Tax Not Paid
Astondoa 102 GLX Superyacht - 2005 - Keen Seller, Make an offer only 315 hours ! - Central Agent
|Length:||31.45 m (103 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans, Convertible Captain's Cabin on Main Deck|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||ASTONDOA 102 GLX - 2005 - SOLD|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Astondoa 102 GLX (2005)
Astondoa 102 GLX (2005) Description
- Builder: Astilleros Astondoa
- Hull Shape: Deep Vee, Number 011
- Year: 2005
- Located in: South of France
- Hull Material: Composite Fiberglass
- Engine/Fuel Type: Twin diesel
- LOA: 31 M 102 ft 0 in
- LWL: 26.10 M 85 ft 6 in
- Beam: 6.80 M 21 ft 4 in
- Maximum Draft: 1.40 M 6 ft 8 in
- Displacement: 85 275 Kgs.
- Engine Brand: MTU
- Engine(s) Total Power: 4000 HP
- Engine Model: 2 x 2000hp 16V 2000
- Engine Type: Inboard
- Cruising Speed: 18 knots
- Maximum Speed: 24 knots
- Engine Hours: 315 hrs. (Aug 2013)
- Consumption: 350 liters per hour at cruising speed
- Fuel: 2 x 6,750 L (13,500 L)
- Water: 2 x 1,875 L (3,750 L)
- Generators: 2 x 33 kW Kohler Diesel generators
- Gen. set hours: 1 x New, 1 x 350 hrs. (Mar. 2012)
- Battery chargers: Yes
- Converter: Yes
- Shore power: 220/240V
- Number of Cabins: 4 3 (Crew) or 5 2 (Crew). 1 Master, 1 VIP, 2 doubles w/Pullmans 1 Captain’s/Guest on main deck.
- Guests: 10/12 4/5 Crew
- Bow thruster
- Stern thruster
- Hydraulic flaps
- Dessal Idromar 350 l/hr
- Reversible air conditioning/heater throughout
- Flat screen TVs in saloon, crew mess and all cabins
- Radio/CD stereo
- Galley/Crew mess
- Electric burners/oven
- Washer & Dryer in lazarette
- Cockpit 3rd. helm station
- Hydraulic gangway
- Stern electric winches
- Teak deck throughout, including flybridge
- Large swim platform
- Swim platform hot/cold shower
- Electric/Hydraulic windlass
- Bow tender crane
- Bimini top
- Cockpit, side covers
- 1 x 5m Zodiac tender, outboard engine 40Hp.
None, never chartered always private use.
The A-102 GLX is a prime example of the Astondoa style, accentuated by modern, sporting lines, at the same time being extremely elegant, both inside and out.
The Astondoa 102 GLX, with its state-of-the-art features, offers an evolution towards new horizons in the design and construction of large yachts.
She is a 31 meter (102′) yacht built by ASTONDOA in 2005. She can accommodate up to 12 guests in 4/5 cabins and is based on the Cote d’Azur, able to sail throughout the Western Mediterranean.
This Motor yacht is a well proportioned composite vessel which was built at Astilleros Astondoa is Spain. The Astondoa 102′ GLX design participates in the most recent trends but it has its own distinctive personal touches, which combine various esthetic elements creating the yacht’s personality.
The Astondoa 102 GLX is classified as a raised pilot house yacht, with two and a half decks, with a command bridge located between the main deck and the flybridge. Her profile features three large lateral windows, the largest of which illuminates the salon. The window on the bow illuminates the service areas whereas the upper lateral window is the natural continuation of the windscreen of the command bridge.
She features an elegant and comfortable main salon fitted with carpets and white soft furnishings. The adjoining dining area is just forward of the salon where up to 12 guests can dine. There is the opportunity to dine in the fresh air on the aft deck or on the fly bridge where there is a BBQ and sun pads to relax on after lunch. There are additional sun pads forward of the yacht.
The yacht can accommodate up to 12 guests in 4/5 cabins including a master cabin with king size double bed and private ensuite, a VIP cabin with double bed and 2 twin cabins with single bed 1 Pullman bed. The Captain’s cabin on the main deck can also be utilized as an additional guest cabin. All cabins have an ensuite bathroom.
Astondoa 102 GLX (2005) Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Astondoa 102 GLX (2005)
Call: +336 75 96 41 41
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.