Dreamline 34 Superyacht for Sale - Built 2015 - First Commissioned/Launched 2016 - Lying Italy - Price Just Reduced
|Length:||34.3 m (112 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on main deck, 2 VIP (Doubles) , 1 Double, 1 Twin|
|Located in:||Italy, Imperia|
|Broker Ref. No:||DREAMLINE 34 - 2015/2016 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Dreamline 34 (2015)
Dreamline 34 (2015) Description
The spectacular 112 foot DREAMLINE 34 is offered for sale. Built in GRP by the Italian yard DL YACHTS DREAMLINE, with naval architecture by Guiseppe Arrabito and exterior design by Enrico Gobbi at Team 4 Design in Venice, this superyacht for sale was built in December 2015 and first commissioned/launched in 2016 as a DREAMLINE 34 model and was shortlisted for the 2016 World Superyacht Awards. RINA classed, she can comfortably accommodate 10 guests in five spacious staterooms consisting of a main deck master suite with private access to the foredeck, two VIP suites a double and a twin cabin, all with the latest entertainment centres, television screens and ensuite bathroom facilities.
The large saloon on the DREAMLINE 34 has custom designer furniture including large settees and armchairs gathered around a large coffee table, a bar and a state-of-the art entertainment centre including a 46 inch Bang & Olufsen television screen. Forward is a formal dining area with seating for 10 guests and storage cabinets for china, glassware and cutlery, boasting a unique hydraulic side balcony facing the dining area.
The aft cockpit is set up for al fresco entertaining and dining, with tables, upholstered seating and a waterproof television screen while stairs to port and starboard lead down to the wide hydraulic swim platform.
Up on the flybridge of the DREAMLINE 34, you will find a Jacuzzi tub, an aquarium, sun loungers, sun pads and a hard top with opening sliding glass sunroof. The flybridge helm features a unique sliding mechanism for better visibility while docking.
The DREAMLINE 34 carries a 5m WILLIAMS tender with water jet propulsion, housed in the stern tender garage, where the sizeable hydraulic stern platform allows for easy tender launching and boarding.
Twin 1920 Hp MTU Diesel engines give her a cruising speed of 16 knots and a range of 2,000 nautical miles at economical speed of 10 knots.
- Builder: DL YACHTS DREAMLINE (Italy)
- Model: DREAMLINE 34
- Naval Engineering: Giuseppe Arrabito of Arrabito Naval Architects
- Exterior Design: Enrico Gobbi Team 4 Design
- Interior Design: Enrico Gobbi Team 4 Design
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Superyacht / Semi-Displacement
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks Material: Teak
- Length: 34.30 m
- Beam: 7.25 m
- Draft: 1.90 m
- Built: December 2015
- First Commissioned/Launched: 2016
- Displacement: 137 T
- Gross Tonnage: 207 GT
- Accommodation: 5 (1 Owner’s suite, 2 VIP, 1 Double, 1 Twin cabin)
- Guests: 10
- Crew: 5
- Classification: RINA, MCA Compliant/LY2 Short Range
- Flag of Registry: Marshall Islands
- Location: Italy
- Engines: 2 x MTU 12V 2000 M94 Diesel 1920 Hp each @ 2,450 rpm
- Cruising Speed: 16 Knots
- Maximum Speed: 22 Knots
- Engine Hours: 690 (Oct. 2018)
- Propellers: ROLLA 5-Blade
- Fuel Capacity: 17,000 l
- Fresh Water Tanks: 2,400 l
- Electrical system: 230/400 V 50 Hz
- Generators: 2 x KOHLER 70 kW & 50 kW plus 1 x 36 kW FISCHER-PANDA Soundproof Night Generator
- Battery chargers
- Shore power inlet
- Fully customized warm and intimate interiors with MINOTTI and ARMANI style furniture
- Custom-made chandelier by BAROVIER & TOSO’s glazier in dining area
- Custom-made handcrafted MURANO Artworks by BESANZIO glazier Venice in main salon and main deck
- Large continuous windows on main deck
- Hydraulic side balcony facing the dining area
- Electric side door full height with access to side balcony
- Voluminous Owner suite on main deck with panoramic view and big skylights
- Owner suite access to foredeck
- Exclusive satin beddings and complete set of towels by FRANCHINI MARE
- Complete set of exclusive tableware and silver-plated cutlery by VILLEROY & BOCH
- Entertainment system by BANG & OLUFSEN including APPLE TV in salon and all cabins by VIDEOWORKS
- Navigation equipment i-Bridge® Single Touch by TEAM ITALIA
- Lama Waveless Hull®– for efficient hull design reducing fuel consumption @ 75 l/h
- Large cockpit area with an integrated sun lounge
- Exterior waterproof TV screens in cockpit and sundeck areas with electric opening systems
- Huge sundeck with glass whirlpool and shower
- Extendable Commander Bridge® on sundeck helm station
- Seawater Aquarium – unique in class
- Hardtop with sliding glass roof
- DEDON exterior furniture in cockpit and sundeck
- Extendable hydraulic swim platform
- Extra wide hydraulic bathing ladder
- Extra wide aft gangway
- Side hydraulic gangway for tender boarding
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- Custom order Tender WILLIAMS 5m Diesel Jet including lifting tools and support full equipped
- Custom order SEA-DOO Jet Ski including lifting tools and support full equipped
- 5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest
Her current berth can be taken over by separate negotiation. Other berths management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic islands), Greece and Turkey.
The international introduction of the DREAMLINE 34 Superyacht was presented to the market during the 2016 CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL and MONACO YACHT SHOW.
For detailed specifications and inventory of list of options, please download PDF file above.
Dreamline 34 (2015) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Dreamline 34 (2015)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.