Brand New Maiora 30 Walk-Around Flybridge Yacht for Sale – New Construction – New Model – New Design – Delivery June 2024
|Année de construction:|
|Longueur:||30.50 m (100 ft)|
|Cabines:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans|
|Réf. Broker No:||MAIORA 30 WALK-AROUND – New Construction – Delivery 2024|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Maiora 30 Walk-Around (Neuf)
Maiora 30 Walk-Around (Neuf) Description
The new MAIORA 30 WALK-AROUND is designed, engineered, and built by the historical shipyard based in Viareggio, in close collaboration between the Centro Stile Maiora and the design studio Quartostile in Turin. Awarded with the prestigious “Best Evolution” trophy and the World Yachts Trophies Awards in Cannes, this model rewarded the shipyard for being able to develop new models, while maintaining the distinctive stylistic lines that have become typical of all MAIORA motor yachts.
This new model can be registered under 24 meters, whilst she has an overall length of 30.50 meters, and a beam of 7.50 meters, the largest in her category. The internal volumes and external areas are comparable to a Superyacht of 35 metres/115 feet.
The huge interior volumes are framed by large windows that allow much more light in, as well as a complete and wide view of the outside, giving the interior more habitability and an even more spectacular appearance: a continuous environment with the outside – thanks to a generous height of 215 cm, typical of larger motor yachts. It is on the main deck that the large available spaces are most appreciated: the bright saloon offers both a relaxation area with large sofas with chaise longue and coffee table, and the dining area with a table where there are comfortable seats for up to 10 people.
The goal with such layout is to obtain areas dedicated to the crew, without disturbing the presence of guests on board. The crew has access to the side entrance to the galley, which leads to the lower deck where there is a large dinette complete with seating, table, refrigerator, sink, TV and monitor for CCTV control and monitoring of the boat. The laundry area consists of a washing machine and a dryer and is located adjacent to the crew dinette. 2 bunk-bedded cabins and a single cabin accommodate a total of 5 people and 2 bathrooms with shower, complete the area reserved for the crew.
Access to the wheelhouse is from the hallway created between the door of the galley and the door of the living room for better a privacy for guests.
The galley, very well-optimised for the best on-board functionality, offers the possibility to store food and drinks for long cruises, thanks to large refrigerators and freezers that provide a wide range of storage options. A generous wine cellar and an icemaker, as well as professional appliances and accessories, complete the equipment.
The Master Stateroom, forward on the main deck, has been designed to enjoy a spectacular sea view even when in bed, and is equipped with a large bathroom with double sink. This suite is completed by a comfortable Vanity, which can be transformed into a desk if necessary.
On the lower deck, the 4-cabin layout is designed with 2 VIP and 2 twin guest cabins complete with generous bathrooms and wardrobes with plenty of space.
On this model, MAIORA has maximized the innovative « walk-around » solution for the flybridge: it is a completely open and accessible all-around bridge with the helm station – completely redundant in the controls with the internal one – almost in the center of the ship, leaving the entire surface of the bridge for the use by the Owner and guests. The advantages and comfort are noticeably clear: there are no obstacles, no doors or openings to activate, no steps. Everything is on a single level in order to allow an uninterrupted and totally unique communication between the aft area of the flybridge and the one of the bow, thus being able to move easily. Guests can enjoy, the incredible flybridge surface of about 110 square meters enriched by a beautiful custom-built bar furniture and dining table for 10 people, covered by the comfortable hard top.
The bow area is furnished with sunbeds, while still guaranteeing privacy and comfort for guests who wish to enjoy a more reserved area but always in the sun. Eventually, a practical system of a light alloy supports and a large curtain in micro-perforated fabric can provide a pleasant area to protect from the sun.
The MAIORA 30 WALK-AROUND 2021 model will have a side-launching garage and integrated fibreglass settees on the transom to enjoy the aft area at anchor and you wish to enjoy the toys and other inflatables.
This new MAIORA 30 WALK-AROUND for sale is equipped with two electric diesel generators of 45 KW each, and powered by twin 2000 Hp MTU Diesel engines, reaching a maximum speed of 22 knots and 19 knots cruising. Thanks to the efficient hull and dynamic stabilization system, consisting of two active stabilizing fins with electric actuation and « Zero Speed » function, maximum comfort on board is also guaranteed at idle speeds or when the boat is at anchor.
Finally, the shipyard has introduced a further solution to guarantee easy access on board even when using wheelchairs or strollers: with the innovative « easy access » solution it is in fact possible to easily get on board, enter the saloon and reach the Owner’s cabin on the main deck.
All this attention to details and innovative choices, combined with the large volumes obtained on board and the clever use of materials and the most advanced technological solutions, deliver MAIORA 30 to the market as one of the most significant breakthroughs for the coming years.
- BEST EVOLUTION award at the WORLD YACHTS TROPHIES in Cannes
- Can be registered within 24m
- Beam of 7.50 m (the largest in her category)
- Full Height Windows: Flood of natural light giving more space and volume
- 5 En-suite Staterooms for up to 12 Guests with Master on the main deck forward
- Innovative “Walk-Around” flybridge entirely designed on the same level, with no obstacle, teak decks from the aft flybridge to the foredeck with no doors nor stairs
- Extremely Customized Projects: Sauna on the sea level (on Hull #2), located in aft beach area
- Side tender garage
- Separate Crew Quarters providing functionality and privacy
- Zero-speed stabilizers
- Builder: Gruppo Fipa – Maiora (Italy)
- Model: Maiora 30 Walk-Around
- Naval Architect: Maiora
- Exterior Designer: Studio Quartostile Italian Design / Centro Stile Maiora
- Interior Designer: Fossati Design Bureau
- Type: Motor Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Superyacht / Raised Pilothouse
- Hull Type: Deep V / Planing
- Construction: Composite (Kevlar/carbon-reinforced GRP)
- Model: 2024
- Length Overall: 30.50 m (100 ft.)
