WEEKLY RATE FROM
85,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: High Season: from $ 90,000 per week - Low Season: from $ 85,000 per week - plus expenses
|Length:||36.58 m (120 ft)|
|Cabins:||4 (1 Master (Double), 2 VIP (Doubles), 1 Twin, 2 Pullmans)|
|Located in:||Bahamas, Nassau|
|Broker Ref. No:||ASCARI - Palmer Johnson 120 Motor Yacht Charter|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Palmer Johnson 120
Palmer Johnson 120 Description
ASCARI – Palmer Johnson 120 – 2003/2015 – For Charter – Nassau, Bahamas, Exumas
Luxury Motor Yacht ASCARI is a Palmer Johnson PJ 120 superyacht is in a pristine condition following a 2015 refit. Her fun, family-friendly and highly experienced crew includes a Captain with several thousand miles of at-sea experience, a specialist cocktail barman and a yoga master.
The Palmer Johnson 120 ASCARI superyacht is equipped with an exciting selection of the latest water toys and can be chartered with an optional chase boat to maximize adventure at sea and to access crystal clear bays or private exclusive docks and beach club.
With a wide choice of culinary delights on board ASCARI , from traditional Mediterranean style dining, to Carribean cuisine and ranging to specialties from the Far-East and Thai menus, superyacht ASCARI can cater for all tastes and demanding pallets.
Guests can enjoy parties onboard with full DJ decks, lasers, disco ball and state of the art sound system and she is equally suited to relaxed, family charters or day charters.
The Palmer Johnson 120 ASCARI is the ideal superyacht for a fun-filled Carribean-style getaway.
- Builder: Palmer Johnson (U.S.A.)
- Model: Palmer Johnson PJ 120
- Naval Architect: C. Raymond Hunt
- Exterior Designer: Nuvolari & Lenard
- Interior Designer: Nuvolari & Lenard
- Yacht Type: Planing/Fast Sports Yacht/Open Motor Yacht
- Hull Material: Aluminium
- Decks Material: Teak
- Built: 2003
- Refit: 2015
- Length Overall: 36.58 m (120′ 0″)
- Length at Waterline: 31.10 m (102′ 0″)
- Beam: 7.31 m (23′ 11″)
- Max Draught: 1.98 m (6′ 5″)
- Gross Tonnage: 190 Gt
- Displacement Tonnage: 145 T
- Classification: Lloyds Register
- MCA Compliant: Yes
- Flag / Registration: Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
- Base Port: Nassau
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Make: MTU
- Model: 2 x 12V 4000 M90
- Power: 2 x 2285 Hp
- Max Speed: 28 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 24 Knots
- Range: 900 nm @ 24 Knots
- Fuel Capacity: 27,630 l / 7,300 USG
- Water Capacity: 3,785 l / 1000 USG
- Guest Cabins: 4
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- 1 x Master (double)
- 2 x VIP doubles
- 1 x Twin
- 2 x Pullmans
- Guests: 10
- Crew: 5
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
Please see below for a full array of MY ASCARI’s water sports and toy collection that can be used on board and facilitated by our in house water sports instructors.
- Color-matched Williams 445 Jet RIB
Optional Chase Boat: Chapparelle 276 color coded to match. This addition can facilitate water skiing, wake boarding and a whole variety of towable water toys. The Chapparelle 276 can accommodate up to 10 guests in transit and is deceptively spacious on board. With a very shallow draft the captain can navigate into the most tranquil and secluded beaches.
- Stand Up Yamaha Jet Ski
- Brownies 3rd Lung (surface supplied air – or hookah – diving)
- Seabob F5 with E-Jet Power System
- Hover board
- Tiwal 3.2 high performance inflatable sailing dinghy
- Lampuga Electric Jet Board
- Towable Water Toys: Wake boards of different sizes and styles, Double donuts, Single donuts, Inflatable sausage, Mono skis, Slalom Skis, Water skis for both adults and children
- 2 x Stand-up Paddle Boards
- 2 x Inflatable Kayaks
- 4 x SCUBA Diving Equipment (licensed divers only)
- Snorkelling kits for adults and children
- State of the art halogen water proof torches that can illuminate the underwater world for night diving
- 2 x Takoon Kite surfing equipment
- 2 x Specialized Rock Hopper Mountain Bikes
- Pop Up Beach Club
- 2 x Electric Go Cycles (speed of 25 mph)
- Go Pro’s and Drones
Bahamas and Carribean.
High Season: $ 90,000 per week.
Low Season: $ 85,000 per week.
Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) and expenses (APA).
(Palmer Johnson 120 sistership video).
Palmer Johnson 120 Video
Palmer Johnson 120 Location
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Palmer Johnson 120
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.