Tax Not Paid
Azimut Grande 36M New Motor Yacht for Sale – 2023 – Trideck – Immediate Delivery – 5 Cabins for up to 12 Guests, Master on Main Deck – Stabilized – Located in Viareggio, Italy
|Length:||35.29 m (115 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master Suite (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP Cabins (Doubles), 2 Twin Cabins, 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||Italy, Viareggio|
|Broker Ref. No:||AZIMUT GRANDE 36M – 2023 – New Superyacht for Sale|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Azimut Grande 36M (New – 2023) Description
Skip the long waiting line with this new-build 116’ AZIMUT GRANDE 36M motor yacht for sale and ready for immediate delivery !
With her original and modern design, the Azimut Grande 36M is a Superyacht that synthesizes cutting edge style and attitude. From the unprecedented semi-walkaround upper deck inspiring freedom of movement to the fully retractable side windows posing a special gateway to the sea, all elements contribute to visually blend interior and exterior spaces. A barrierless lifestyle naturally blurs the boundaries between onboard pleasure and oceanic greatness.
Using GRP for the highly efficient D2P – Displacement to Planing® hull and Carbon Fiber for the superstructure, with the skills of Alberto Mancini (exteriors) and Achille Salvagni (interiors) responsible for the design of this forward-thinking Trideck yacht, this latest addition to the Grande Collection family was undoubtedly created by internationally renowned designers. Her main assets include her habitability and a contemporary Italian decoration you will never grow tired of.
The AZIMUT GRANDE 36M is instantly recognizable by her elongated lines and clean surfaces. The exterior design matches the superyacht’s substantial size with a sportive stance, aided in breaking up the volumes by the sculpture of the hull sides.
With the AZIMUT GRANDE 36M, Azimut introduced the first semi-walkaround upper deck that runs flush from the stern to almost the extreme bow, offering unprecedented freedom of movement. The side windows are fully retractable, joining the skylounge with the aft terrace to create an immense barrierless area. Wrapping around to the bow, we come to a whirlpool tub made entirely of glass and a sunbathing area equipped with every comfort.
Striving to realize her Owner’s dreams, this AZIMUT GRANDE 36M proposes unprecedented personalization at every level. The size of the skylounge gives the freedom to appoint it according to the Owner’s lifestyle. Aside from the lounge cinema setup, it may also be configured as the main indoor dining. The informal seating arrangement closest the skylounge is protected on the sides and from above, creating a recessed retreat from which to enjoy the fresh air without wind or weather.
With the tender and toys stored in a lateral-launching garage, the Grande 36M dedicates the entire waterfront to relaxation. The transom platform folds down, simultaneously creating a substantial and amply appointed beach club, to offer unexpected comfort and closeness to the sea.
The sundeck is particular among the outdoor spaces, offering every essential for hosting in an intimate setting. The cockpit blends the beach area together with the main deck, with sheltered, open-air dining and an American bar.
The circular lounging island at the entry of the main deck proves that space is a luxury, taking thoughtful advantage of the furniture arrangement to provide clear views through full-height windows and separate pathways on either side; one for the guests and one for the crew. Between the 270-degree view onto the sea and the sculpted galley bulkhead, which artfully imitates waves, the dining arrangement observes nautical tradition with radical openness.
This AZIMUT GRANDE 36M boasts the 5 en-suite stateroom layout for up to 12 guests, featuring the facing-forward and full-width Master cabin on the main deck. 2 VIPs and 2 Twins with additional Pullman beds, are found in the lower deck.
Navigation is made extremely comfortable thanks to zero speed and underway stabilizers as well as powerful propulsion comprising twin 2200 Hp MTU diesel engines delivering a top speed of 24 knots and a cruise speed of 18 knots.
Early viewings and offers are strongly encouraged.
