Tax Not Paid
Sanlorenzo 106 Superyacht for Sale – 2015 – For Sale – 5 Cabins for 10 Guests – Stabilized – Hybrid Propulsion – Lying Italy
|Length:||32.20 m (105 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Convertible Twins|
|Located in:||Italy, La Spezia|
|Broker Ref. No:||SANLORENZO 106 – 2015 – For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Sanlorenzo 106 (2015)
Sanlorenzo 106 (2015) Description
This SANLORENZO 106 Motor Yacht for sale was built in 2015 by the Italian shipyard Sanlorenzo. She has a length of 106 feet (32.2 meters) for a beam of 23.1 feet (7.05 meters) and a draft of 6.6 feet (2 meters). She can welcome 10 guests in 5 well-appointed staterooms and up to 5 crewmembers in 3 cabins. This extraordinary flybridge yacht is powered by twin MTU 2400 Hp engines for a cruising speed of 23 knots and can reach a maximum speed of 28 knots.
As the first Hybrid yacht to come out of Sanlorenzo, the owner in partnership with the shipyard, has maintained her to the highest degree. With low hours on her main engines and new generators with 1-year warranty, she offers a fantastic opportunity for a new owner to enjoy her with peace of mind.
SL-Hybrid is the new hybrid propulsion system developed by Sanlorenzo with Diesel Center and MTU, reducing fuel consumption and carbon footprint, noise and fluctuations, and significantly improving on-board comfort both at sea and at anchor.
Thanks to the high-density power electric generating system, completed by lithium-ion batteries, cabin space was not reduced. These luminous areas provide an even greater sense of open space thanks to the polished bronzed steel surfaces, while leather upholstery and LED lighting by Artemide create a warm atmosphere onboard.
A substantial garage stores a tender and water toys, leaving the decks and flybridge uncluttered for entertaining. At the bow is a seating and sunbathing area shaded by a removable sail-cover style awning.
The main deck cockpit of this SANLORENZO 106 is furnished with a custom-made teak and metal coffee table and sofa, along with armchairs by Paola Lenti, creating a lounge and dining area astern.
The flybridge is composed of a dining area, complete with a custom-made grill and K2 kitchen by Boffi, and a sunbathing lounge to relax, furnished with Cove sunbeds and sofa, by Paola Lenti.
The main salon on board this SANLORENZO 106 is characterized by the warm tones of the canaletto walnut parquet and bronze ceiling, reflecting the bronzed inox surface of the wall cabinets. A dinner table designed by American architect Steven Holl for Horm serves as the salon’s centerpiece, while design pieces by Minotti and Flexform provide an elegant lounge area on the bow side. The focal point of the main salon is a stunning hydraulic drop-down balcony.
The stylistic features and colours of the main salon are also found in the on-deck Master stateroom. 2 spacious VIP staterooms, and 2 guest staterooms are found belowdecks. For ultimate privacy, all staterooms have en-suite facilities. Both guest staterooms feature a convertible sliding berth system to allow for a twin or double berth arrangement.
- Builder: Sanlorenzo SpA (Italy)
- Model: Sanlorenzo 106
- Designer: Francesco Paszkowski
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Superyacht / Planing Hull / Raised Pilothouse
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Year Built: 2015
- LOA: 32.20 m
- LWL: 27.00 m
- Beam: 7.05 m
- Draft: 2.00 m
- Displacement (Unladen): 115 tons
- Displacement (Laden): 125 tons
- Gross Tonnage: 199 GT
- Classification: RINA
- Flag of Registry: Italian
- Lying: Italian Riviera
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel / Hybrid
- Main Engines: 2 x 2400 Hp MTU 16V 2000 M93
- Transmissions: Shaft
- Running Hours: 420 (Dec. 2019)
- Cruise Speed: 23 knots
- Maximum Speed: 28 knots
HYBRID PROPULSION SYSTEM OVERVIEW
The hybrid propulsion system designed for the SL Hybrid line reduces fuel consumption and carbon footprint, noise and fluctuations, significantly improving on-board comfort both at sea and at anchor.
The Hybrid system has 5 operation modes:
- Diesel-electric propulsion: Near-silent operation up to 9.5 knots.
- Zero emission hotel mode: No internal combustion engine is required to operate all on-board systems while at anchor.
- Shaft alternator power generation: The economical navigation mode, with a single main diesel engine turned on. The two propellers can be powered and generate enough electricity for the entire yacht.
- Traditional direct diesel engine propulsion: Ensures simplicity and reliability of traditional transmission and guarantees at the same time the traditional fast cruise speed performances of the Yacht.
- Booster power mode: maximum performance, top speed increased up to 1.5 knots and faster acceleration using Electrical & Diesel power together.
