WEEKLY RATE FROM
165,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: High Season: € 185,000 / Week ; Low Season: € 165,000 / Week - Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA)
|Length:||45.50 m (149 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins|
|Located in:||France, Cannes|
|Broker Ref. No:||PANAKEIA – Astondoa 150 Superyacht for Charter - Built 2008 - Refit 2018 - Western Mediterranean|
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Sardinia, Naples, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands Eastern Mediterranean: Greece, Turkey, Aegean Sea Event charters: Cannes Film Festival, Monaco
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Astondoa 150
Astondoa 150 Description
PANAKEIA – Astondoa 150 Superyacht for Charter – Built 2008 – Refit 2018 – Western Mediterranean
PANAKEIA is a stunning tri-deck Superyacht for tranquil yet exciting cruising. She was built in 2008 and benefitted from a recent comprehensive refit in 2018 including many updates and upgrades. Guests entertainment facilities through her three decks allow amusement diversity and absolute comfort in a luxury superyacht.
Outdoor areas include sundeck large heated jacuzzi and sizeable sunpads, bar and grill. Spectacular view will be the icing on the cake! The main feature of the sky lounge is a sheltered indoor/outdoor dining section with a sliding glass door, offering 180-degree views across the upper deck and out to sea. An opening beach club at the stern is a perfect spot to access the sea via large fold-down platform, and practice watersports; day bed and sofa are at swimmer’s disposal, for the aftermath rest.
PANAKEIA provides ample accommodation for up to 10 guests in 5 en-suite cabins. The full beam master suite on the main deck, includes a study, walk-in wardrobe and his and hers bathrooms. 2 double and 2 twin cabins are located on lower deck, all with en-suite bathrooms.
PANAKEIA’s unique feature is an elevator, communicating all three decks. Her exceptional comfort is enhanced by stabilizers functioning underway as well as at anchor and 9 professional crewmembers attending to guests’ every need.
Powered by twin 2040 Hp MTU Diesel engines, PANAKEIA is a semi-displacement Superyacht allowing for a long-range with reasonable fuel consumption, but also reaching up to 16 knots to reach the Mediterranean’s best yachting spots.
- Elevator connects all three decks
- Long range of 4,500 nm
- Zero-speed stabilised
- An abundance of natural light throughout
- Entertaining space inside and out to suit the most avid socialite
- Stern beach club
- Jacuzzi (hot tub) on sundeck
- Variety of tenders and toys
- Builder: Astondoa/MCIES (Spain)
- Model: Astondoa 150 Steel
- Type: Twin Screw Diesel Motor-Yacht / Tri-deck Superyacht
- Exterior Design: Astondoa
- Interior Design: Cristiano Gatto Design
- Built: 2008
- Refits: 2013 / 2018
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak
- Length Overall: 45.50 m (149′ 3″)
- Beam: 8.60 m (28′ 2″)
- Max Draught: 2.30 m (7′ 7″)
- Gross Tonnage: 499 T
- Class: RINA LY2
- Flag of Registry: Marshall Islands
- Lying: Nice, French Riviera
- 2 x MTU 16V 4000 M61 @2040 Hp each
- Maximum Speed: 16 knots
- Cruising Speed: 12.5 knots
- Range: 4500 nm @ 10 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 70,000 l (18,492.04 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 11,000 l (2,905.89 USG)
- 10 Guests in 5 staterooms all with en-suite facilities
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins
- 4 Crew Cabins for 9 Crewmembers
- Day-heads and pantries on Main Deck and Upper Deck
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 1 x 5.2m NARWHALE inflatable with YAMAHA outboard
- 1 x 4.9m CASTOLDI jet tender with YANMAR 4BY2 150 Hp inboard
- 2 x Complete sets of diving gear including tanks
- Masks and snorkelling equipment
- 2 x Towed inflatables (Banana & Radar)
- 3 x Large aqua glide inflatables
- 1 x “Free Fall” slide
- 2 x Wakeboards
- 3 x Pairs of water skis
- 5 x Fishing rods
- 1 x Trampoline
- 1 x “Jungle Jim” Pyramid
Western Mediterranean: French Riviera, Monaco, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Sardinia, Naples, Sicily, Croatia, Adriatic, Spain, Ibiza, Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
Eastern Mediterranean: Greece, Turkey, Aegean Sea.
Event charters: Cannes Film Festival, Monaco F1 GP.
- Low Season: € 165,000 / Week
- High Season: € 185,000 / Week
Charter rates are negotiable but do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Astondoa 150
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.