Ferretti 830 HT Motor Yacht for Sale - 2008 - Refit 2018 - Cannes, French Riviera - Stabilized - Full Options - Coded for Charter
|Length:||25.3 m (83 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 2 Twin, 2 Pullman|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||FERRETTI 830 HT - 2008 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Ferretti 830 HT (2008)
Ferretti 830 HT (2008) Description
Featuring exquisite light wood interior, this FERRETTI 830 is comprehensively equipped with zero-speed gyroscopic stabilizers, hard-top, Jacuzzi and loaded with options.
This FERRETTI 830 motor-yacht is also perfectly maintained by a permanent crew, with updated and professional service. She has undergone a comprehensive refit in 2018 with plenty of updates and upgrades, enhancing her technical condition and Italian contemporary style.
This fine example of the Ferretti 830 Hard Top, is a modern and timeless flybridge yacht equipped with 2 x 1823 Hp MTU engines providing a cruising speed of 24 knots and a top speed at 30 knots.
The accommodations on this FERRETTI 830 consist of 4 cabins for 10 guests, all with ensuite facilities and 2 crew cabins for 3 members.
This immaculate example of the FERRETTI 830 Hard-Top is VAT paid and also coded for charter under the YDSA (MCA).
- Builder: Ferretti Yachts (Italy)
- Model: Ferretti 830 HT
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht
- Hull Type: Planing
- Construction Material: Fiberglass – GRP
- Decks: Teak on transom, swim platform, sides and flybridge steps
- Year: 2008
- Refit: 2018
- LOA: 25.30 m (83.00 ft)
- LWL: 21.14 m (69.00 ft)
- Beam: 6.30 m (20.67 ft)
- Draft: 1.78 m (5.84 ft)
- Displacement: 75,000 Kg
- Fag of Registry: United Kingdom
- Class: RINA / MCA Commercial under YDSA
- Lying: Cannes, France
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M93
- Engine power: 2 x 1825 Hp
- Engine hours: 1350 h (Feb. 2018)
- Drive: Shaft
- Cruising speed: 24 knots
- Max speed: 30 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 7,400 l
- Fresh Water Capacity: 1,320 l
- Holding Tank Capacity: Yes
The FERRETTI 830 features a very spacious yacht for its length:
- Large, open plan saloon and dining area, leading to large cockpit, galley and helm. Day head also on main deck.
- Large master cabin with oversized windows, spacious bathroom with large shower.
- VIP cabin towards bow with double bed.
- Two further guest cabins, each with ensuite bathroom, 2 single beds and additional Pullman berth in each.
- Accommodation for 10 guests in total.
- Accommodation for 3 crew in 2 cabins plus crew area.
- Large flybridge with ample seating and Jacuzzi.
- Garage with fold down door to make large swim platform.
- Engine room and systems room with access from crew area.
- Guest Cabins: 4
- Accommodation: 10
- Cabin Configuration:
- Master Cabin amidships, double bed facing port, ensuite bathroom on starboard side
- VIP Cabin fore with double bed and ensuite bathroom
- 2 x Twin guest cabins to port & starboard, each with ensuite bathrooms and Pullman beds
- Crew Cabins: 2
- Crew Accommodation: 3
- Day-Head: On main deck
- Radar RAYMARINE 4kW open array
- Plotter/radar display RAYMARINE E120 (2 at helm, 2 (touchscreen) on fly)
- RAYMARINE Autopilot
- RAYMARINE Tridata – Wind/Speed/Log
- Echo sounder RAYMARINE Echo-Box DSM 300
- MTU Electronic engine controls
- MTU Electronic engine displays
- Third control station in cockpit
- CCTV system with cameras in engine room and cockpit
- NAVIOP Monitoring system
- Chain counter
- Flap angle indicators at helm and fly
- Compass RITCHIE
- Repeater(s) on fly
- 2 x KOHLER generators, 2 x 20 kW (2750 and 2850 hours in Feb. 2018)
- Air conditioning ‘Tropical’ throughout
- ARG gyroscopic stabilizers
- Hydraulic bow thruster 40 Hp
- Hydraulic stern thruster 40 Hp
- Watermaker 180 l/h with control at main helm
- Shore fresh water intake
- Black water system with tank
- Fuel filters with double by-pass
- Smoke separators for generators
- Oil change system for engines and inverters
- Anchors Bruce 2 x 50 kg
- Anchor chain 130 m and 75 m (14mm)
- Anchor windlasses 2 x 2500W
- Mooring winches 2 x 700W
- Electro-hydraulic gangway
- Electro-hydraulic swim ladder
- Hard-top with sliding opening sunroof on fly
- Jacuzzi on fly
- Mirrored windows to cockpit
- Large searchlight w/ electric movement
- Spare shaft
- Black mesh covers for windscreen, covers for cockpit
- Pressurized water washdown system with 3 positions
- Side gates on sidewalks
- Hot/Cold water tap at bow
- Liferaft 2 x 8 pax SEAWOLF Solas
- Tender crane on flybridge
- Curtains ‘Roman style’ in saloon and main cabin w/ electric movement
- Electric black out blinds in main cabin
- Wooden Venetian blinds in guest bathrooms
- 2 x armchairs ‘Tess’ in saloon
- Mosaic in shower of main cabin
- Marble tops in galley and main cabin bathroom
- Automatic/Manual electric bilge pump system
- Electric toilets
- TV 42” LCD curve model (2016) in saloon w/ electric raising device
- TV 32” LCD curve model (2016) in main cabin
- TV 22” LCD (2016) in VIP cabin
- TV 17” in guest cabins
- TV 15” in crew area
- BOSE Lifestyle 48 system in saloon
- BOSE 321 GSX in main cabin
- BOSE external diffusers with amplifiers and speakers in cockpit, bow, and fly
- Satellite TV antenna KVH M7 with decoder in saloon
- CD/DVD players in VIP, guest cabins and crew area
- Stainless steel sinks
- Hob and hood
- BOSCH oven larger than standard
- BOSCH dishwasher 60cm
- GE fridge & freezer w/ ice maker/water (220V-24V w/ inverter)
- Separate washing machine and dryer in crew area
- GAGGENAU barbecue on fly
- WILLIAMS 385 Jet tender (2016)
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Ferretti 830 HT (2008)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.