WEEKLY RATE FROM
42,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: Low Season (May, October): 42,000 EUR per week - Mid Season (June, September): 45,000 EUR per week - High Season (July, August): 52,500 EUR per week
|Length:||40.4 m (132 ft)|
|Located in:||Turkey, Bodrum|
|Broker Ref. No:||M/S ZELDA - 40m Taka Yachts Charter Gulet|
Eastern Mediterranean, Turkish Coasts, Greek Islands, Aegean, Adriatic, Turkey: BODRUM, GOCEK, FETHIYE, MARMARIS, ANTALYA (region); Greece: ATHENS, RHODES, IONIAN ISLANDS, CORFU, CYCLADES ISLANDS, MYKONOS
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Taka Yachts 40m
Taka Yachts 40m Description
M/S ZELDA – 40 Meter – Ketch-Rigged Motorsailor – 2010 – Gulet for Charter Aegean Sea and Eastern Mediterranean
The charter Gulet Zelda is a motorsailor yacht built by Taka Shipyard in Turkey and launched in 2010. A fairly new build she was designed by world class Turkish naval architect Tanju Kalaycioglu. M/S Zelda charter gulet offers 40 meters of pure elegance and executive class yacht holidays in the Easter Mediterranean.
She is the definition of exclusive luxury travel. From aft to fore decks, M/S Zelda presents a contemporary design accented with light, clean natural tones. There are large windows throughout providing plenty of natural lighting.
Guests can choose from 5 very spacious cabins, each equipped with satellite TV and a high quality music system – between the 1 full beam double cabin with en suite and separate dressing room; the 2 VIP double suites and 2 twin cabins. The sailing yacht Zelda provides an exciting selection of water toys for guests to enjoy during their blue cruises in the Aegean. The saloon and aft cockpit offer alfresco dining and comfortable seating areas to relax on.
With an excellent, professional and experienced crew of 6, M/S Zelda charter gulet is certain to please the most demanding guests on board.
- Builder: TAKA SHIPYARD, ISTANBUL
- Naval Architect: Taka Yachts
- Exterior Designer: Taka Yachts
- Interior Designer: Tanju Kalaycioglu
- Type: Gulet / Motorsailor / Sailing Yacht
- Built / Refit: 2010
- Hull Material: Wood
- Superstructure: Wood
- Length: 40.4 m / 133.0 ft
- Length on Deck: 36.20 m / 118.77 ft
- Length Waterline: 28.60 m / 93.83 ft
- Beam: 8.20 m / 27.00 ft
- Draft: 3.00 m / 9.84 ft
- Speed: 11-13 Knots
- Main Engine(s): 2 X 430 Hp SCANIA
- Average Consumption: 90 l / hr
- Maximum Consumption: 160 l / hr
- Generator(s): 1 X 27.5 KWA / 1 X 40 KWA
- Fuel Capacity: 8,800 l / 2,325 Gal
- Water Capacity: 5,160 l / 1,363 Gal
- Displacement: 140 T
- Base Port: Bodrum
- Cabins Total: 5
- Cabins: 1 Master, 2 Doubles, 2 Twin
- Guests: 10
- Crew: 6
- Bathrooms: Ensuite with shower cells
- Toilet type: Electric vacuum flush
- Air-conditioning: Yes
- TV System: In salon and all cabins, Satellite system
- Music System: In salon, all cabins, Deck speakers
- Other Equipment: DVD player
TENDERS AND TOYS
- Dinghy 6.0m with 130 HP Outboard
- Waterski, Ringo, Banana, Canoe, Skin Diving Equipment, Snorkelling equipment,
- Sun awnings, Sun mattresses, Deck shower, Swimming ladder
Cruising Areas: Eastern Mediterranean, Turkish Coasts, Greek Islands, Aegean, Adriatic.
Cruising Locations (Turkey): BODRUM, GOCEK, FETHIYE, MARMARIS, ANTALYA (region).
Cruising Locations (Greece): ATHENS, RHODES, IONIAN ISLANDS, CORFU, CYCLADES ISLANDS, MYKONOS.
Base Port: Bodrum.
- Low Season (May, October): 42,000 EUR per week
- Mid Season (June, September): 45,000 EUR per week
- High Season (July, August): 52,500 EUR per week
Prices include: Up to 4 hours of fuel, Crew Wages, Turkish harbour fees, Airport transfers
Prices exclude: Food and drinks €50 per person per day for adults and €30 for children will be charged for full board meals and soft drinks and beer, other alcoholic drinks and wines will be charged per bottle at supermarket price. You can also bring your favourite spirits
In some locations VAT can be charged in addition – Greek waters entrance fees and Greek islands harbour fees will be paid to the captain on board if cruising around Greek islands.
Video of M/S ZELDA Gulet on: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1b52ns_sailing-yacht-zelda-gulet-zelda_travel
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Taka Yachts 40m
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.