WEEKLY RATE FROM
66,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: High Season: € 72,000 / Week - Low Season: € 66,000 / Week - Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||31 m (101 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double), Triple Cabin, Double Cabin, Single Cabin, Convertible Cabin|
|Located in:||France, Nice|
|Broker Ref. No:||HUTIANE - SAILING CATAMARAN FOR CHARTER - 2011/15|
Western Mediterranean: South of France, Corsica, Sardinia, Italian Riviera - Static event charters at quayside on request
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Cuneo Marine 31m
Cuneo Marine 31m Description
Sailing Catamaran HUTIANE 31m (ex. La Sella del Diavolo) for short term private yacht charter. Cruising in Western Mediterranean and Static event charters at quayside on request.
Sailing yacht HUTIANE for charter is an innovative catamaran 101 feet long with sober and sleek lines featuring a capacity previously reserved for much larger yachts.
The spacious and comfortable charter catamaran HUTIANE combines a wonderful sailing sensation with the space and safety of a motor yacht. Elegance, comfort and service quality will ensure guests to spend a wonderful time on-board whether you are cruising or on a static charter at quayside.
An important bulwark protects the decks and allows safe movement on this extraordinarily large area. In front of the mast a discreet superstructure houses the huge owner’s cabin. Her hulls integrate discreetly bathing beaches, tender and jet skis.
The fly-bridge houses all the control functions, a relaxation area and a bar area – BBQ served by a serving hatch from the galley.
In addition to a Jacuzzi on the main deck and on the same level with the cockpit, HUTIANE boasts a huge panoramic relaxation and dining area, in front of which is the outstanding master cabin. The starboard hull houses the three spacious guest cabins, with an additional convertible cabin.
The port hull is reserved for the galleys and crew.
- 350m2 of upscale amenities
- Completely refurbished in 2015
- 4 Fully equipped comfortable cabins with ensuite bathrooms
- Generous living space, spacious lounge and dining area
- Large upper deck with outdoor sleeping area
- Lower deck with Jacuzzi
- High tech equipment with Wi-Fi internet access
- Yacht Type: Sailing Catamaran
- Yacht Subtype: Multihull
- Builder: Cuneo Marine
- Exterior Designer: Berret-Racoupeau
- Naval Architect: Berret-Racoupeau
- Hull: Aluminium
- Superstructure: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak
- Year of Build: 2011
- Year of Refit: 2015
- Length Overall: 31.00 m (101′ 08″)
- Beam: 12.27 m (40′ 03″)
- Max Draught: 2.00 m (6′ 6″)
- Displacement: 64.00 T
- Mast Height: 40.40 m
- Sail Surface: 418 m²
- Classification: MCA Compliant
- Engines: 2 x 450 Hp IVECO Diesel
- Generators: 27 kW & 11 kW
- Max Speed: 12 Knots
- Cruising Speed: 11 Knots
- Fuel Capacity: 6,300 l (1,664.28 USG)
- Water Capacity: 4,080 l (1,077.82 USG)
- Guests Sleeping: 11
- Guest Cabins: 5
- Cabin Configuration: 1 x Master Cabin, 1 x Triple Cabin, 1 x Double Cabin, 1 x Single Cabin, 1 x Convertible
- Guests Cruising: 12
- Guests at Quayside: 40
- Crew: 5
TENDERS AND WATERSPORTS
- 1 x Yamaha tender 5.30 m with 90 Hp
- 2 x Sea Doo spark waverunners
- 2 x Kayaks
- 10 x Snorkelling gears
- 2 x Wakeboards (one adult, one junior)
- 2 x Sets of water-skis
- Fishing equipment
- Inflatable trampoline
- Inflatable water toys: bananas, donuts, etc.
- 2 x Foldable bikes
- Deck Jacuzzi for 3 – 4 pax
- Hydraulic swim platform
- Western Mediterranean: South of France, Corsica, Sardinia, Italian Riviera.
- Static event charters at quayside on request.
- High Season: € 72,000 / Week.
- Low Season: € 66,000 / Week.
Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Cuneo Marine 31m
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.