Tax Not Paid
Couach 3300 Fly Superyacht for Sale - 2005 - Lying South of France - 5 Cabins - Coded for Charter
|Length:||35 m (114 ft)|
|Cabins:||5 (Master (Double), 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins)|
|Located in:||France, Toulon|
|Broker Ref. No:||COUACH 3300 FLY - 2005 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Couach 3300 Fly (2005)
Couach 3300 Fly (2005) Description
High technology, researched design, great space given to personalization and the unique Fiberglass Kevlar hull is what you will find outstanding in the Couach 3300 Fly.
This magnificent Couach 3300 Fly superyacht enjoys the care and expertise of the exceptional French shipyard Couach. Her swim platform was extended, giving her and impressive 35 m overall length.
Her progressive mechanical and hull design, originating from studies conducted for professional seagoing vessels used 24/24 by the yard’s Marine and Coast Guard customers, results into comfort and safety regardless of the sea conditions or navigation areas you sail.
Certified for charter, this fine example of the Couach 3300 Fly, is equipped with all the safety features for professional use, this flybridge superyacht can be sailed both for family cruise as for charter, without any modification.
Featuring luxurious amenities, light and sober, composed and finished in natural materials (light waxed teak, leather) designated by Frank Reynaud, this unit offers a luxurious living environment, but equally adapted to the constraints of life at sea during long cruises with her impressive range.
- Superyacht Bureau Veritas certified for charter
- Greater autonomy at over 1000 nautical miles
- Luxurious and tasteful accommodation for 10 guests in 5 cabins, all with ensuite facilities
- Ideal for long cruises
- Office on main deck
- Leather interior
- Large water-tight garage with easy tender launching
- Oversized hydraulic platform
- Large Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Teak decks throughout
- Builder: Couach Yachts (France)
- Naval Architect: Guy Couach
- Exterior Designer: Exequiel Cano Lanza
- Interior Designer: Franck Reynaud
- Hull Material: GRP Fiberglass / Kevlar
- Hull Type: Planing
- Superstructure: GRP Fiberglass
- Decks: Teak
- Year Built: 2005
- First Commissioned: 2007
- Length Overall: 35.00 m (114′ 9″), with extended swim platform
- Length at Waterline: 29.82 m (97′ 8″)
- Beam: 6.80 m (22′ 3″)
- Moulded Draft: 2.40 m (7′ 8″)
- Moulded Depth: 3.20 m (10′ 5″)
- Gross Tonnage: 172 T
- Displacement: 105,000 Kg
- Flag: Malta
- Classification: Bureau Veritas
- MCA Compliant: Yes
- Lying: South of France
- Engine / Fuel Type: Twin diesel
- Propulsion: 2 x MTU 16V 2000 M93
- Engine Power: 2 x 2400 Hp
- Maximum Speed: 33 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 25 Knots
- Economical Speed: 20 Knots
- Range: 900 nm @ 20 Knots, over 1000 nm @ 15 Knots
- Hours: 1040 (Nov. 2016)
- Fuel Capacity: 20,000 l / 5,283.44 USG
- Water Capacity: 2,000 l / 528.34 USG
- Generators: 2 x 50 kW KOHLER
- Watermaker: IDROMAR
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Guest Cabins: 5
- Guests: 10
- Guest Bathrooms: 5
- Cabin configuration:
- Master cabin fore, ensuite bathroom
- 1 Independent office
- 2 VIP cabins amidships, ensuite bathrooms
- 2 Twin cabins amidships, ensuite bathrooms
- Day-head: On main deck
- Crew Cabins: 3 for 5 sailors
The particularly wide flybridge is fitted out in several areas and has a spacious dining room facing the wet bar and a “plancha” BBQ grill. The rear area is perfectly protected from the wind in navigation, and composed of a large Jacuzzi and sunbathing area.
It also carries a second helm station, necessary for easier ship handling, but also to please the owners wishing to maneuver the yacht occasionally.
The main deck offers a large bow deck sunbathing area with sunbeds and seating space, a vast saloon area consisting of a conventional dining room, a spacious living room and a rear salon, opened by a bay semi-circular bay to the cockpit featuring a second wide sunbathing area.