The Hybrid system is a combination of twin MTU 2,400 hp diesel engines and electric motors added to each propeller shaft, operating in parallel with the MTU diesels.
Despite the massive disparity in the rated power of the diesel engines and electric motors, they deliver roughly the same torque to the propeller shafts – up to a diesel speed of 1000 RPM. As a result, the electric motors can drive this SL 106’ yacht up to 10 knots. When in diesel engine mode, the electric motors can either be used to boost the diesel engines for faster acceleration or can be driven as powerful generators.
The system additionally includes 2 x 250 kW KOHLER permanent magnet DC generators and a 150-kW/h lithium-ion battery pack. The battery pack can deliver power to overnight air-conditioning at anchor without running a generator (one of the key goals of the system).
The electric motors can handle all low-speed propulsion until the battery pack is depleted. This eliminates the most inefficient range of diesel engine operation at the same time as it delivers a remarkably quiet ride (another of the key goals of the system). At 9 knots the range in calm waters is around 10 miles. Once the battery pack is depleted, either the generators kick in, or one of the diesel engines can be engaged driving its electric motor as a generator which powers the second electric motor. The combined propulsion and electric motor load on the operating diesel engine is sufficient to drive it into a relatively efficient part of its fuel map, resulting in substantial overall fuel savings as compared to the conventional practice of running both diesel engines at light propulsion loads.
- Fuel Capacity: 12,500 l
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,800 l
- Black Water Tanks: 800 l
- Grey Water Tanks: 600 l
- Generator 1: KOHLER 250 kW (new in 2016)
- Generator 2: KOHLER 250 kW (new in 2016)
- Batteries: 150 kW/h lithium-ion battery pack
- Shore Power Inlet
- Battery Chargers MASTERVOLT
- Inverter MASTERVOLT
- 10 Guests in 5 en-suite Cabins
- Day-head on Main deck
- Cabin Configuration:
- Master cabin on Main deck (Double island bed)
- 2 x VIP Double cabins
- 2 x Twin Guest cabins
- Sliding berth system in both guest cabins to allow for a twin or double berth arrangement
- 5 Crewmembers in 3 en-suite Cabins with crew mess
- Stabilizers: Zero-Speed electric fin stabilizers
- Bow Thruster: Hydraulic
- Stern Thruster: Hydraulic
- Watermakers: 2 x 180 l/h IDROMAR
- Air-Conditioning: 240,000 BTU/h + 36.000 BTU/h
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATIONS EQUIPMENT
- MTU Electronic Engine Controls
- MTU Electronic Engine Displays
- Hybrid System Control Console
- GPS / PLOTTER: RAYMARINE Platinum Package
- RADAR: RAYMARINE Platinum Package
- Log/Depth/Speed Tridata: RAYMARINE Platinum Package
- CCTV: 2 x Fixed cameras in aft deck, 2 x fixed in Engine Room, Mobile Application device
- Chain Counter: LOFRANS Iris
- NIghtVision: 2 x RAYMARINE T450
- VHF: RAYMARINE
- Repeaters on Flybridge
- Intercom: Centralized phone system with 10 devices
- Handheld VHF: 12
- Printer/Fax: HP in main wheelhouse
- Galley Fridge
- Galley Freezer
- Galley Hob & Hood
- Wine Cooler: 41/38 bottles (in saloon)
- Additional Freezers: GAGGENAU / MIELE freezer in crew area
- Laundry Washer & Dryer: LAVAMAC Professional in crew area
- Ice Makers: FLAKE icemaker in flybridge
- Barbecue: GAGGENAU Grill 90 cm on flybridge wetbar
- Teppanyaki Grill on flybridge
- Water Sterilisation System: With UV SH500 plus active carbon filters for purification of freshwater tank
- Master Cabin TV: 50”
- Guest Cabins TVs: 32”
- Crew Area TV: 26”
- DVD Players: BOSE LS235 in master cabin
- Satellite TV: SKY
- Decoders: HUMAX – SKY
- Interior Sound System: BOSE LS535 in salon
- UPS for Audio-video
- Cockpit, Flybridge and Bow-Deck Speakers
- Hull Colour: SL White
- Decks: All exterior decks laid in teak
- Aft Deck Control Station
- Anchors: 2 x POOLE
- Anchor Windlasses: 2
- Mooring Winches: 2 (Aft)
- Hydraulic Swim Platform with lifting mechanism
- Aft dining table in Teak with electrical lifting mechanism converting to sunbed
- Bow Teak table with electrical lifting mechanism
- Underwater Lights: 12 x LED 7000 lumen
- Hardtop: With opening sunroof in Canvas
- Air Compressor: BAUER MARINE 250 dive compressor
- Opening Balcony: Side-opening Terrace in Salon area
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Sanlorenzo 106 (2015)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.