WEEKLY RATE FROM
210,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: Low Season: 210,000 € / Week ; 35,000 € / Day - High Season: 265,000 € / Week ; 44,167 € / Day - Rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||55 m (180 ft)|
|Cabins:||6: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 3 Doubles, 1 Twin|
|Located in:||Monaco, Monte Carlo|
|Broker Ref. No:||KINTA - Turquoise Yachts 180 - For Charter|
Western Mediterranean: Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Saint Tropez, French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily and Aeolian Islands, Naples, Capri, Amalfi Coast - Event charters in south of France: Monaco Grand Prix, Cannes Film Festival
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Turquoise Yachts 180 Expedition
Turquoise Yachts 180 Expedition Description
The 55m (180′) tri-deck mega yacht KINTA (Ex-VINYDREA) was built in 2008 by Proteksan Turquoise Yachts with a full refit in 2013.
KINTA is a true go-anywhere expedition vessel with two 1,750 Hp Caterpillar engines giving her an enormous range of 4,000 nautical miles at 13.50 knots and she is fitted with comfortable zero speed stabilizers to eliminate roll motion while at sea or in port. Her robust exterior is complemented by her sophisticated and contemporary interior of clean lines and neutral colors making her a great charter yacht for families or friends.
Mega-yacht KINTA offers 12 guests accommodation across six spacious and luxurious cabins including a main deck full beam master suite, VIP stateroom and three doubles plus a twin. Her vast exterior offers ample opportunities for alfresco dining, sunbathing or socializing – her sundeck is particularly worthy of a mention boasting a large gymnasium, steam shower, big screen TV and a Jacuzzi.
Although built as an Expedition-type vessel, KINTA is a luxury mega yacht and comes complete with all the modern amenities a yacht of her stature should carry, including satellite TV and hi-speed Wi-Fi throughout.
For those who love to go out on the water, she offers a Castoldi tender, two three-seater jet skis, water skis, a wakeboard and diving equipment.
A highly organized and professional crew of 12 lead by her Captain and 11 members including exceptional fully referenced Italian Chef for those eager for gastronomical treats.
Event charters in south of France are now possible aboard motor yacht KINTA. She is available for the Monaco Grand Prix, Cannes Film Festival, MIPIM congress, Lions and the Rolex Masters tennis tournament.
- Builder: Proteksan Turquoise Yachts (Turkey)
- Naval Architect: Turquoise Yachts, Tanju Kalaycioglu
- Exterior Designer: Paolo Caliari
- Interior Designer: Jean-Guy Verges
- Model: Turquoise 175 Expedition
- Type: Twin Screw Motor Yacht
- Yacht Subtype: Expedition Yacht, Semi-displacement
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Decks Material: Teak
- Built: 2008
- Refit: 2013
- Length Overall: 55.00 m (180′)
- Length at Waterline: 48.50 m (159′ 1″)
- Beam: 9.40 m (30′ 10″)
- Max Draught: 3.05 m (10′ 0″)
- Gross Tonnage: 746 t
- Displacement Tonnage: 685 t
- Classification: ABS / MCA
- Engines: 2 x CATERPILLAR 3512B-HD, 1750 Hp each
- Max Speed: 16 knots
- Cruise Speed: 13.50 knots
- Range: 4000 nm @ 13.50 knots
- Generators: 3 x 86 kW CATERPILLAR
- Stabilizers: Quantum “Zero” Speed Stabilizers
- Fuel Capacity: 100,000 l / 26,417.21 USG
- Water Capacity: 27,600 l / 7,291.15 USG
- Guests Sleeping: 12
- Cabins: 6 each with ensuite bathrooms
- Cabin Configuration: 1 Master (King-size bed), 1 VIP (King-size bed), 3 Doubles (Queen-size beds), 1 twin
- Total Guest Bathrooms: 6 plus 3 day toilets
- Crew: 12, including exceptional fully referenced Italian Chef
- TV System SAT SEAL with SKY England decoders,
- iPod docking stations in cabins and salons (Central with Party music)
- Main saloon: 1 x Plasma 65” full HD, and 1 big screen with Projector
- Blu-ray, Play station Sony 3
- Dining: 1 x Plasma 46”
- Owner’s Stateroom: LCD TV 46” HD, Blu-ray, screen with projector
- VIP Cabin: 1 x Plasma 46”
- Guest cabins: LCD 32” in each cabin
- Gym: 1 x Plasma 46”
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- VIP Tender Castoldi jet tender 21’
- 2 x Jet-skis Yamaha VX cruiser 3-seaters
- Fully equipped Gym on Top Deck
- Water skis
- Wake board
- Snorkeling equipment
- Diving equipment (with license only)
Western Mediterranean: Monaco, Nice, Cannes, Antibes, Saint Tropez, French Riviera, Italian Riviera, Corsica, Sardinia, Sicily & the Aeolian Islands, Naples & Capri, Amalfi Coast.
Event charters possible in south of France: Monaco Grand Prix, Cannes Film Festival, MIPIM congress, Lions and the Rolex Masters tennis tournament.
Day-charters now possible pending availability.
- Low Season: 210,000 € / Week ; 35,000 € / Day
- High Season: 265,000 € / Week ; 44,167 € / Day
Rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
If you have any questions about TURQUOISE YACHTS Yacht Charter for a day/week cruise, please see our "Luxury Yacht Charter in Cannes guide", or explore an other Luxury Yacht for Charter in our listing.
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.
Turquoise Yachts 180 Expedition Video
Turquoise Yachts 180 Expedition Location
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Turquoise Yachts 180 Expedition
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.