WEEKLY RATE FROM
200,000 € / week
Tax Not Paid
CHARTER RATES: High season: from 37,500 € / Day - 225,000 € / Week - Low season: from 33,300 € / Day - 200,000 € / Week - Rates do not include fuel consumption or expenses
|Length:||47 m (154 ft)|
|Cabins:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans|
|Located in:||France, Antibes|
|Broker Ref. No:||ENTOURAGE - Admiral 47 - 2014 - For Charter|
Summer Operating Area: West Med - French Riviera, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Sardinia - Naples, Sicily, Croatia - Spain, Balearics, Ibiza, Mallorca - Winter: Caribbean - Event Charters on request
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Admiral Maxima 47
Admiral Maxima 47 Description
Entourage – Admiral Maxima 47 – 2014 – Tri-Deck Superyacht – For Charter
Luxury Superyacht Entourage is a splendid 47 meter Admiral Maxima 47 motor yacht, launched by The Italian Sea Group in 2014. She features exterior design by Luca Dini, with modern, contemporary minimalist interior design by Dragana Maznic in partnership with the Admiral Centro Stile.
Superyacht Entourage is a steel hulled full displacement tri-deck motor yacht with aluminum superstructure. All white colored with matt black elements. She is an ocean-going yacht with a range of 6.000 nautical miles.
The main deck of motor yacht Entourage is incredibly spacious with full headroom opening sliding doors on both sides of the main salon. This area features full-height panoramic windows to flood the main saloon with natural light and offer panoramic views. It also includes the dining area.
Forward on the main deck is the master suite featuring a private gym and sauna, huge master bathroom and office corner with walking wardrobe, the king size bed is placed in the middle of the suite.
On the lower deck you’ll find the four large guest cabins, two VIP’s and two doubles which may become two twin or even triple bed when required; all of those cabins feature a private ensuite bathroom, enriched with precious materials.
On the upper deck of Entourage, a spectacular skylounge salon, taking the whole beam of the yacht, featuring full headroom side windows and even an opening balcony on the starboard side, which creates a further terrace to enjoy the nights at anchor. Forward on the same deck there is the pantry with the galley and the sundeck through a dumb-waiter, and the wheelhouse with the captain’s cabin. Forward of the wheelhouse, another outdoors lounge and sunbathing area, the perfect place to enjoy a spectacular sea view.
Going upstairs and atop Superyacht Entourage, you’ll find a huge sundeck area, normally found on much larger yachts, partly shaded by the hard top and featuring a bar corner, a large Jacuzzi, large table for ‘al fresco’ dinners and of course sun bathing areas.
Superyacht Entourage also features big external areas on the upper deck, where the external dining area finds place on the aft terrace, and on the main deck, where the aft cockpit offers a huge lounge and reception area. This space is directly connected to the aft beach club, which opens out the transom door. This area is also connected to the garage where all the toys find place with a launching system provided through a crane which lifts the tenders through a side opening port.
- Builder: Admiral – The Italian Sea Group
- Naval architect: Admiral – The Italian Sea Group
- Exterior designer: Luca Dini Design – Admiral Centro Stile
- Interior designer: Admiral Centro Stile and Dragana Maznic
- Hull: Steel
- Decks: Teak
- Superstructure: Aluminum Alloy
- Type: Displacement Motor Yacht
- LOA: 47.00 m – 154.19 ft
- Beam: 9.10 m – 29.85 ft
- Draft: 2.80 m – 9 ft
- Displacement: 450 t
- Flag: Cayman Islands
- Class: ABS
- Propulsion: Twin Screw Diesel
- Main engines: 2 x CAT C32 ACERT – 1450 Hp each (1,081 kW)
- Max speed: 15 knots
- Cruising speed: 14 knots
- Range @ 12 Knots: 6000 nm
- Fuel Capacity: 77,900 l – 20,581 US Gal
- Fresh Water Capacity: 24,940 l – 6,589 US Gal
- Zero Speed Stabilizers: Naiad Model 621 with 3.49 m2 fin size
- Bow thruster: 75 kW
- 2 x 99 kW KOHLER Generators
- 1 x 50 kW KOHLER Emergency generator
- Water Making Ability: 2 x HEM watermakers with total capacity of 26,000 l per day
- Max guests accommodation: 5 Cabins (1 Master, 2 VIP, 2 Guest), all with ensuite bathrooms
- Max crew accommodation: 5 Cabins (1 Captain, 4 Crew), with bathrooms
- Most suitable for a maximum of 10 adults and 2 children (Pullman berths are 80 cm wide)
- Formal dining for maximum 10 guests
The Crew is comprised of 9 professional and experienced sailors, ready to provide 5 star service on your charter experience.
- Abundance of space and light reinforces the theme of indoor/outdoor living
- Sumptuous and large Master Stateroom on main deck with full beam bathroom, dressing, office and seating area
- Fabulous fitted Gym and Turkish steam room on main deck.
- Four Guest Staterooms – 2 VIP & 2 Convertible Double Cabins on lower deck – all ensuite
- 134 m2 sundeck with spa Jacuzzi, bar, “55” TV and huge selection of sunbathing pads and beds
- Beach club in the stern – completely separate with fully equipped bar and shower
- A fleet of water toys including 2 tenders, jet skis, seabobs, kayaks, bikes, etc…
- State of the art AV system all run from mini ipads including lights and curtains
- Zero speed/at anchor stabilizers
- Internet Connectivity: 2 x Sea Tel V-SAT Model 4009 with worldwide connectivity with available speeds up to 6 mbps
- Satellite TV: 1 x Sea Tel Model 4004 with Sky Italia in Europe and DirecTV in North America/Caribbean
- State-of-the art interior and exterior audiovisual equipment with domotics
- Economical fuel consumption
State of the art SAUTER piano in the main saloon integrated into the yachts sound system!
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- New Novurania chase tender 31’ (10 m) with 2 Yamaha 300 Hp outboards = 50 Knots !
- 5.68 m RIB Jet Tender Castoldi
- 1 x Rescue Tender
- 1 x Seadoo GTX 260
- 2 X Seabob
- 2 x Kayaks
- 4 x bicycles
- 2 x Stand-up paddleboards
- Wakeboards and Water-skis
- Towable Tubes
Fully equipped Gym (including elliptical cross trainer and exercise bike, as well as a “TechnoGym” multi-gym and free weights) with Turkish bath/steam room ensuite – this area can either be shut off as part of the master stateroom or available as part of the public guest areas.
Approved R.Y. A. PWC (Jet Ski) school.
Beach club – complete separate with bar and shower.
Summer Operating Area: West Med – French Riviera, Corsica, Italian Riviera, Sardinia – Naples, Sicily, Croatia – Spain, Balearics, Ibiza, Mallorca.
Event charters on request.
High season: 225,000 € / Week.
Low season: 200,000 € / Week.
Rates do not include fuel consumption or expenses.
Feel free to contact our Yacht Charter Team.
Admiral Maxima 47 Video
ENQUIRE NOW ABOUT Admiral Maxima 47
Call: +336 82 84 29 76
Or, please, send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly.