WEEKLY RATE FROM
50,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: € 50,000 / Week - Charter rate does not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||30 m (98 ft)|
|Cabins:||4 (1 Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 1 Twin, 1 bed in Office)|
|Located in:||France, Golfe Juan|
|Broker Ref. No:||HUMMINGBIRD – Couach 3000 Fly Superyacht for Charter|
Cannes, Antibes, Monaco, St Tropez, French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Portofino, Capri, Sardinia, Corsica, Balearics - Event Charters on request: Cannes Film Festival, Monaco Formula 1 Grand Prix, MIPIM, MAPIC and other events on the Cote d Azur
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Couach 3000 Fly
Couach 3000 Fly Description
HUMMINGBIRD – Couach 3000 Fly Superyacht for Charter – 2007 – Cannes, French Riviera
HUMMINGBIRD is one of the finest examples of 3000 Fly series built by the renowned Couach shipyard from France in 2007. Interior design is performed by Danièle Chopard and features timeless minimalism in light wood, soft furnishings accentuated by panoramic windows.
HUMMINGBIRD accommodates up to 7 guests in a Master, VIP, Twin cabin and an additional single bed which is located in the office. Her salon features spacious lounge at entrance followed by an elegant formal dining area.
Superyacht HUMMINGBIRD is topped by her flybridge with comfortable sun lounge and shaded alfresco dining spot. Aft deck features another outdoor table perfect for relaxing.
This long-range motor yacht also features a foredeck is equipped with sunbathing area with additional seating and table.
HUMMINGBIRD’S convertible swimming platform can be used for sunbathing when not under way.
This yacht for charter is based in the South of France and carries a professional and friendly crew of 4 consisting of Captain, Engineer, Chef and Stewardess.
- Builder: Couach Yachts (France)
- Model: Couach 3000 Fly
- Naval Architect: Exequiel Cano Lanza
- Year: 2007
- Length: 30.35 m (100’ 7”)
- Beam: 6.30 m (21’ 8”)
- Draft: 1.80 m (6’ 11”)
- Weight: 119 tons
- Displacement: 73 tons light, 91 tons fully loaded
- Crew: 4
- Flag: Barbados
- Class: Commercial Vessel
- Engines: 2 x MTU 2,400 Hp 16V 2000 M93 @ 2,450 rpm
- Top Speed: 32 knots
- Cruise Speed: 25 knots
- Consumption: 600 l/h
- Fuel capacity: 20,000 l (5,283 USG)
- Fresh water capacity: 2,000 l (528 USG)
- Cabins: 3/4
- Guests: 6 plus 1
- Cabin configuration:
- 1 Master, 1 Double, 1 Twin, 1 bed in Office
- Generators: 2 x 57 kW KOHLER – 3-Phase, 400V / 50Hz
- Air Conditioning throughout: WEBASTO with a capacity of 144.000 BTU
- Fully equipped galley by MIELE
- Hot water
- Hi-Fi, CD, Tuner
- Amplifier TV and DVD
- Master Cabin – Radio CD player, 20” TV
- Guest Cabin – Radio CD player
- Front VIP Cabin – Radio CD player
- Cockpit bow deck and flybridge speakers
- Bow sundeck
- Cockpit table
- Flybridge table
- Hydraulic swimming platform
- Swimming ladder
- Cockpit shower
- Teak decks
- 1 x ZODIAC tender with 50 Hp
- Snorkelling gear
French Riviera, Cannes, Lérins islands, Antibes, Monaco, Saint-Tropez, Nice, Saint Jean Cap Ferrat, Villefranche.
Event Charters on request: Cannes Film Festival, MIPIM, MAPIC and other events on the Cote d’Azur.
- Low Season: € 45,000 / Week
- High Season: € 45,000 / Week
Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
Couach 3000 Fly Video
Couach 3000 Fly Location
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Couach 3000 Fly
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.