WEEKLY RATE FROM
48,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: From €48,000 / Week Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||29 m (95 ft)|
|Cabins:||4: Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 1 Double, 1 Twin, 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||GRACE – Astondoa 96 GLX Flybridge Yacht for Charter|
Cannes, Cote d’Azur, French Riviera, Nice, Saint-Tropez, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat, South of France, Monaco, Iles d'hyeres, Corsica, Propriano, Porto-Vecchio, Ajaccio, Italy, Italian Riviera, Portofino, Porto Venere, Sardinia, Porto Cervo, Elba
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details
Astondoa 96 GLX (2009) Description
GRACE – Astondoa 96 GLX Flybridge Yacht for Charter – 2009 – Refit 2017 – Lying Cannes, Cote d’Azur
Built by Astondoa in 2009, motor yacht GRACE benefitted from an extensive interior refit in 2017, enhancing her already stunning décor, and is a stylish base for an exceptional charter.
Boasting generous spaces inside and out and gorgeous contemporary interiors, GRACE is an ideal retreat for relaxing on the water. Large volumes and a high headroom paired with a bright and fresh interior décor create a welcoming haven. Guest spaces feature a light washed-oak finish paired with leather trim. A light filled main saloon is an ideal base for hosting, with inviting lounge seating and a full dining table for sharing special meals.
On the main deck, the helm controls are placed forward with the galley and main foyer behind. The aft guest area combines the forward formal dining area and the lounge behind. The sophisticated modern environment seats up to eight guests for a lavish meal, and after dinner, the group can settle into the lounge comprised of three sofas in a ‘C’ arrangement to port with a coffee table between them.
M/Y GRACE offers copious space throughout, from the expansive flybridge featuring a large jacuzzi and ample dining spaces, through to the interior which offers headroom rarely found on yachts of this size. The beautiful contemporary interiors use light-washed oak and leather trim to emphasise the sense of space and light within while ensuring guest comfort.
The accommodation sleeps up to 10 guests over 4 en-suite cabins. The most impressive feature by far of GRACE is her palatial master cabin, which is accessed from a private staircase. Three further guest cabins can be found forward, offering a VIP, a double and a twin accommodating (each with Pullman berths). She offers a friendly and professional crew of 3 on board.
Her twin MTU 2000 Hp Diesel engines provide a top speed of 27 knots, a cruising speed of 24 knots and a range of 450 nautical miles.
- Builder/Designer: Astilleros Astondoa S. A. (Spain)
- Model: Astondoa 96 GLX
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Planing Hull
- Hull Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2009
- Refit: 2017
- L.O.A.: 29.00 m (96′)
- Hull Length: 23.40 m (76′ 8″)
- Beam: 6.82 m (22′ 5″)
- Draft: 2.40 m (7′ 10″)
- Gross Tonnage: 168 GRT
- Net Tonnage: 50.4 T
- Flag of Registry: British Virgin Islands
- Lying: Cannes, South of France
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Engines: 2 x 2000 Hp MTU 16V 2000
- Cruising Speed: 24 knots
- Max speed: 27 knots
- Range: 450 nm
- Fuel Capacity: 10,500 l
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,500 l
- 10 Guests in 4 en-suite cabins
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- 1 x Master (Double), 1 x VIP (Double), 1 x Double (+ Pullman), 1 x Twin (+ Pullman)
- Crew Cabins: 2 x Twins
- Crew: 4
- Day-head on Main Deck
- Generators: 2 x KOHLER 40 kW
- Air-Conditioning System: CONDARIA, Tropical 180,000 BTU
- Water Maker: IDROMAR 350 l/h
- Bow thruster: Hydraulic
- Stern thruster: Electric
- CD & DVD: YAMAHA Entertainment audio
- Master cabin: BOSE media player
- Additional: SAT receiver
- SAT TV: KVH
- Transom: OPACMARE gangway, OPACMARE hydraulic bathing platform, bathing ladder, cockpit shower, dining table, sun awning
- Foredeck: Seating, table & sun pads, foredeck awning
- Flybridge: Jacuzzi, shower, wetbar, large circular table, sunbathing, hard-top, 2 x fridges, helm station and seating
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 4.5m tender with 50 Hp 4-stroke YAMAHA ob engine
- YAMAHA Super Jet Jet-ski
- Inflatables & Towables
- Snorkelling equipment
Cannes, Cote d’Azur, French Riviera, Nice, Saint-Tropez, Saint-Jean Cap-Ferrat, South of France, Monaco, Iles d’hyeres, Corsica, Propriano, Porto-Vecchio, Ajaccio, Italy, Italian Riviera, Portofino, Porto Venere, Sardinia, Porto Cervo, Elba.
Corporate and event yacht charter on request.
- From € 48,000 / Week
Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
M/Y GRACE is also for sale – Asking Price: € 3,250,000.
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.