WEEKLY RATE FROM
480,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES : High Season : € 550,000 / Week - Low Season : € 480,000 / Week - Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA) - Special events and special rates for MIPIM, MIPCOM, MAPIC, CANNES FILM FESTIVAL OR MONACO F1 GRAND PR
|Length:||82.5 m (270 ft)|
|Cabins:||14: Master (Double), 1 Executive (Double), 4 VIP (Doubles), 5 Doubles, 2 Twins, 1 Triple|
|Located in:||Greece, Athens|
|Broker Ref. No:||OMEGA - Megayacht - For Charter|
Summer Season : West Med - Riviera, Corsica, Monaco, Sardinia, Naples, Sicily, Croatia East Med - Greece, Turkey - Winter Season : Caribbean
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
OMEGA MITSUBISHI 82 m Description
O’MEGA – Mitsubishi 82M – 2009/2011/2015/2018 – Luxury 4-Deck Displacement Megayacht – For Charters – New Refit Photos
Defining the benchmark of luxury and sophistication O’Mega is ranked among the world’s largest mega yachts. Sophisticated style, unsurpassed comfort and gracious service await you on board the magnificent O’Mega
Experience the world from this legendary mega yacht. At 82.5m in length and with 4 outdoors decks and 5 guest decks, O’Mega’s classic and graceful lines ensure that she is one of the most elite charter yachts in the world.
Together with her highly professional and dynamic crew of 28 the O’Mega offers a stylish and sophisticated experience that will remain with you forever.
The famous 82-meter Luxury Motor Yacht O’Mega is able to accommodate and entertain up to 29 guests in luxury. O’ Mega ensures the comforts of a large spacious private yacht but also the success of your entertaining or special corporate events. Her large conference room is directly accessed from the main salon and provides the privacy required. Relax in the massage parlour, exercise in the gymnasium/yoga studio, rejuvenate with your private beautician, work out in the gymnasium and let loose in the indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi.
Enjoy life at sea on the spacious exterior deck areas. Sunbathe in luxury and comfort by the Jacuzzi on the sun deck allowing you to be spoiled by the discrete yet attentive crew on board. Dine outdoors on the upper deck enjoying your meal with the uninterrupted sea view, or compose small party gatherings and receptions for your guests under the ideal scenery of lighted Mediterranean ports during the evenings.
- Builder: Mitsubishi Heavy Industries Co. Ltd.
- Year: 1985 / 2004
- Refits: 2009 / 2011 / 2015/ 2018
- Flag: Greek
- Classification Society: Bureau Veritas
- Length: 82.50 meters (271.00 ft)
- Beam: 11.60 meters (38.05 ft)
- Draft: 4.40 meters (14.43 ft)
- Type: Megayacht / Motor-Yacht / Full Displacement / Steel Hull
- Design: Giorgio Vafiadis & Associates
- Displacement: 1975 T
- Cabins: 30 Guests in 1 Master stateroom, 1 Executive stateroom, 4 double VIP suites, 5 double guest cabins, 2 twin guest cabins,1 triple cabin and 12 Crew
- Bathrooms: 18 plus 8 Crew
- Generators: 2 x Volvo Penta D16C-AMG1800
- Propulsion: 2 Yanmar x 2000 Hp @ 650 RPM
- Maximum Speed: 15 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 13 Knots
- Fuel Consumption: 790 l/h plus generators
- Stabilizers: Rolls Royce / Brown Bovery (retractable)
Sleeps 29 guests in 14 Cabins:
- 1 Master stateroom
- 1 Executive stateroom
- 4 Double VIP suites
- 5 Double guest cabins
- 2 Twin guest cabins, 1 Triple cabin
- Cinema room with 65-inch screen seating 8 guests in La-Z-Boy armchairs
- Piano in VIP Salon
- Wii / PlayStation 3 and Games
- CD/DVD library
- Plasma screens throughout
- Dolby stereo surround sound / DVD / CD in all cabins
- Retractable Swimming Platform
- High Speed Wireless Internet through VSAT broadband service
- 2 x 9.2m Fassmer Enclosed Life Boats / Limousine Tenders with Air Conditioning, Audio Equipment and Leather Upholstery for 22 guests
- 1 x Custom 6m RIB for 7 guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Sea Doo GTX 260 limited 3 guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Sea Doo RXP – X 260 for 2 guests
- 1 x Jet Ski Kawasaki ZXI 900 for 2 guests
- 2 x Seabobs Cayago Luxury Sea Toy
- Floating Trampoline
- 2 x Sea Kayaks
- Water Skis (Mono/Double/Children’s)
- 2 x Nuclear Globes
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Scuba Gear (4 sets) and Compressor
Summer Season: West Med – Riviera, Corsica, Monaco, Sardinia, Naples, Sicily, Croatia.
East Med – Greece, Turkey.
Winter Season: Caribbean.
High Season: € 550,000 / Week.
Low Season: € 480,000 / Week.
Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
Special events and special rates for MIPIM, MIPCOM, MAPIC, CANNES FILM FESTIVAL OR MONACO F1 GRAND PRIX.
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.