Tax Not Paid
Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 28 Tri-deck Motor Yacht for Sale – 2016 – 5 Cabin Layout, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – Lying Italy
|Length:||28.31 m (92 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 3 VIP (Doubles), 1 Twin, 1 Pullman|
|Located in:||Italy, Rome|
|Broker Ref. No:||CUSTOM LINE NAVETTA 28 – 2016 – For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 28 (2016)
Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 28 (2016) Description
The FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE NAVETTA 28 motor yacht represents lightness, agility and clean lines as well as the art of balancing full and empty spaces, a harmony of soft and heterogeneous shapes that are always consistent with each other. A wise volume, which welcomes those who experience the sea projecting them towards a horizon of calm.
On board the CUSTOM LINE NAVETTA 28, the unmistakable outdoor space hosts a panoramic dining area with circular sliding glass doors. The lateral lines are streamlined and fast, with a continuous window that extends from stern to bow to make the light even more protagonist. The management of the space on the upper deck is flexible, dedicated to living and conviviality, but with particular attention to privacy.
In the interiors, always customizable, the spaces are modulated by light: below decks and on the main deck, this compact tri-deck vessel is equipped with innovative hull windows at the height of the 4 guest cabins, with invisible portholes glued to the glass itself. The saloon welcomes guests with a large open space organized to create a harmonious dialogue between spaces with different functions: the galley is to starboard, while proceeding towards the bow leads to the area reserved for the owner’s main deck stateroom.
Navigation is synonymous with simplicity, hospitality, conviviality. The entertainment system can be controlled with a single one-touch support (VOTIS), while, to increase comfort, the boat is equipped with both underway electro-hydraulic fins for navigation and gyroscopic zero-speed stabilizers at anchor.
In the aft area, this CUSTOM LINE NAVETTA 28 is equipped with the Dual Mode Transom system, a Ferretti Group patent. The playful and living space is further expanding, bringing together a foldable garage, diving platform and a large beach club, never expected on models of similar footage, into a single system.
This FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE NAVETTA 28 for sale is pure balance of proportion. With this displacement vessel, Custom Line has created a design masterpiece that embodies perfection, and which is built under the 24m load-line length.
Powered by twin 1200 Hp MAN Diesel engines, this tri-deck motor yacht is built as a semi-displacement vessel, reaching top speeds of 15 knots and comfortably cruising at 12 knots.
- Spacious Tri-deck motor yacht certified under 24m
- Stabilizing fins for navigation
- Zero speed at anchor stabilizers
- 5 En-suite staterooms for 11 guests
- 6 Bathrooms
- 3 Crew cabins with services
- Tilting garage converting to beach club
- Carefully taken care of, superb condition
- Competitively priced
- Builder: Custom Line (Ferretti Group, Italy)
- Model: Custom Line Navetta 28
- Naval Architect: Ferretti Engineering Department
- Exterior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Interior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Type: Motor Yacht / Compact Tri-deck Yacht / Semi-displacement
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak-laid
- Year Built: 2016
- LOA: 28.31 m (92’ 11”)
- Construction Length: 23.98 m (78’ 8”)
- LWL: 23.80 m (78’ 1”)
- Beam: 7.00 m (23’)
- Draft: 2.21 m (7’ 3”)
- Displacement (Unladen): 89,500 kgs (197,314 Lbs)
- Displacement (Laden): 106,090 kgs (233,886 Lbs)
- Design Category CE 2003/44: CE Class A
- Classification Modules: B + F + Aa (Sound Emission) RINA SpA
- Lying: Rome, Italy
- Flag of Registry: Italy
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1200 Hp (882 kW) MAN V8-1200 @ 2300 RPM
- Engine Hours: 1800 h (April 2021)
- Drives: V-Drives
- Economic Cruising Speed: 10 knots
- Range @ Economic Cruising Speed: 1400 NM
- Cruise Speed: 12 knots
- Range @ Cruising Speed: 600 NM
- Maximum Speed: 15 knots
- Range @ Max Speed: 400 NM
- Electro-hydraulic powered steering
- GRP partly submerged and silenced exhausts
- Stuffing box with dripless shaft seal, low maintenance
- 3 x Trim-tabs (flaps)
- Fuel Capacity: 12,500 l (3,302 US Gals)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,000 l (528 US Gals)
- Gray Water Tank: 700 l (184.92 US Gals)
- Black Water Tank: 700 l (184.92 US Gals)
- 5 En-suite Guest Cabins for 11 Guests with Master’s cabin on main deck
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Master Stateroom on main deck with double island bed, walk-in wardrobe and en-suite bathroom
- 3 x VIP cabins belowdecks each with double island bed, closets and en-suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin guest cabin belowdecks with closet, additional Pullman bed and en-suite bathroom
- Day-head on main deck
- Fully equipped galley on main deck
- Crew Accommodation:
- 3 Crew cabins fore, for 5 Crewmembers, each with en-suite facilities
- Maximum number of people on board: 20 Pax.
