Tax Not Paid
Tankoa 50M Hybrid Superyacht for Sale – 2019 – 5 Cabins for 11 Guests, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – Lying Monaco
|Length:||49.90 m (163 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 1 Pullman|
|Located in:||Monaco, Monaco|
|Broker Ref. No:||TANKOA 50M HYBRID – 2019 – Superyacht for Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Tankoa 50M Hybrid (2019)
Tankoa 50M Hybrid (2019) Description
Built in aluminium by the Italian Superyacht builder Tankoa Yachts to a design by Francesco Paszkowski, this TANKOA 50M HYBRID yacht was delivered in 2019 and has never been chartered. The construction was also meticulously overseen by the very experienced Owner’s team.
This 164’ TANKOA 50M Superyacht for sale won the 2020 World Superyachts Award as best superyacht below 499 GT and over 40m in length.
This Tri-deck yacht features a new generation hybrid propulsion system with 4 different cruising modes: traditional propulsion, powered by twin 1200 Hp MTU Diesel engines, which provides a top speed of 16.5 knots; diesel-electric mode using only the 300kW electric motors, which still achieves 10.5 knots; hybrid propulsion with one MTU and both electric engines on for 12 knots; and boost mode with both of the MTUs and electric engines on, giving a top speed of 18 knots. Amazingly enough, she burns a total of only 70 l/h at 10 knots including electricity generation.
This TANKOA 50M HYBRID boasts a distinctive layout split over four decks, with exquisite interior and exterior design.
The lower deck can comfortably accommodate 9 guests in 4 spacious suites, while the Owner enjoys a full beam Master stateroom on the main deck equipped with a breath-taking private folding balcony, huge bathroom, walk-in closet and studio.
This Superyacht also has a fully equipped crew galley on the lower deck and an unrivalled 21 sqm galley on the main deck.
Common guests’ spaces boast large salons, beach club/gym, indoor and outdoor dining areas, sundeck jacuzzi and a touch & go helipad on the foredeck.
The main deck saloon provides plenty of space for guests to move around and the L-shaped lounge receives plenty of light from the many broad windows running down both sides. A coffee table and two armchairs complete the setup, which is designed for conversation and for relaxing entertainment including the widescreen television set positioned on the starboard side.
The lower deck is fitted with a large fold-out swim platform that opens the beach club to the natural air. Two staircases lead up to the main deck aft, where the layout provides an abundance of sun pads to the stern and an outward-facing C-shaped sofa, plus a coffee table and a bar located next to the main saloon aft sliding doors.
This 50 metre Tankoa motor yacht is offered for sale in turn-key condition.
- Builder: Tankoa Yachts (Italy)
- Model: Tankoa 50M Hybrid
- Naval Architect: Name Studio / Tankoa
- Exterior Designer: Francesco Paszkowski
- Interior Designer: Francesco Paszkowski
- Hull Number: S501
- Type: Motor Yacht / Superyacht / Tri-deck Yacht / Hybrid Yacht
- Hull Material: Aluminium
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak
- Length Overall: 49.90 m (163’ 8”)
- Length Between the Perpendiculars: 49.41 m (162’ 1”)
- Beam (Max.): 9.40 m (30’ 10”)
- Draft at Full Load: 2.20 m (7’ 3”)
- Displacement Lightship*: 315,000 kgs (694,456 lbs)
- Displacement at Half Load*: 355,000 kgs (782,641 lbs)
- Displacement at Full Load*: 391,000 kgs (862,007 lbs)
- Gross Tonnage: 499 GT
- Class: Lloyds Register – MCA, LY3
- Flag of Registry: Malta
- Lying: Monaco
- Type / Fuel: Twin Screw Diesel / Hybrid
- Main Engines: 2 x 1200 Hp (895 kW) MTU 8V 4000 54 @ 1800 RPM
- Hybrid E-motion Electric Motors/Generators: 2 x 402 Hp (300 kW)
- Maximum Speed: 18 knots
- Cruise Speed (with MMEE): 16 knots
- Long Range Speed: 12 knots
- Diesel Electric Maximum Speed: 10.5 knots
- Electric Power: 2 x 250 kW Diesel Gensets MASE Max (variable speed)
- Hybrid (1 ME + 2 EM) @12 knots: Up to 4500 NM
- Diesel Electric (2 EM + 2 DDGG) @10,5 knots: Up to 4900 NM
- Fuel Capacity (including daily tanks): 57,330 l (15,145 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 16,200 l (4,280 USG)
- Lubricating Oil: 1,520 l (401.5 USG)
- Waste Lubricating Oil: 1,520 l (401.5 USG)
- Grey/Black Water: 10,140 l (2,679 USG)
- Sludge Tank: 1,100 l (290.6 USG)
- Bilge Oily Water: 1,960 l (517.8 USG)
- Up to 11 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Master Cabin (double King-size island bed) on main deck with private study at the entrance, private terrace with opening balcony, dressing room, His & Hers en-suite bathroom with shower
- 2 x VIP Cabins belowdecks, each with double island beds, walk-in closets, en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x Twin Guest cabins belowdecks, each with en-suite bathrooms
- Additional Pullman bed in one twin cabin
- Day-head and fully equipped galley on main deck
- Day-head and pantry on upper deck
- Stern beach club with day-head
- 9 Crew in 5 en-suite cabins
- Crew Accommodation Configuration:
- Captain’s cabin on upper deck (double) with en-suite bathroom
- 4 x Crew cabins on lower deck, each with bunkbeds and en-suite facilities
- Crew mess, laundry room and dinette
MAIN ANCILLARY MACHINERY
- Bow Thruster: NAIAD VT100E, electrically driven – 100 kW
- Stabilizers: 2 x NAIAD E574, 3.50 sqm zero speed fins
- Watermaker: IDROMAR MC-5DX – 500 l/h
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
Tankoa 50M Hybrid (2019) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Tankoa 50M Hybrid (2019)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.