CARVER 450 PILOTHOUSE - 1999 - FIRST COMMISSIONED 2000 - 3 CABIN VERSION - LYING FRENCH RIVIERA - AFORDABLE BOAT IN GOOD CONDITION - BERTH PLACE MANAGEMENT POSSIBLE
|Length:||14.17 m (46 ft)|
|Located in:||Monaco, Monte-Carlo|
|Broker Ref. No:||CARVER 450 - 1999 - FOR SALE|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse (1999)
Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse (1999) Description
- Builder: Carver Boat Corporation (U.S.A)
- Hull Material: Fibreglass
- LOA: 14.17 m – 46ft 5in
- Beam: 4.30 m – 14ft 11in
- Maximum Draft: 1.13 m – 3ft 7in
- Bridge Clearance: 5.82 m – 19ft 11in
- Headroom: 2.07 m – 6ft 8in
- Dry Weight: 17,962 kgs – 39,600 lbs
- Lying: Monaco
- Flag of Registry: Monaco
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin Diesel
- Engine Brand: VOLVO
- Engine Model: 2 x 430 Hp TAMD 73P EDC
- Engine Hours: 680 (Nov. 2015)
- Drive Type: Shaft
- Fuel Tanks: 2200 Litres
- Fresh Water Tanks: 570 Litres
- Number of cabins: 3 (2 Doubles, 1 Twin)
- Number of bathrooms: 2
- The Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse has two very large and spacious double cabins below, both with ensuite complete bathrooms. This model comes with an additional twin cabin to port, sharing the fore bathroom.
- The saloon features plenty of seating and huge side windows which allow natural light to the whole area, facing the bow and to starboard, is situated a clever raised pilothouse with dining table and seating space as well.
- The equipped galley is longitudinal and to port.
- On deck, the extended flybridge and cockpit can be completely closed off with a practical full set of covers.
- 12/220 Volt system
- Shore power inlet
- 1 X Kohler 13.5 KW Generator (834 Hours Nov 2015) and sound shield
- Battery charger
- New batteries
ELECTRONICS, NAVIGATION AND ENTERTAINMENT
- Panasonic TV in Master and VIP cabins
- Philips TV in salon
- DVD player
- VOLVO Engine electronic screen
- Navman depthsounder with repeater on flybridge
- Raychart 620 plotter with repeater on flybridge
- Raymarine ST60 tridata with repeater on flybridge
- Raymarine ST6000 autopilot with repeater on flybridge
- Raytheon R41X radar with repeater on flybridge
- Sony ST-SE500 stereo with Pioneer SA-410 amplifier
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Anchor, chain and windlass
- Extended fixed swim platform
- Bathing ladder
- Bezenzoni hydraulic passerelle
- Bow thruster
- Ceran electric double hob
- Extended flybridge with seating, table and sunpad
- Flybridge crane
- Helm door
- New flybridge and cockpit covers
- Vacuflush toilets
- Vitrifrigo fridge on flybridge
- Tender with outboard engine (Bombard)
The 450 Voyager is a downsized version of Carver’s popular 530 Voyager introduced in 1998. Built on a modified-V hull with propeller pockets and a moderate 15 degrees of transom deadrise, the floorplan of the 450 Voyager is quite innovative. Because the galley is located in the isle way opposite the elevated lower helm (and not in the deckhouse as with most pilothouse designs), the salon is huge. There are two staterooms and two full heads below. The visibility from the lower helm is exceptional with its curved ultraleather lounge.
On deck, a flybridge extension partially shelters the cockpit where the engine room is accessed via the lazarette.
Additional features include cherry interior cabinetry, a deck access door at the lower helm (a great convenience), a big swim platform, and an extremely well arranged flybridge. She is in very good condition and extremely well equipped by her current owner.
Built in 1999, the boat was first commissioned in 2000.
As an important feature on the French Riviera, we can manage her berth place.
YACHTS INVEST is a certified CARVER YACHTS Dealer for FRANCE & the Principality of MONACO.
Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse (1999) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Carver 450 Voyager Pilothouse (1999)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.