Carver 38 Super Sport Flybridge Cruiser for Sale - 2005 - Lying French Riviera
|Length:||12.16 m (39 ft)|
|Cabins:||2: Master (Double), 1 Double|
|Located in:||France, Antibes|
|Broker Ref. No:||CARVER 38 SUPER SPORT - 2005 - For Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Carver 38 Super Sport (2005) Description
The CARVER 38 SUPER SPORT is a beautiful compact yet voluminous flybridge cruiser inside and out, ideal for boat trips on the French Riviera.
Joyful and highly versatile, the CARVER 38 SUPER SPORT contains all the elements of fun. A sizeable cockpit is designed to be an activity spot, while a welcome swim platform conveniently adds to the sea enjoyment. Atop the spacious bridge, there’s a wet bar and comfortable lounge that accommodates four adults. This boat also offers sunbathing on top and on the bow deck.
Carver’s two-tiered window architecture allows generous views throughout the salon and galley level. Nowhere is the scenery more spectacularly enjoyed than at the raised dinette and L-shaped lounge. The galley is fully equipped and includes essential solid-surface countertops. The master stateroom also has private access to the head, and another head door opens to the hallway, providing access for guests.
Its interior features ideal accommodation and convenient for extended periods on board in comfort. It is equipped with two cosy cabins with two double beds for 4 people and air conditioning, sunbathing area etc.
The CARVER 38 SUPER SPORT is a truly functional boat – indeed, it can be regarded as a true all-rounder sport cruiser, sports fishing boat, suitable for medium and long cruises and even as a floating apartment.
- Builder: Carver Yachts (USA)
- Model: Carver 38 Super Sport
- Type: Motorboat / Cruiser / Flybridge
- Construction material: GRP
- Year of construction: 2005
- LOA: 12.16 m (39 ft 11 in)
- Beam: 4.08 m (13 ft 5 in)
- Draft: 0.72 m (2 ft 4 in)
- Headroom: 2.00 m (6 ft 7 in)
- Dry Weight: 11,750 kg (25,900 lbs)
- Flag of registry: France
- Lying: Antibes, French Riviera
- Engines: 2 x VOLVO D6 Inboard Diesel
- Power: 2 x 370 Hp
- Transmission: Shaft
- Max speed: 24 knots
- Cruise speed: 20 knots
- Fuel consumption: 100 l/h
- Engine hours: 365 h (Dec. 2020)
- Fuel capacity: 1,265 l (334 USG)
- Fresh water capacity: 325 l (86 USG)
- Capacity on board – Allowed in navigation: 8
- Capacity on board – Recommended: 6
- Cabins: 2
- Sleeps: 4
- Bathroom: 1
- Crew: 1
- Sun awning
- Swimming ladder
- Dinner table
- Bow sunbed
- Deck shower
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass
- Safety & security: Coastal
- Compass, GPS, Sounder, Automatic pilot, VHF
- Pressurized hot / cold water
- Bathroom / Shower / WC
- 220V Shore power
- Combined oven, Stove with hood, Fridge, Freezer, Sink
- TV, Sound system, USB plug
TENDER & WATER SPORTS
- Dinghy with outboard engine
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.