Tax Not Paid
Ferretti Custom Line 97 - 2007 - For Sale - Lying Cannes, France - Price Reduced
|Length:||29.7 m (97 ft)|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE 97 - 2007 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Ferretti Custom Line 97 (2007)
Ferretti Custom Line 97 (2007) Description
This splendid FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE 97 Motor Yacht boasting five cabins, has been created for luxury living. Her naval architecture and interior styling are the product of uncompromising expertise by in-house designers and engineers from CRN, in conjunction with Studio Zuccon International.
Every aspect has been carefully considered in this Italian-styled FERRETTI CIUSTOM LINE 97, resulting in a craft that is both modern and sophisticated. The very latest technology has been employed including the unique Mitsubishi Anti-Roll Gyro stabilisers giving both zero-speed and low-speed stabilisation.
Another of many innovative design features of the FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE 97, are the panoramic windows in the five guest cabins and saloon, the Master cabin being conveniently located beam-wide on the main deck.
Stepping aboard this beautiful FERRETTI CUSTOM LINE 97, you will be immediately struck by her elegance. The spacious deck areas and stylish high volume interior leave nothing to the imagination. In addition to the Owners Stateroom, there are two VIP cabins plus two twin guest cabins all with en-suite bathrooms.
The crew quarters include the Captains double cabin and two double bunk cabins plus a crew mess area. Fittings and materials are of the highest quality and attention to detail is second to none. Designed and built by master craftsmen, no expense has been spared in the creation or in the maintenance of this magnificent yacht.
- Builder: Ferretti Custom Line (Italy)
- Model: Ferretti Custom Line 97
- Naval Architects: CRN
- Exterior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Interior Designer: Zuccon International Project
- Yacht Type: Motor Yacht / Flybridge yacht / Raised Pilot House Superyacht
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks Material: Teak
- Year Built: 2007
- Length Overall: 29.70 m (97′ 5″)
- Length at Waterline: 24.40 m (80′ 0″)
- Beam: 7.08 m (23′ 2″)
- Max Draught: 1.80 m (5′ 10″)
- Displacement Tonnage: 106 T
- Gross Tonnage: 176 T
- Classification: RINA, MCA Compliant
- Flag of Registry: Isle of Man
- Lying: Cannes, French Riviera
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Diesel
- Engine Brand: MTU
- Engine Model: 12V 4000 M90
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Engine Power: 2 x 2440 Hp
- Engine Hours: 2020 (Nov 2016)
- Maximum Speed: 27 knots @ 1050 l/h
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots @ 800 l/h
- Economical Speed: 17 knots @ 550 l/h
- Fuel Capacity: 13,000 l (3,434.24 USG)
- Water Capacity: 3,000 l (792.52 USG)
- Number of cabins: 5 for 10 guests
- Number of heads: 6
- Number of bathrooms: 5
- Seating Capacity: 16
Air-conditioning throughout the yacht, plasma B&O TVs and surround sound, RADIOMARELLI Multimedia Playtime with four B&O loudspeaker and subwoofer, Wireless LAN connection, 3G Router (mail & surf), SKY UK, Satellite TV International free view in salon and all guest cabins, DVD and iPod connectivity in all areas, Large 3 door wine cooler in saloon.
- Dining Area: Rectangular table (8 seats), 8 Chairs, Cabinets with doors and drawers
- Fully equipped galley with GAGGENAU appliances
- Navigation Equipment in Pilothouse & Flybridge FURUNO
- 37-inch B & O TV, which is automatically lowered, from the ceiling
- Table for 8/10 people with 5 chairs, Sofa for 5 people, built in to fibreglass furniture with sink & lockers, Storage shelves, 2 x Electro-hydraulic mooring winches
- Four loudspeakers (linked with saloon system), 2 x Fridges
- Cockpit control station, NFU Tiller, Dimmers on AFT Deck, side walkways & radar arch lights
- 2 x Electro-hydraulic anchor winches with capstans, Weather tight electric side doors, Access door to chain locker, Electro-hydraulic hatch for storage of jet-ski or small tender, Chain counter
- Bathing platform, tilting beach club, tender garage, Electro-hydraulic gangway
- Fibreglass hard top with carbon fibre supports, and skylight of tempered glass with electric blind
- Fibreglass cabinet with sink, fridge, electric cooking top, ice maker and storage, 1 x Bench on starboard side, 1 x Helm bench (2 seats), Sunbathing area
- GRP dashboard, MTU Engine displays and Controls for main engines with throttle levers, Rev counters, Main engine water temperature gauges, Main engine start/stop buttons, Acoustic and visual alarms, Rudder angle indicator, Automatic pilot, Navigation instruments speed-log, Depthsounder, Compass, Inter-com for manoeuvring, VHF, TV antenna, Electrically controlled searchlight, Horn
- Electro-hydraulic davit 800 kg, Sunbathing mattresses
Service battery bank, Engines battery banks, Generators battery banks, Smoke detectors, Bow thruster fluid pump and reservoir, SAPAR fuel filter, RACOR generator fuel filters, 4 x MITSHUBISHI Anti-Roll Gyro stabiliser units, 220V/110V ASEA shore-power converter for USA and Europe, 2 x 40 kW @ 9/18 l/h KOHLER EFOZ 40 generators with approximately 5850 h (Nov 2016).
Miscellaneous: 24V and 220V neon lights, Portable lamp, Stainless steel railing around main engines, Removable platforms, CCTV cameras.
Equipment: 24V and 220V main electric panel, Gangway pump, 1 x Watermaker IDROMAR (210 l/h), Air conditioning control panels, CO2 bottles, 1x Intracom telephone, General alarm repeater, Smoke detector, 1 x Black water pump, 1 x Gray water pump, 2 x Fresh water pumps, 1 x Inverter MASTERVOLT, 1 x Fire pump, Air conditioning compressors rack, Bilge pumps.
Workshop: 1 x Wooden shelf with anti roll bar, Removable platforms, Work bench with vice and shelves and tools kit, 1 x Fire extinguisher.
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 3.9 m ZODIAC RIB with YAMAHA 40 Hp outboard engine (New 2015)
- 2 x Kayaks
- Waterskis / Wakeboard / Kneeboard
- Various inflatable towable toys
REFIT & MAINTENANCE DETAILS
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Ferretti Custom Line 97 (2007)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.