The main deck also consists of an independent office with all communications media, a panoramic and fully-equipped wheelhouse (helm and crew office), professional galley and a day-head.
The whole yacht is air-conditioned by a CONDARIA chilled water system, very quiet which will ensure maximum guest comfort without any disturbance.
The five guest cabins on the lower deck and each have an ensuite bathroom and toilet: A Master Stateroom fore with double bed, two VIP staterooms with double beds and two twin guest cabins.
On the lower deck, there is a large storage space available even for bulky luggage.
The conception of the crew area with three cabins, two toilets, two bathrooms, allows for guest and crew privacy, due to its direct access to the deck, the wheelhouse and the galley and dining area. These spaces are also accessible from inside the yacht, providing efficiency and safety to the crew in rough seas.
The crew area configuration consists of three cabins: Two cabins with twin bunk beds with access to a bathroom and toilet and the third double cabin with ensuite bathroom and toilet.
The yacht carries a very large garage with 2 launching ramps equipped with winches, offering many advantages: easy tender launching and fast water recovery facilitated by the absence of crane, simple operation, fast and efficient even in rough seas.
This garage is Veritas certified water-tight and allows to shelter a semi rigid tender of 6.5 meters, a 3-seater Jet ski, a diving compressor system, and any desired recreational equipment (big game fishing rods, windsurfs, Seabobs). It also has, which is very rare, a reserve of 500 liters of gasoline for the tenders (licensed Veritas).
Powered by twin V16 MTU 2400 Hp engines each, the Couach 3300 Fly is capable of reaching 33 knots in charge in cruise condition.
Electrical production is ensured by two 50 kW Kohler generators, although one is enough to ensure maximum use of the boat, the second unit is a backup, with automatic start in case of any need.
With over 1000 miles in range, holding tanks gray water and black water to the highest standards, this superyacht is intended for longer cruises in all areas and in total autonomy.
All under control in all levels of monitoring system, pumps, and energy production that ensures continuous monitoring of the vessel’s functioning parameters and automatic management of the operations required, pumps, holding tanks, starting generators.
- High quality Bose audio system (three different functions on three areas at the same time)
- Wi-Fi throughout the yacht
- Satellite TV with independent distribution of channels to each television, allows everyone on-board to freely choose their programs
- TV in saloon and each cabin
- Radio/CD/DVD throughout
MAIN INTERIOR EQUIPMENT
- Air Conditioning: CONDARIA
- Professional Galley
- Refrigerators: 3 x 161 l each MIELE
- Freezer: 160 l MIELE
- Deep Freezer: MAX MIELE
- Dishwasher: MIELE
- Compactor: INSINKERATOR
- Cooking plates (induction): MIELE
- Hob / Extractor: MIELE
- Oven: MIELE
- Microwave: MIELE
- Washing Machine: MIELE
- Dryer: MIELE
- Wine Cellar: EUROCAVE
- Icemaker: U LINE MAXI
- TV SAT
- Wi-Fi Throughout the yacht
- Audio system: BOSE Surround high quality
MAIN EXTERIOR EQUIPMENT
- Windlasses: 2 x LOFRANS
- Mooring Winches: 2 x LOFRANS 2500 W
- Flybridge Bimini top: Fixed Top
- Swim platform: HYDRAULIC
- Gangway: HYDRAULIC
- Liferaft: YES
- Flybridge wet-bar with fridge
- Plancha / Grill
- Large Jacuzzi
- Autopilot: SIMRAD AP50
- VHF: SAILOR 22 RT50
- GPS: FURUNO GP 32
- Radar: FURUNO RCU 014
- Depthsounder: FURUNO
- Anemometer FURUNO FI 50
- Navtex: FURUNO NX 700
- Navnet: FURUNO
- Compass: SATELLITE FURUNO
- AIS: FURUNO FA 150
- Satellite Phone: THRANE & THRANE
- CCTV system for overall surveillance
- Electric helm chair
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- Capacity for semi-rigid tender 6.50 m (no tender included)
- 500 l fuel reserve for the tender
- Dive compressor
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearics), Greece and Turkey.
Couach 3300 Fly (2005) Video
Couach 3300 Fly (2005) Location
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Couach 3300 Fly (2005)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.