Perini Navi 42M Sloop Sailing Yacht for Sale – New Construction – Hull Ready, 18 Month Delivery – Located in Italy
|Année de construction:|
|Longueur:||42.30 m (138 ft)|
|Cabines:||4: Master (Double), 3 Twins, Convertible Media Room, Optional Pullmans|
|Réf. Broker No:||PERINI NAVI 42M SLOOP – New Construction – For Sale|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Perini Navi 42M Sloop (Neuf)
Perini Navi 42M Sloop (Neuf) Description
The PERINI NAVI 42M SLOOP introduces a number of innovative features to the market that will offer Owners the perfect blend of sailing performance and offshore cruising capability amid spacious luxury, style, comfort and easy sailing in a new and dynamic Superyacht. This yacht represents the next evolution of Perini Navi styling, building on the heritage of the brand and with a renewed emphasis on sailing performance. The Reichel/Pugh hull and appendage shapes have been developed using their latest knowledge in performance superyacht design and state-of-the-art design tools, including an extensive CFD program. Built entirely from aluminium and fitted out as a sloop, this 42-meter sailing yacht features a hull shape, combined with a finely tuned and well-proportioned sail-plan that ensures the yacht will offer exceptional balance and seakeeping which Reichel/Pugh yachts are known for around the world. It is exciting for our design team to be collaborating with Perini Navi, who has such a great history of delivering quality superyachts with an impeccable finish and trusted strength.
The PERINI NAVI 42M Evolution project meets the needs for blue-water performance and endurance, combined with sporty exterior styling and high interior comfort. Indeed, the exterior styling by Perini Navi is completely new. The plumb bow and sleek sheer line suggest power and speed, while the uncluttered deck and ample use of glass convey a sense of airiness and light. The aft cockpit provides easy lounging and dining facilities protected by the overhanging deckhouse and glass windbreaks, but within easy distance of guests on the open deck. A large stern platform as well as a streamlined deckhouse, along with the folding transom door offers a cozy, sea-level alcove with convenient staircase access on both sides, in addition to the swim platform. To further enhance the “en plein air” experience, the open foredeck features a Japanese – style dining pit that can be closed flush with the teak deck to create yet more recreation space. Naturally the pit can be shaded in dining mode by a collapsible awning.
The main deck interior of the PERINI NAVI 42M benefits from a glass skylight that runs the length of the coach-roof, allowing natural light to flood the open-space salon and dining area from above, as well as from the large side windows. Below deck there are en-suite accommodations for 8 to 10 guests, a full beam Master stateroom aft, two guest cabins and a fourth cabin forward of the engine room. An adjoining space can serve as a media room or extra cabin.
But the Evolution concept is not just about style and comfort: today’s owners also demand high performance under sail and efficient propulsion when motoring. To this end, racing yacht specialists Reichel/Pugh in California have designed a stylish aluminium hull form with lifting keel, and a powerful but easy to manage sail plan, with laminated sails and carbon fiber mast, boom and rigging.
As an option, Perini Navi has developed an innovative hybrid propulsion system that combines a diesel main engine with an electric motor. The electric motor can be utilized for low-speed and low-noise coastal navigation (electric mode), or as an electrical generator in conjunction with the main engine (hybrid mode). This configuration also provides for propulsion redundancy and extended life span for both main engine and generators. This optional concept promises to consolidate Perini Navi’s reputation for innovation and excellence combined with the performance and seakeeping of a Reichel/Pugh design.
- Builder: Perini Navi (Italian Sea Group – Italy)
- Model: Perini Navi 42M SY
- Naval Architecture: Perini Navi
- Design: Reichel/Pugh Design
- Type: Sailing Yacht / Superyacht
- Sub-type: Sloop-rigged
- Keel Type: Lifting keel (up & down)
- Hull Material: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak-laid
- Length Overall: 42.30 m (138’ 9”)
- Waterline Length: 40.70 m (133’ 6”)
- Maximum Beam: 9.70 m (31’ 10”)
- Draft (keel up): 3.80 m (12’ 5”)
- Draft (keel down): 5.80 m (19’)
- Mast Height (carbon): 56.50 m (185’ 4”)
- Maximum Displacement: 250,000 kg (551,155.6 lb)
- Gross Tonnage: 272 GT
- Classification: ✠ A1 Commercial Yachting Service; ✠ AMS + MCA Short Range LY3
- Located: Tuscany, Italy
- Sloop Rigged With:
- Carbon mast
- Standard carbon modulus boom
- Removable staysail
- Code 1
- Deck Fittings:
- Flush deck
- PERINI NAVI furlers
- PERINI NAVI captive winches
- Main Engine: 1 x 275 Hp (205 kW) JOHN DEERE 4045 SFM
- Maximum Speed: 11.5 knots
- Range: 2000 NM @ 9 knots
OPTIONAL ELECTRIC PROPULSION
- Electrical Motor: 1 x E-Motion 200 kW
- Main Generator: 1 x Variable speed 180 kW
- Battery Package: Lithium Polymer Marine 195 kWh
- Fuel Capacity: 19,000 l (5,019 US Gallons)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 7,000 l (1,849 US Gallons)
- Black and Grey Water Capacity: 2,000 l (528 US Gallons)
- Oil Capacity: 300 l (79 US Gallons)
- Dirty Oil Capacity: 450 l (119 US Gallons)
- Bilge Capacity: 750 l (198 US Gallons)
- 10 to 12 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full-beam Owner’s Cabin with central double island King-size bed, 2 L-shaped sofas, desk/vanity, walk-in dressing room and en-suite bathroom
- 3 x Twin Guest cabins with closets and en-suite bathrooms (Pullman beds optional)
- Convertible media room / lower deck saloon
- Guest lobby with day head
- Main deck with large convertible saloon / dining area and wheelhouse
- Fully equipped galley on lower deck
- Crew Accommodation:
- 7 Crew in 4 Cabins
- Captain’s cabin with double bed, office / desk, closet and en-suite bathroom
- 3 x Bunk-bedded cabins, each with closets and en-suite bathrooms
- Crew mess and laundry area
- Aft gangway in carbon
- Transom platform
- Boarding ladder in carbon
- Tender garage with lateral launching
- Crane for tender launching
- Aft sunbathing area
- Double aft cockpit
- Forward dining area with sunshade
- Anchor windlass
- 2 x Aft mooring winches
- 2 x Rudders
- Bow thruster 57 kW
- Stern thruster 57 kW
- Shore power 50 kVA
- NOVEC firefighting system
- IDROMAR watermaker
- SELMAR Blue Sea sanitary system
- FRIGOMAR refrigeration system with 2 compressors
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the res of the ship’s systems.
Hull ready, completion estimated at 18 months.
Options, interior décor and slight layout modifications still possible.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Notre équipe multilingue de courtiers de yachts est là pour vous aider à acheter Perini Navi Yacht. Lisez notre guide d'achat Acheter un Bateau à Cannes ou explorez d'autres Yachts à vendre dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Perini Navi 42M Sloop (Neuf) Emplacement
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour Perini Navi 42M Sloop (Neuf)
Appelez: +44 7708 473 522 | WhatsApp
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.