Marquis 720 Fly Yacht for Sale - 2011 - Stabilized - Lying Italian Riviera - VAT Paid
|Length:||22.1 m (72 ft)|
|Cabins:||4 (Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 2 Twin)|
|Located in:||Italy, Sanremo|
|Broker Ref. No:||MARQUIS 720 FLY - 2011 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Marquis 720 Fly (2011)
Marquis 720 Fly (2011) Description
This pre-owned 4-stateroom MARQUIS 720 FLY, the flagship model of the Marquis line, is simply breathtaking in both its outer and inner beauty. Step inside the salon, and you’ll see open-grained, clear oak hardwood cabinetry, warm Brazilian wood parquet, and handmade leather furniture.
But the beauty of the MARQUIS 720 FLY goes much deeper than what you see on the surface. Beneath her sleek outer lines and exotic interior spaces lies the beating heart of a yacht that is capable of long-distance cruising without sacrificing ease and comfort.
That is the essence of a true flagship, one that will be well worthy of your consideration.
The MARQUIS 720 FLY reflects contemporary European design influence envisioned by Valentina Zannier, partner and lead designer with Nuvolari-Lenard Naval Architects of Venice, Italy. Ms. Zannier has directed the interior layout, design, and fine detailing of several recently built mega yachts developed by the Nuvolari-Lenard firm. Her yacht design expertise is evident throughout this voluminous Marquis flybridge motor-yacht.
Open grained, select oak hardwood is used to create bulkheads and cabinets. The salon sole is Brazilian cherry and serves as a beautiful backdrop for the handmade Italian leather furnishings from Calia Italia. Illumination throughout the yacht is provided by a combination of fixtures designed and constructed by Cantalupi of Viareggio, Italy. Cabinetry is carried forward throughout the yacht’s spacious galley, richly surrounded by intricately flecked and veined granite flooring and countertops. A dining table for six is adjacent to the galley.
Below decks the opulence of the Zannier design continues throughout the yacht’s 4 private staterooms. The Master Stateroom is the owner’s private domain. Plenty of cabinets, drawers and hanging lockers are not only expertly crafted and beautifully finished but also designed to be highly functional for live aboard convenience. Deep pile Ralph Lauren carpet is used throughout the lower deck creating a luxuriously inviting atmosphere. The Master Bath with marble floor and counter tops is a showcase for the yacht’s spectacular finishing quality. The spacious stall shower is surrounded by an artistic pattern of Emperador marble tiles from Spain. Additional fine details include hand sewn leather appointments on the king-sized bed pedestal and stainless steel accents on the cabinet surrounds.
This fine example of the MARQUIS 720 FLY is loaded with options including gyroscopic stabilizers and viewings are highly recommended.
- Builder: Marquis Yachts (USA)
- Model: Marquis 720 Fly
- Naval architect: Nuvolari-Lenard
- Interior designer: Valentina Zannier
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Planing Hull
- Year Built: 2011
- Hull & Superstructure material: GRP (Fibreglass)
- Decks material: Teak
- LOA (with swim platform & bow rail): 22.10 m (72’ 5”)
- Beam (with gunnel molding): 5.70 m (18’ 4”)
- Draft (with CAT engines): 1.67 m (5’ 6”)
- Bridge Clearance (with arch): 7.20 m (23’ 9”)
- Cabin Headroom: 2.00 m (6’ 8”)
- Displacement: 47,628 Kg (105,000 lbs)
- Flag of registry: Luxembourg
- Lying: Italian Riviera (Liguria)
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Engine(s) brand: 2 x CATERPILLAR C 32
- Engine(s) power: 2 x 1421 Hp
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Transmission: Shaft
- Cruising Speed: 24 knots
- Maximum Speed: 30 knots
- Engine Hours: 930 h (April 2017)
- Fuel capacity: 4,921 l (1,300 US Gal)
- Fresh water system: 1,514 l (400 US Gal)
- Holding system: 580 l (153 US Gal)
- Number of cabins: 4 for 8 guests
- Number of heads: 3
- Fully reversible air-conditioned yacht
- Central Vacuum System
- Surround Sound System
- 2 Crew cabin option
- Combomatic Washer/Dryer
- Stove – 3 Burner Electric Top with Hood
- Combination Oven / Microwave
- Stainless Steel Sink
- Refrigerator / Freezer, large capacity
- Marquis Exclusive China (6 place settings)
- Marquis Exclusive Crystal Double Old Fashion Glasses (Set of 8) and Decanter
- Marquis Exclusive Crystal Glasses – Mineral Water, Wine, and Champagne Flutes (Set of 6)
- Marquis Exclusive Flatware (6 place settings)
- Lounge Slip Covers & Pillows
- Stereo – AM/FM/CD, 6 Disc CD Changer and Apple iPod Dock
- Grill for Bridge Wet Bar
- Icemaker for Bridge Wet Bar
- Refrigerator for Bridge Wet Bar
ADDITIONAL EQUIPMENT / OPTIONS
- Generator: 1 x KOHLER 28.0 kW (1,390 h April 2017) with Premium Electrical System
- Gyroscopic Stabilizers: MITSUBISHI ARG 375
- Water Maker (170 Gal.)
- Adaptation Bow Winch/Improvement Anchor System MAXWELL
- Aft Bridge Sunpad with Stainless Steel Rail Enclosure
- Full Navigation Package
- Bridge and Lower Helm Navigation w/ Radar
- 2 x RAYMARINE E120 Displays at Lower Helm
- Bridge and Lower Helm Monitor System
- Interior Carpet Package
- Exterior Package:
- Stainless Steel Anchor
- ACR 100D Spotlight
- Air Horns
- Bow/Stern Flagstaffs
- Cockpit Control Station
- Cockpit to Bridge Stairway Hatch
- Side Deck Access Doors – Port and Starboard
- Dual Cockpit Capstan Winches
- Dual Forward Shorepower Connector
- Cablemaster shore power inlet and Remote Power Source Control
- Helm and Seat Covers
- Incorporate the interior fabrics as specified by the carrier group
- 2 x Fishing rod holders installed in the cockpit
- Two separate 12 volt outlets in the aft outboard cockpit storage lockers
- AIS Ship identification system into the electronics at the helm
- Overboard Discharge System
- Custom Pearl Paint w/ Mela Rossa Boot Stripe
- Black Bottom Paint
- Pilothouse Door
- Power Steering
- Teak Decking on:
- Swim Platform
- Cockpit and Companionway
- Bridge Steps
- Flybridge and aft bridge platform
- Transom & Bow Washdowns
- Underwater Lighting
- Video Monitor System
- WILLIAMS 325 Turbojet tender with options (50 h April 2017)
This pre-owned MARQUIS 720 Flybridge yacht was the first unit sold in Europe (single owner), with the shipyard’s latest design complete with a new Italian clear oak interior designed by Nuvolari & Lenard.
Having been on display at Miami, Cannes, Monaco, Genoa and Antibes boat shows, she is in extremely good technical and aesthetical condition with professional maintenance and a permanent crew. She has undergone periodical servicing to iron out all possible issues and as such, she is now ready for the 2017 cruising season.
Absolutely full of options, she is equipped with 2 x Caterpillar C32-1421 Hp engines, with integrated MITSUBISHI ARG 375 Gyroscopic stabilizers, and hydraulic platform which houses a WILLIAMS 325 Turbojet tender.
She is available for viewings, prior appointment.
Bring realistic offers for the motor-yacht in immaculate condition.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic islands), Greece and Turkey.
Marquis 720 Fly (2011) Location
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Marquis 720 Fly (2011)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.