- Stabilization Systems:
- Stabilizing fins with underway functionality
- Zero speed SEAKEEPER NG9 gyroscopic stabilizer at anchor
- 40 Hp Hydraulic stern thruster (double propeller)
- 40 Hp Hydraulic bow thruster (double propeller)
- Main KOHLER generator 28 kW (3100 h April 2021
- Auxiliary KOHLER generator 28 kW – Diff. from Std. 20 kW (3100 h April 2021)
- IDROMAR 360 l/h – Diff from Std. 130 l/h (double) watermaker
- 100 liter boiler – Diff from Std. 80 liter
- HAMMAN black water treatment system
- Tropical air conditioning 180,000 BTU (saloon + cabins + crew)
- 55″ TV in living room with electric lift – Diff. from Std/
- 46″ TV in the Master’s cabin
- 40″ TV forward on the left side guest cabin – Diff. from Std.
- 40″TV to starboard aft VIP cabin – Diff. from Std.
- 40″ TV to port aft VIP Cabin – Diff. from Std.
- 32″ TV forward to starboard Guest cabin – Diff. from Std.
- 22″ TV in the galley with DVD and speakers
- 22″ TV in the captain’s cabin
- 48″ Smart TV LED TV with ceiling lift and 180° rotation in the cockpit
- A/V Premium Sound package for external areas
- A/V Info Basic – in the main hall
- XENON Underwater headlights (5 per side) – Diff. from Std.
- XENON Underwater lights under the bathing platform
- Electric aft saloon door – Diff. from Std.
- Fixed 3rd cockpit control station with cover
- Light dimmer in cockpit
- Anchor chain of 100m (14mm) Port
- Anchor chain of 130m (14mm) Starboard – Diff. from Std. 100m
- 2 x Retractable cleats on the stern platform
- Fresh water connection for washing
- Mobile teak decking for garage
- Bimini top on the sun deck
- Bow plank teak walkway
- Sun deck high rail – Diff. from Std.
- Side handrails on stern
- Electric lifting of lower deck curtains (4 cabins)
- Electric lifting for curtains in the owner’s cabin
- Pull-down coach bed for guest cabin right
- Separate washer and dryer 5.5 kg – Diff. from Std.
- Bottle-fridge in the owner’s cabin
- Induction hob in the galley
- Oven in the galley 90cm (no microwave) – Diff. from Std.
- Galley: 3-way valve for gray water tank with normal direct discharge
- Galley: Additional column fridge and freezer
- Bathroom extractors
- SIMRAD Upgrade dashboard – Diff. from Std.
- Chain counter, digital
- Depth sounder
- Weather station
- KVH TV8 satellite TV antenna with receiver in the living room
- TV8 empty dome antenna for symmetry on rollbar
- Premium Wi-Fi internet package
- 2 x Wine cellars on the panoramic deck
- Cockpit: Additional cabinets in fiberglass to port with bottle fridge and grill
- Cockpit: Additional cabinets in fiberglass to starboard with refrigerator
- Deck lights for stern lighting
- Waste disposal unit in the kitchen sink 230V
- Aft bimini
- Opening window on the right and left side of the owner’s cabin with mosquito net
- CCTV system: Outdoor cameras 2 x cockpit, main deck saloon, galley, upper deck saloon, lazarette and engine room
- Main and lower deck ladder with carpet – Diff. from Std.
- Armchairs in the living room – Diff. from Std.
- IDROSTOP fluiten
- Towel warmer in the Master’s bathroom
- Boat name in backlit steel
- New GENIUSS custom and personalized 4.20m tender “Chocolate colour” with outboard engine (by separate negotiation)
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 28 (2016) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Ferretti Custom Line Navetta 28 (2016)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.