Tax Not Paid
Perini Navi 50m Sailing Superyacht for Sale - 2000 - Lying Italy - Bank Repossessed
|Length:||49.80 m (163 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Convertible into 2 Doubles), 1 Double, 1 Twin, 1 Triple|
|Located in:||Italy, Genoa|
|Broker Ref. No:||PERINI NAVI 50M - 2000 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Perini Navi 50m (2000)
Perini Navi 50m (2000) Description
The PERINI NAVI 50M is a ketch-rigged sailing yacht measuring 49.8m built by the prestigious shipyard Perini Navi, offering interiors with timeless elegance and accommodating up to 11 guests in a configuration of 4 to 5 cabins, and is also capable of carrying up to seven crew on board. The sailing yacht was built in 2000 and launched & first registered in 2001.
The PERINI NAVI 50M is a twin screw ketch with steel hull and aluminium superstructure. This classic sailing yacht is the second yacht in the Perini Navi’s 50 metre series. Her main mast is 48.6m high and her mizzen mast 32.4m for a sail area of approximately 1246 m2 activated by the unique automatic Perini Navi sail control system.
Powered by twin 965 Hp Deutz TD 616 V12 Diesel engines, she comfortably cruises at 13 knots with a range of approximately 3,200 nautical miles. Her water tanks store 12,730 litres of fresh water.
Her lifting keel allows for long voyages or anchorages in shallow bays. Whether under sail or at anchor, the PERINI NAVI 50M has a stunning silhouette. Boarding her by tender, one can either board via her side ladder or by the hydraulically operated swim platform on portside.
The first amenity you will notice is a large lazarette ideal to store tenders and water toys and a companionway leading to the aft deck. The aft deck is very inviting indeed: lounge chairs aft, sun-sheltered al-fresco dining and a relaxing deck salon for drinks and chats throughout your stay.
The flybridge deck features various sitting arrangements with lower tables and is equipped with a bimini forward.
Inside, the PERINI NAVI 50M boasts an elegant classical and versatile layout. The main deck in features a salon with sofas opposite each other, a separate bar area and an enclosed dining salon accessible either by the salon or by the bar area.
The classical cherry wood panelling and elegant black and white colour scheme, result in a unique home feel and stylish atmosphere, while the side windows let in plenty of natural light.
The lower deck can comfortably accommodate up to 11 guests in a 4 or 5 cabin configuration: a twin forward portside cabin, triple bedded cabin portside, a double bedded cabin on starboard and, of course, a superb Master Suite full-beam aft, comprising of a salon and double ensuite facilities. The Master can split into 2 separate cabins and the salon sofa converts into a double bed.
The PERINI NAVI 50M is MCA & ABS compliant and commercially registered (expired), therefore she is a unique, stylish and comfortable sailing Superyacht for private or charter use.
- Builder: Perini Navi S.p.A. – Viareggio (Italy)
- Hull Builder: Yildiz – Tuzla/Istanbul (Turkey)
- Naval Architecture: Perini Navi
- Exterior Designer: Perini Navi
- Interior Designer: Perini Navi
- Type: Sailing Yacht / Ketch Rigged
- Yacht Subtype: Monohull, Motorsailor
- Year of Build: 2000
- Year Launched: 2001
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Decks Material: Teak
- Length Overall: 49.80 m (163′ 4″)
- Length at Waterline: 40.33 m (132′ 3″)
- Beam: 11.41 m (36′ 1″)
- Draught (keel up): 3.35 m (11’)
- Draught (keel down): 8.25 m (26’ 3″)
- Gross Tonnage: 422 GT
- Displacement Tonnage: 460 Tons
- Class and LY2 compliance: MCA, ABS A1 Yachting Service, AMS
- Flag of Registry: Isle of Man
- Lying: Italy
- Main Engines: 2 x TBD 616 V12 DEUTZ-MWM Diesel
- Power: 2 x 965 Hp (2 x 720 kW)
- Transmission: Twin Screws on shaft
- Gear box/Inverter: ZF, model BU 251 GGL, with reduction ratio 4.792: 1
- Maximum Speed: 15 knots (under power)
- Cruising Speed: 13 knots (under power)
- Range: 3,200 nm @ 13 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 44,770 l (11,826 USG)
- Day Tank: 946 l (249 USG)
- Holding Tank: 2,300 l (607 USG)
- Grey Water Tank: 2,300 l (607 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 12,730 l (3,362 USG)
- Bilge Collection Tank: 1,590 l (420 USG)
- Sludge Collection Tank: 1,310 l (346 USG)
MASTS & SAILS
- Main Mast height: 48.60 m (157’ 5″)
- Mizzen Mast height: 32.40 m (105’)
- Main Sail: 311 m2
- Mizzen Sail: 151 m2
- Genoa: 434 m2 (Furling)
- Staysail: 114 m2
- Fisherman: 236 m2
- Total Sail area: 1,246 m2
- Cockpit area: 50 m2 (538 sq ft)
- Lazarette area: 29 m2 (312 sq ft)
- Total crew area: 115 m2 (1,238 sq ft)
- Total owner and guest cabin area: 113 m2 (1,216 sq ft)
- Saloon and wheelhouse area: 121 m2 (1,302 sq ft)
- Guests: 11
- Guest Staterooms: 4/ 5
- Cabin Configuration:
- Master Suite full-beam aft, comprising of a salon and double ensuite facilities
- The Master can be converted into 2 separate cabins and the salon sofa converts into a double bed
- Twin forward portside cabin
- Triple bedded cabin portside
- Double bedded VIP cabin starboard side
- Crew: 7 persons
- Bow thruster: SCHOTTEL STT – 060 LK
- Electrical system: 24V / 230V / 380V – 50 Hz
- Generators: 3 x NORTHERN LIGHTS 80 kW, 1 x harbour generator 12 kW
- Battery chargers: 2 x 24V/25A VICTRON ENERGY
- Fresh water makers: 2 x IDROMAR reverse osmosis 7,000 l per day each
- Air conditioning CONDARIA
- Windlasses: 2 x chains wells and 2 x electric windlass for the manoeuvre of 2 x steel anchors with galvanized steel chains and anchors
- Warping winches: 2 x electric double speed
- Gangway: Electro-hydraulic passerelle on stern
- Cleats: Bow, stern and centre cleats for sailboat mooring
- Bathing platform: Teak, electrical, along port side
- Bathing ladder: Hydraulic electro movement located starboard side
- Lazarette: Stern Technical room
ELECTRONICS & NAVIGATION
- Wind speed and direction
- Navigation center
- Radar Detector
TENDERS & TOYS
Our multilingual yacht broker team is here to help you to buy Perini Navi Yacht. Read our guide Buy Cruising Sailing Yachts in Cannes or explore other Yachts for sale - Cruising Sailing Yachts in our listing.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Perini Navi 50m (2000)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.