WEEKLY RATE FROM
7,000 € / week
CHARTER RATES: Low Season: 7,000 € / week ; 1,000 € / Day - Mid Season: 10,500 € / week ; 1,500 € / Day - High Season: 14,000 € / week ; 2,000 € / Day - Charter rates include up to 4 hours cruising per day, expenses are not included
|Length:||24 m (78 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: 2 Masters (Doubles), 2 Doubles|
|Located in:||Turkey, Bodrum|
|Broker Ref. No:||M/S COBRA III - 24m Cobra Yacht Charter Gulet|
Eastern Mediterranean: Turkey, Greece, Aegean
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Cobra Yacht Gulet 24m
Cobra Yacht Gulet 24m Description
M/S COBRA III – 24m Cobra Yacht Gulet – 1990/2010 – For Charter Turkey, Greece, Eastern Mediterranean, Aegean
Built in Turkey and first launched in 1990, the Cobra III Gulet is a very popular charter yacht in Turkey, Greece, the Aegean Sea and the Eastern Mediterranean.
Cobra III was restored in 2010 to preserve her luxurious accommodations and better provide for the needs of her guests, before returning to the water to serve cruising in Turkish waters.
At 24 meters in length, the luxurious ketch, Cobra III has 4 cabins: Two master and two double cabins each with en-suite bathrooms. The interior design of this vessel of classical pine planking was styled by Cobra Yacht. Each cabin has a deadlight, wardrobe, drawers, mirror, safe box and smoke detector along with its private bathroom and toilet. The 23 meters deck length and the 6.10 meters beam offer a spacious area for both relaxing and entertainment.
Cobra III offers the ultimate entertaining Aegean Sea cruise with a spacious sunbathing deck, a large dining table, sound system, TV, 60 Hp Zodiac inflatable boat, snorkelling and fly-fishing gear, canoe, ringo and water ski. Her exquisite features and carefully thought out details for accommodating a group of 8 friends or a family of 8 to spend a spectacular and entertaining holiday makes Cobra III unforgettable for her guests.
Cobra III continues to host her guests, offering superior comfort for many years. The gulet can be chartered daily or weekly and has a professional crew of 4.
- Builder: Cobra Yacht (Turkey)
- Interior Design: Cobra Yacht
- Naval Architecture: Mustafa Özkalay
- Year Built: 1990
- Year Refit: 2010
- Hull Construction: Classic Pine Planking
- Superstructure Construction: Laminated Mahogany Plywood
- Type: Classic Ketch / Gulet / Motorsailor / Sailing Yacht
- Rig: Ketch
- Length Overall (LOA): 24.00 m
- Length Over Deck (LOD): 23.00 m
- Beam: 6.10 m
- Draught: 2.03 m
- Full Load Displacement: 45 Tonnes
- Main Mast Height: 22.00 m
- Mizzen Mast Height: 20.00 m
- Total Sail Surface: 285 m2
- Lying: Bodrum, Turkey
- Engines: 2 x IVECO 280 Hp
- Max Speed: 12 knots
- Cruising Speed: 11 knots
- Sailing Speed: 10 knots
- Generators: 1 x DEUTZ 21 kW, 1 x MITSUBISHI 11 kW
- Fuel Capacity: 2,000 l
- Fresh Water Capacity: 8,000 l
- Cabins: 4 (2 x Master Cabins fore and aft and 2 x double cabins port and starboard), each with ensuite bathrooms
- Guests: 8
- Crew: 4
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 60 Hp Zodiac inflatable render
- Snorkelling equipment
- Fly-fishing gear
- Water ski
Eastern Mediterranean: Turkey, Greece, Aegean.
- Low Season: 7,000 € / week – 1,000 € / Day
- Mid Season: 10,500 € / week – 1,500 € / Day
- High Season: 14,000 € / week – 2,000 € / Day
Charter rates include up to 4 hours cruising per day, expenses are not included.
Cobra Yacht Gulet 24m Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Cobra Yacht Gulet 24m
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.