- Waterline Length: 23.95 m (78 ft. 7 in.)
- Beam: 7.50 m (24 ft.7in.)
- Draft @ Full Load: 2.10 m (6 ft. 11 in.)
- Full Load Displacement: 120,000 kgs (265,000 lbs.)
- Class: RINA – C ✠ HULL ✠ MACH Y – Unrestricted Navigation (Pleasure)
- Certification: CE Certificate – Category A
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 2000 Hp (1471 kW) MTU 12V 2000 M96X @ 2450 RPM
- Maximum Speed: up to 22 knots
- Cruising Speed: up to 19 knots
- Range @ 10 knots Economic Speed: approx. 1150 NM
- Gearboxes: ZF series with configuration “V-Drive”
- Fuel Capacity: 14,000 l (3,698 US Gal)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,100 l (555 US Gal)
- 5 Guest cabins + 3 Crew cabins (up to 12 Guests and 5 Crew)
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- 1 x En-suite Master stateroom located forward on the main deck
- 2 x En-suite VIP cabins located on the lower deck fitted with double beds
- 2 x En-suite twin guests cabins located on the lower deck fitted with sliding beds + 1 bunk bed
- Crew Accommodation:
- 3 x Cabins for 5 crew, 2 bathrooms: (1 single captain’s cabin + 2 twin bunk bed cabins)
- Crew dinette
- Day head on main deck
- Fully equipped galley on main deck
OTHER MAIN EQUIPMENT
- Stabilization: 2 x CMC electric fin stabilizers Zero Speed (underway and at anchor)
- Air-Conditioning: CONDARIA 180,000 BTU
- Bow Thruster: Electric, SIDE POWER
- Stern Thruster: Electric, SIDE POWER
- Watermaker: 180 l/h watermaker IDROMAR (upgrade from std 130 l/h)
- Electric System: 380 volt, Three-phase, 50Hz
- Generators: 2 x Electric diesel generators KOHLER of 45 kW each
- FURUNO Navigation Equipment
- Raised Pilothouse Helm Station:
- Monitoring system
- 2 x Monitors 24” & 2 x monitors 19” HATTELAND touch screen
- 2 x FURUNO GPS
- FURUNO Radar open array 4ft
- FURUNO Echosounder
- AIRMAR Weather station
- AIRMAR Tridata log-speed-temperature
- FURUNO Autopilot mod. Navipilot 711C
- FURUNO AIS
- FURUNO VHF DSC Class A GMDSS + dedicated FURUNO GPS
- On Flybridge Helm Station:
- 2 x FURUNO 16” Multifunction touch screen displays
- FURUNO Autopilot second station repeater
- FURUNO display data repeater
- FURUNO VHF DSC Class D
- In Crew Dinette:
- FURUNO display data repeater
- Monitoring System
- In Captain’s Cabin:
- Cable for NMEA data repeater
- BOFFI Galley
- MIELE cooker hood 90cm
- MIELE induction hob 90cm
- MIELE oven 90cm
- MIELE dishwasher 60cm
- RARITAN ice-maker
- LIEBHERR refrigerator 120cm
- KRUSHR trash compactor
- Bar Furniture on the Flybridge:
- Cooler drawer
- Crew Mess:
- LIEBHERR Minibar 60cm
- MIELE Washer/Dryer
- SAMSUNG 75” 8K TV in the main saloon
- SAMSUNG 65” 8K TV in the master suite
- SAMSUNG 32” SMART TV for the guests’ cabins
- SAMSUNG 24” SMART TV for the crew mess
- SONOS Hi-fi audio system
- Teak on Flybridge
- Carbon Fibre poles for outside shade tents
- Side garage and haulage/launching system for tender
- Monitoring System
- AIS and Weather Station
- BOFFI kitchen furniture
- Bar furniture on the Flybridge
- Crew Mess equipped with:
- Monitoring System redundancy
- SMART TV
- CCTV vision
- Third Control Station
- 4 x Underwater lights on the transom
- 5 x CCTV camera system: 2 cameras at stern; 1 camera in the PS corridor; 1 camera in the STBD corridor; 1 camera in the engine room (PTZ type)
- Wi-Fi Network
- GSM Text Alarm system via text message on the phone
- SEATEL ST24 TV Antenna
- Porthole sensors
- LED Dimmer lights system for the interiors
- LED Dimmer lights system for the outside
- SONOS package audio system
- Electric blind curtains in the saloon
- Electric blind curtains in the lower deck accommodations
- Electric black-out rollers in the lower deck accommodations
- Electric blind curtains in the Master Stateroom
- Electric black-out rollers in the Master Stateroom
- Stern thruster SIDE POWER mod. SAC 320
- Gensets’ Parallel system + Seamless Transfer
EXTRA NOT INCLUDED AND TO BE QUOTED IF REQUIRED
- Custom interior décor by POLTRONA FRAU
- Master Suite
- (2) VIP cabins
- Main Salon
- Lobby on the lower deck
- Foyer on the main deck
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest of the vessel’s systems.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Notre équipe multilingue de courtiers de yachts est là pour vous aider à acheter MAIORA Yacht. Lisez notre guide d'achat Acheter un Bateau à Cannes ou explorez d'autres Yachts à vendre dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Maiora 30 Walk-Around (Neuf) Video
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour Maiora 30 Walk-Around (Neuf)
Appelez: +44 7708 473 522 | WhatsApp
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.