YACHTS INVEST wishes to invite its customers to the 40th Anniversary of one of the major Yacht Shows in Europe: the Cannes Yachting Festival 2017, also known as the Cannes Boat Show.
CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL 2017
The Cannes Yachting Festival is held annually in September in the shimmering bay of Cannes, in a luxurious and elegant atmosphere. This year it will take place from September 12 to 17 on:
- The Old Port of Cannes for the new boat exhibition,
- Our base port, the Port Canto of Cannes for the pre-owned and charter yacht show.
The Cannes Yachting Festival is the most important rendezvous in Europe for yachts shown afloat with nearly 500 exhibitors, presenting nearly 630 new and used boats, and over 50,000 visitors expected. It brings together the main actors of the yachting industry, exhibiting their latest premiere.
Besides guiding you through the wide new boat array exhibited at the yacht show, YACHTS INVEST will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of pre-owned boats, yachts and superyachts we have available for sale, in the vicinity of the boat show on the Riviera, particularly in Port Canto.
NEW BOATS AT THE SHOW (OLD PORT)
- Astondoa 100 Century – World Premiere: Super Yachts Extension, Stands SYE045 on land, SYE234 afloat
- Astondoa 80 Flybridge – World Premiere: Super Yachts Extension, Stands SYE045 on land, SYE234 afloat
- Dreamline 26 AKIRA – 2017: Jetée, Stands JETEE012 on land, JETEE191 afloat
Please contact us to schedule a viewing as we will also be presenting the following preowned yachts for sale:
- Mangusta 130 SHANE – 2004/2017 – at Anchor
- Mangusta 108 AMAZING – 2010 – in Antibes Port Vauban
- Riva 85 Opera Super SULA – 2009 – in St. Jean Cap Ferrat
- Ferretti Custom Line 94 DREAMCATCHER – 2004 – in Golfe Juan
- Princess 85 Motor Yacht CATHERINE – 2009 – in Juan les Pins
- Sunseeker 75 Yacht KATYUSHA – 2016 – in Antibes Port Vauban
- Falcon 80 REVOLUTION – 2009 – in Sanremo
- Leopard 24 OLA MONA – 2006 – in Port Canto
- Carver C34 Fly PALTUS – 2013 – in Port Canto
While we’re still embarking boat rentals due to the splendid weather conditions in the South of France through September, most of the yachts for charter in our fleet will be back already by the show. If you wish to look and compare some options to charter a yacht in the future, for day-charters, a weekly cruise or a corporate or private event, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our charter boats as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, buy or charter a new or pre-owned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a professional and competent Yacht Broker during the 40th Anniversary of the Cannes Yachting Festival 2017, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with invitations.