
- Lighting for lateral corridors
- Lighting for flybridge floor
- Windows and windscreen external covers
- Aft access to engine room/crew quarters
- Dock side water inlet
- Furniture on flybridge with barbecue, sink, water
- Fridge on flybridge
- Ice maker on flybridge
- Fully equipped galley with MIELE or equivalent appliances (refrigerator, freezer, oven, microwave, hob & hood)
- Washer and dryer
- Wood floor on saloon
- TECMA toilets
- Blinds in wood or aluminium finish
- Hi-Fi A/V surround sound system YAMAHA 5.1 main deck saloon/aft cockpit
- YAMAHA Hi-Fi sound system in each of the four cabins
- LED TV for owner’s cabin (with Blue-Ray DVD player)
- LED TV for salon (with Blue-Ray player)
- LCD TV and blue-ray DVD for VIP cabin
- Up/Down hydraulic lifting swim platform – Tender lift system
- 2 x 16″ RAYMARINE/GARMIN multifunction displays Main Helm
- 1 x 16″ RAYMARINE/GARMIN display Flybridge
- RAYMARINE/GARMIN antenna (randome 48 nm)
- RAYMARINE/GARMIN autopilot
- 2 x RAYMARINE/GARMIN VHF Stations
Available on request, please consult us for pricing.
Available on request.
8 Months from firm order FOB (Incoterms) Santa Pola, Spain.
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest of the ships’ systems.
Presented at 2022 Cannes Yachting Festival.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.