- Builder: Azimut Yachts (Azimut|Benetti S.p.A. – Italy)
- Model: Azimut Grande 36M
- Naval Architect: PierLuigi Ausonio Naval Architecture / Azimut
- Exterior Styling & Concept: Alberto Mancini
- Interior Designer: Achille Salvagni Architetti
- Type: Motor Yacht / Superyacht / Tri-deck Yacht
- Hull Type: Planing
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: Carbon Fiber + GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2023
- Length Overall: 35.29 m (115’ 9”)
- Beam Overall: 7.50 m (24’ 7”)
- Draft: 1.97 m (6’ 6”)
- Displacement: 180,000 kg (396,832 lb)
- Gross Tonnage: 275 GT
- Certification: CE Class A
- Classification: RINA Pleasure Yacht C ✠ HULL • MACH Y, REG Code Part A
- Location: Viareggio, Tuscany, Italy
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 2200 Hp MTU
- Maximum Speed: 24 knots
- Cruise Speed: 18 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 19,000 l (5,019 US Gallons)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 3,700 l (977.5 US Gallons)
- Up to 12 Guests in 5 en-suite staterooms
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full-beam Master cabin forward on Main Deck with large dressing, double island bed, en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Port & Starboard VIP double cabins on Lower Deck, each with closets and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x Port & Starboard Twin cabins on Lower Deck, each with closets, en-suite bathrooms and additional Pullman beds
- Main Deck with formal dining area, main saloon, corridor, fully equipped galley, pantry and day head
- Upper Deck with lounge/media saloon and wheelhouse
- Crew Accommodation:
- For 6 Crew in 4 cabins
- Captain’s cabin
- Single cabin
- 2 x Bunk-bedded cabins
- All crew cabins on Lower Deck with closets and en-suite facilities
- Crew Mess and Laundry area
ADDITIONAL OPTIONS / EXTRAS
- Anti-roll stabilisers (underway and at anchor)
- Side wing stations
- Stern beach club
- Tender garage for tender and jet-ski with lateral launching
- Additional insulation in the Master cabin
- Additional insulation for stabilizers
- Teak flooring on the sundeck
- Upgrade chain anchor diameter
- Double RACOR filters for generators
- Upgrade watermaker (total capacity 360 l/h)
- Automatic parallel between generators
- 2 x Upgraded generators (70 kW/50Hz)
- GLENDENNING cable master for shore power plug
- 2 x Pop-up lights on the bow area
- 2 x Pop-up lights on the sundeck
- 8 x Underwater lights AQUALUMA (2 each side, 4 aft)
- Additional washer and dryer
- Wine cooler in the upper deck
- Microwave oven in the crew mess
- KENYON BBQ in upper deck cabinet
- Upgraded navigation package – Gold Version
- AIS-class B
AUDIO & VIDEO SYSTEMS
- Upgraded A/V package (Platinum version)
- 43″ TV with S/S bracket in the aft of the upper deck
- CCTV video camera package (8 x fixed cameras)
- Possibility to control all the cameras from the iPad
- Empty Dome for symmetry
- Hull painted
- Hard top and mast painted
- Main deck saloon electric door
- Upper deck saloon electric door
- 2 x Side electric doors upper deck
- Sunshade cover with 2 carbon poles for aft sundeck
- Sunshade cover with 4 carbon poles for aft area of the upper deck
- Sunshade cover with 6 carbon poles for forward area
- Beach area loose furniture as per renderings (2 sunbeds mattresses and 2 coffee tables)
- Main deck cockpit dining version with fixed table
- Sofa portside of the main deck cockpit
- Shower in the beach area
- Removable handrails for transom door when opened
- Telescopic stanchions for the gangway
- 3 x Sunbeds on sundeck aft area
- 2 x Custom armchairs aft area upper deck
- Master cabin bathroom with central sink, starboard side WC and portside shower
- Additional folding bed in the starboard guest cabin
- Additional folding bed in the portside guest cabin
- Safe in the Captain’s cabin
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest of the ship’s systems.
Please consult with us.
Prior appointment at the yard, please.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT THIS BOAT
Call: +44 7708 473 522 | WhatsApp
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.