Tax Not Paid
COUACH 3500 FLY - 2011 - FOR SALE - SOUTH OF FRANCE - LOW HOURS - PRICE JUST REDUCED
|Length:||35 m (114 ft)|
|Located in:||France, Cap d Agde|
|Broker Ref. No:||COUACH 3500 FLY - 2011 - FOR SALE|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Couach 3500 (2011)
Couach 3500 (2011) Description
The COUACH 3500 FLY is a 35m (114.83ft) Couach 3500 FLY Flybridge series motor yacht built in 2010 and delivered in 2011 by the French yard Couach Yachts.
This luxury vessel’s sophisticated exterior design is the work of Exequiel Cano Lanza, while the superyacht’s interior has been designed by Danielle Chopard and has engineering by Couach Yachts.
Couach has imagined everything a modern businessman expects from a superyacht in the COUACH 3500 FLY.
The exceptional hull of the COUACH 3500 FLY will give guests the pleasure to cruise in comfort even at in rough seas, at high speed, in style and in safety, with a considerable range.
- Builder: Couach Yachts (France)
- Naval Architect: Exequiel Cano Lanza
- Exterior Designer: Couach Yachts
- Interior Designer: Danielle Chopard
- Model: Couach 3500 Fly
- Yacht Type: Flybridge Motor Yacht / Fast Yacht
- Hull Shape: Planing
- Built: 2010
- Model Year / First Commissioned: 2011
- Hull Material: Composite Kevlar / GRP
- Superstructure Material: Composite Kevlar / GRP
- Decks Material: Teak
- Length Overall: 35.00 m (114′ 9″)
- Length at Waterline: 29.40 m (96′ 5″)
- Beam: 6.80 m (22′ 3″)
- Max Draught: 1.80 m (5′ 10″)
- Gross Tonnage: 172 t
- Displacement Tonnage: 105 t
- Classification: Bureau Veritas / Malta
- Flag of Registry: Malta
- Located: South of France
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Diesel
- Engine Brand: MTU
- Engine(s) Total Power: 2 x 2400 Hp
- Engine Model: 16V 2000 M93
- Engine Hours: 190 hours (July 2016)
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Cruising Speed: 25 knots
- Maximum Speed: 30 knots
- Range: 1200 nm @ 12.00 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 16,000 l / 4,226.75 USG
- Water Capacity: 2,000 l / 528.34 USG
Number of guest cabins: 4 or 5
- 1 Master, 2 VIP (doubles), 1 Twin, all with ensuite facilities
- 4 Doubles, 1 Twin, all with ensuite facilities
Number of heads: 4 plus day-head
Crew: 5 members in 3 cabins
- Generators: 2 x 50 kW KOHLER
- Stabilizers: 4 x Seakeepers gyroscopic
- Thrusters: Bow & Stern 50 Hp
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- Tender and jet ski in the garage
Seize this great opportunity to own a new full custom 35 meter COUACH 3500 Fly motor yacht with full options, delivered in 2011.
A fast luxury 4 or 5 cabins motor yacht – fully built in Glass Kevlar®- capable of reaching speeds over 30 knots.
Built on a high performance hull, powered by 2 x MTU 16V 2000 of 2 x 2,400 Hp with direct shaft, long range capabilities with 16,000 l of fuel, equipped with last generation gyroscopic zero speed stabilizers, hard-top at flying bridge and high-tech entertainment and communication systems.
Please contact us to schedule an inspection.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic islands), Greece and Turkey.
Couach 3500 (2011) Location
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Couach 3500 (2011)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.