Tax Not Paid
Majesty Yachts 125 - 2010 - Lying France - For Sale - Price reduction
|Length:||38.4 m (125 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||Majesty Yachts 125 - 2010 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Majesty 125 (2010)
Majesty 125 (2010) Description
Constructed in 2010 by the Gulf Craft shipyard in this U.A.E, this Majesty 125 motor-yacht is a triple-deck Super Yacht able to accommodate up to 10 guests.
The Gulf Craft superyacht MAJESTY 125 offers exquisite performance, luxury and comfort to her guests. Her design allows for spacious outdoor areas on three of her four decks, with plenty of lounging and entertainment areas fore and aft of the yacht. An automatic retractable sunshade and al Fresco dining, a six person Jacuzzi on the sundeck offering 360 degree views and 2 sets of outdoor wet bars with barbecues are just some of the impressive features this superyacht offers.
She also has an impressive and luxurious interior featuring a careful selection of fine leathers, woods and marbles. Some of the unique masonry used throughout the yacht include white and yellow Onyx marble, Navona Travertine, Crema Marfil, Shivakashi Granite Black, Absolute Granite, and Black Portoro are used in full paneling, as well as for inlays and margins.
All carpets onboard are quality hand tufted from 100% Japanese acrylic yarns with sound proofing double underlay, complimented by suspended and sound-dampened ceilings offering guests privacy and tranquility.
- Number of cabins: 5
- Number of heads: 9
She can sleep 10 guests in 5 beautifully furnished cabins with marble ensuites. Her full beam Master cabin is located on the main deck with a walk in wardrobe area, and an ensuite with a Jacuzzi and step in shower plus his and her basins. Adjoining the master suite there is an Owner’s office with writing table and sofa. There are two VIP Cabins featuring a Sofa and dressing table, a full height wardrobe closet and ensuites with step showers. There are also two twin cabins with twin beds and an ensuite with a sky shower with a glass door. The charterer and guests are taken care of by a professional crew of 7.
The Majesty 125 is the most technologically advanced yacht built at Gulf Craft’s state-of-the-art manufacturing facility constructed using the latest FRP vacuum infusion techniques, reducing weight while improving strength and featuring custom-developed software integration for its alarm and control systems alongside a dedicated power management system and custom made audio-visual management system throughout.
The Majesty 125 superyacht is equipped with zero-speed fin stabilizers for comfort while at anchor and is powered by twin 2,400 HP MTU engines enabling her to cruise at a speed of 18 knots.
- Type/Year: Majesty 125’ / 2010
- L.O.A.: 38.40 m – 125’11”
- Beam: 7.55 m – 24’9″
- Draft: 2.00 m – 6’6″
- Crew: 7
- Guests: 10
- Max Speed: 23 knots
- Cruising speed: 18 knots
- Cabins: 5
- Engines: 2 x 2400 Hp MTU
- Generators: 2 x Northern Lights M1066T/ 80KW
- Builder/Designer: Majesty Yachts, Gulf Craft / CDB Yacht Design, Massimo Gregory
- Gross Tons: 273
- Fuel consumption : 600 l/h
- Fuel Tanks: 28,750 Litres
- Fresh Water Tanks: 5,687 Litres
- Seating capacity for 15, with additional sunpads and a 6 person Jacuzzi.
- Custom-designed entertainment system with waterproof TV with integrated audio/visual system, four flush mounted Rockford marine grade speakers and two subwoofers.
- External LED flood lightings.
- Fully-fitted wet bar with corian top, sink, fridge, ice maker.
- All seating upholstered with waterproofed.
- Electric barbeque.
- Port and starboard side navigation lights. MF/HF Radio antenna.
NAVIGATION AND ELECTRONICS
- Spacious 4.3 by 4.8 meter helm with 270 degree panoramic view and direct access to deck through pantograph door.
- PABX intercom and telephone system.
- Comprehensive console with full instrumentation as well as integrated alarm system monitoring over 80 alarms, dedicated power management system, Knob nut system with dual redundancy.
- Zero speed stabilizer.
- Air conditioning with control switch.
- LED decorative lighting. Sonance ceiling speakers. Wall mounted Crestron touch panel. Sub distribution panel.
- Auto pilot.
- TRACVISION M9 (KVH) Dome
- FURUNO MFHF Radio and hand set.
- Two MCU 001 Keyboard controls.
- Instruments console with engine instruments and fuel gauges.
- Dual stations instruments and controls at skylounge helm.
- Trim tab and Rudder angle gauges.
- Two navigation displays.
- Port and starboard side engine RPM gauges.
- Wind displays. Port and starboard side engine controls.
- Bow thruster control. Windlass controls. Trim tab switches.
SAFETY AND SECURITY EQUIPMENT
- Two life rafts ( for 16 each).
- 24 Solas Life jackets for adults and children.
- Six Life rings.
SECOND DECK OUTDOORS
- Plentiful lounge seating surrounding the cockpit upholstered and waterproof. Retractable electric sun shader.
- Outdoor dining table with seating for ten.
- Entertainment system with 32” LCD TV
- Flush mounted Rockford ceiling speakers and subwoofer, and satellite receiver.
- Teak decking.
- Corian counter top, sink, fridge and Ice maker.
- Stern garage with hydraulic lifting door and housing one tender and two jet skis mounted on sliders.
- Lockable gas and water tight door to engine room.
- Diving suits and cylinders. Diving compressor.
- Power steering pack. Trim tab hydraulic pump. Transformer hydraulic pump.
- Washer/Dryer. Sink and tap with hot and cold water supply.
- Two 67 liter capacity water heaters. Shore power cable and drum.
- Battery charger.
- Telescoping ceiling crane with 500kg capacity.
AMENITIES AND EXTRAS
This Luxury super-yacht has a full range of extras and amenities including tenders and toys as well as audio visual equipment and communications on-board.
TENDERS & TOYS
- 7 pax Jet Tender
- 2 jet ski Yamaha 3 seaters
- Kite surf
- Water ski
- Snorkeling gear
The super-yacht is RINAVE compliant and registered in Madeira.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearics), Greece and Turkey.
Majesty 125 (2010) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Majesty 125 (2010)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.