Price: On Request
Astondoa 90 Century Motor Yacht - New Series - New Construction - 6 Month Delivery
|Length:||27.5 m (90 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 2 Twins (5th Cabin Optional)|
|Located in:||Spain, Santa Pola|
|Broker Ref. No:||ASTONDOA 90 CENTURY - New Construction|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Astondoa 90 Century (New)
Astondoa 90 Century (New) Description
The new ASTONDOA 90 Century is born ! – This model will be the sistership of the larger ASTONDOA 110 Century, designed almost together to celebrate the Leading Spanish Shipyard’s Centennial.
This is a brand new yacht, with new hull, new decks and cabins, not the evolution of anything before. All new.
At the ASTONDOA shipyard, our engineers are working to build a modern and desirable yacht, with the new Astondoa 90 Century meeting the highest European Standards but also staying under 23.99 meters.
The Astondoa 90 Century will boats a length of 27.5 meters (90.27 ft). She has a generous beam of 6.50 meters (21.33 ft), and a range of 500 miles, thanks to its 10,000 liters of fuel (2,640 US. Gals).
CATERPILLAR C-32 ; 2 x 1,930 Hp will be the base unit propulsion, to give a maximum speed of 29-30 Knots and a cruising speed of 24-25 Knots.
Two generators CATERPILLAR of 25 kW each will deliver the electricity.
The generous accommodations of the Astondoa 90 Century motor-yacht will include a 4 cabin lay-out (5 cabin possible), 4 bathrooms (5 bathrooms possible) and a day-head, fully equipped galley, 4 crew, salon, and RPH.
The first unit could be ready in only 6 months from order.
Exceptionally, and to aggressively promote this new series super-yacht, we are offering this very special price only for the first unit with its standard equipment – please consult us.
- Builder: Astondoa Group
- Exterior Design: Astondoa Group
- Interior Design: Cristiano Gatto Design Italy
- Systems Engineering: Astondoa Group
- Furniture: Astondoa Group
- Hull Material: Fibreglass
- Hull Type: Planning – V shape / 15 º deadrise
- Deck Material: Teak on main deck, cockpit, lateral passages and fore deck
- L.O.A.: 27.50 Mts. – 90.27′
- Total Beam Full Load: 6.80 Mts. – 21.33′
- Total Draft Full Load: 1.80 Mts. – 5.95′
- Depth Moulded: 3.20 Mts. – 11.50′
- Displacement Unladen: 103 Tons
- Full Load Displacement: 122 Tons
- Standard Cabins: 4
- Classification: GERMANISCHER LLOYD Class A
- Design Category: Hull ✠100 A5 Motor Yacht – (✠) MCA, under request
- Standard Main Engines: 2 x CATERPILLAR C-32 1925 Hp each
- Maximum Speed: 29-30 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 24-25 Knots
- Range @ Cruising Speed: 500 N.M.
- Generators: 2 x 25 kW CATERPILLAR
- Bow Thruster: Standard, SIDE-POWER, Hydraulic
- Fuel Tank: 10,000 Lts. – 2,640 US Gal
- Fresh Water Tank: 1,500 Lts. – 396 US Gal
- Hard Top with opening sunroof and central canvas with hydraulic drive
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Swim ladder
- Hydraulic gangway
- Stern garage for tender
- Tropical air-conditioning system throughout
- Fully equipped galley with high end appliances
- Superior quality upholstery and fabrics
- TVs in saloon and all cabins
- Saloon home-theatre equipment
- DVD & BLURAY in each cabin
- 4 LED Underwater lights
- 2 x Windlasses, 2 Anchor sets
- 2 x Stern mooring winches
- Full navigation package including: Radar, Plotter, GPS, Tridata, Autopilot, VHF
- Spectacular forward master cabin with 180 degree panoramic windows on sides and bow staring straight ahead, with fore living-area comfortable couch
- All lights are LED
- Customer to choose all interior wood and design items, within reasonable parameters, without additional cost
- Optional 5 cabin version
- Optional Engines: 2 x MTU 2030 Hp each
- Watermaker: Optional 220 l/hr
- Stern Thruster: Optional, SIDE-POWER, Hydraulic
- Stabilizers: Optional, Fin system, SIDE-POWER, Hydraulic
- System black water filter: Optional
- Centrifugal diesel system Alfa Laval: Optional
All dimensions, capacities and speeds are considered approximate. This information is indicative, not contractual. The shipyard may amend this information without notice.
6 Months from order, FAS (incoterms) Santa Pola (Spain).
2 Years is all systems, 5 Years on the Hull and Superstructure.
The Astondoa 90 Century brand new model will have a very special price for Unit Number 1, against which we will require the Buyer’s consent for presentation of the yacht during the subsequent Cannes / Monaco yacht shows.
- 25% – Down-Payment upon order signature
- 25% – At installation of Engines
- 25% – At installation of Furniture in Accommodations
- 25% – Balance at delivery of the Yacht
This price is unbeatable. Nothing on the market today beats a yacht of this size/quality/caliber/equipment, for this price – NOTHING
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
YACHTS INVEST is an ASTONDOA YACHTS certified dealer for new and pre-owned vessels.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Astondoa 90 Century (New)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.