Price: On Request
Astondoa 110 Century Superyacht - Brand New Model - New Series - New Generation - New Construction - 7 Month Delivery
|Length:||33.5 m (109 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans (Optional)|
|Located in:||Spain, Santa Pola|
|Broker Ref. No:||ASTONDOA 110 CENTURY - New Construction|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Astondoa 110 Century (New)
Astondoa 110 Century (New) Description
The new ASTONDOA 110 CENTURY is born ! – This model will be the sistership of the smaller ASTONDOA 90 CENTURY.
Celebrating 3 generations in shipbuilding, the family-owned and leading Spanish yard Astondoa will reach its Centennial Anniversary in 2016. In honour of its 100-year history, Astilleros Astondoa has launched and currently building another new superyacht model, the Astondoa 110 Century.
This is a brand new yacht, with a new hull, new deck and cabin, entirely new design and not the evolution of any prior model.
At the ASTONDOA shipyard, our naval architects and engineers are working to build a modern and desirable yacht, the Astondoa 110 Century meeting the highest European standards.
Her length is 33.50 meters (110 ft), she has generous beam of 7.03 meters (23.1 ft), and a range of 600 up to 3600 nautical miles depending on her propulsion version.
With 2 x 2030 Hp MTU 16V2000 M91 as standard propulsion engines, the all new Astondoa 110 Century will perform at a maximum speed of 20 knots and 24 knots at cruising speed.
Two CATERPILLAR generators of 50 kW each, will provide electricity.
The accommodations of the Astondoa 110 Century feature 5 spacious cabins sleeping 10 to 12 guests comfortably, with the master cabin on the main deck, 5 bathrooms and a day-head, a fully equipped galley, 3 crew cabins for 5 crew members, lounge, RPH and many superyacht features, including a combination of 4 different alternatives for lay-outs.
Unit Number 3 can be ready in 7 months from order.
Exceptionally, and to aggressively promote this new series Astondoa 110 Century superyacht, we can offer a very special price for Unit Number 2 with its standard equipment – please consult us.
- Builder: Astondoa Group (Spain)
- Exterior Design: Astondoa Group
- Interior Design: Cristiano Gatto Design (Italy)
- Systems Engineering: Astondoa Group
- Furniture: Astondoa Group
- Hull Material: Fibreglass
- Hull Type: Semi-Displacement
- Hull Shape: V shape – 15º deadrise
- Superstructure Material: Fiberglass
- Deck Material: Teak
- L.O.A.: 33.50 Mts. – 110′
- Beam Full Load: 7.03 m – 23’ 1”
- Draft Full Load: 1.80 m – 6’ 0”
- Depth Moulded: 3.41 m – 11’ 20”
- Displacement unladen: 103,000 kg
- Full load displacement: 122,000 kg
- Classification: CE Class A
- Classification Society: RINA
- Hull and Structure: RINA Hull ✠100A5 Motor Yacht
- Machinery (MC): On request
- MCA Safety Compliance: On request
- Standard Main Engines: 2 x MTU 16V2000 M91
- Standard Engines Horsepower: 2 x 2030 Hp
- Top Speed Std. Engines: 24 Knots
- Cruising Speed Std. Engines: 20 Knots
- Range @ Cruising Speed: 800 N.M.
- Generators: 2 x 50 kW KOHLER or CATERPILLAR
- Bow Thruster: American Bow Thruster Std
- Stern Thruster: American Bow Thurster Std
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 13,700 l – 3,620 US Gal.
- Fresh Water Tank: 3,800 l – 1,003 US Gal.
- Hull colour: White
- Standard Version Accommodation: 5 Cabins
- Air Conditioning: Tropicalized, 220,000 BTU
- Watermaker: Idromar or similar 3,650 l/Day
- Cockpit Helm
- CCTV: With 3 Cameras
- Bow and Stern thrusters: Hydraulic
- Stabilizers: AMB
- Trac Phone and Wifi Satellite
- Trac Vision TV Satellite
- Six submersible lights, underwater line
- Complete Domotic System
- 2 x Side Balconies, with lateral doors main salon
- Compliance for Certification RINA MCA
- Sauna and Steam room
- Teak Floor on all exterior floors
- Beach Club on Transom Platform
- Customised luxury interior decoration, with Cristiano Gatto design
- Super mini HAMMAN: Black-Grey water Treatment
- Remote control of engines and propellers for mooring
- Main Engines: 2 x CATERPILLAR C32
- Engines Horsepower: 2 x 1925 Hp
- Top Speed: 15 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 13 Knots
- Range @ Cruising Speed: 3,600 N.M.
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 20,000 l – 5,280 US Gal.
- Optional Engines (package 1): 2 x MTU 16V2000 M92 – 2 x 2217 Hp ( 120.000 €)
- Top Speed Opt Engines: 26 Knots
- Cruising Speed Opt Engines: 23 Knots
- Range @ Cruising Speed: 600 N.M.
- Optional Engines (package 2): 2 x MTU 16V2000 M93 – 2 x 2420 Hp ( 150.000 €)
- Top Speed Opt Engines: 28 Knots
- Cruising Speed Opt Engines: 24 Knots
- Range @ Cruising Speed: TBD
- Optional Larger Watermaker: Idromar or similar 6,000 l/day ( 8.000 €)
- Optional Black Water Tank Filter (Please consult us)
- Optional Centrifugal Diesel System: Alfa Laval MAB 103 1125 l/day ( 17.000 €)
All dimensions, capacities and speeds are considered approximate. This information is indicative, not contractual. The shipyard may amend this information without notice.
7 Months from order, FAS (incoterms) Santa Pola (Spain).
2 Years is all systems, 5 Years on the Hull and Superstructure.
This brand new model will have a very special price for Unit Number 3 (Unit Number 1 already built and delivered in America), against which we will require the Buyer’s consent for presentation of the yacht during the subsequent Cannes / Monaco Yacht Shows.
- 25% – Down-Payment upon order signature
- 25% – At Installation of Engines
- 25% – At installation of Furniture in Accommodations
- 25% – Balance at delivery of the Yacht
This price is unbeatable. Nothing on the market today beats a superyacht of this size/quality/calibre/equipment, for this price – NOTHING –
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearics), Greece and Turkey.
YACHTS INVEST is an ASTONDOA YACHTS certified dealer for new and pre-owned vessels.
Feel free to contact YACHTS INVEST.
Astondoa 110 Century (New) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Astondoa 110 Century (New)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.