Цена1 520 000 €
Gianetti Navetta 19 Semi-Displacement Explorer Motor Yacht - New Construction - 6 Month Delivery
|Длина:||18.8 m (61 ft)|
|Каюты:||3: Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 1 Twin, 1 Pullman (Optional)|
|Ref. №:||GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 - New Construction|
СпецификацииСкачать PDF файл со спецификацией, планом и фото яхты Gianetti Navetta 19 (новая)
Описание яхты Gianetti Navetta 19 (новая)
The GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 is a semi-displacement explorer-type GRP vessel with a flybridge, a seaworthy hull and cruise speed of 9 to 18 knots. The GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 is the response of the family-owned Italian yard based in Viareggio, to the increasing costs of operation and management of boats as they have been conceived in the last 30 years. In essence, the G19 “comes back to future in every aspect”.
The GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 has changed the way of cruising! — From the fast, noisy, jumping from port to port style of rush navigation, to the quiet, soft, long cruising (even at night). At very low fuel consumption and low environmental impact, The GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 is the best Explorer yacht in its range!
A full tank of fuel can last a season and allows the owner to do longer navigation programs mooring frequently and anchor, without having to enter the harbor. This is why customers are attracted by Explorer yachts today.
With the GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 solid construction, seaworthiness, advanced technology and fuel-efficiency, you can really explore the world!
- Builder: Gianetti Yacht (Italy)
- Model Gianetti Navetta 19
- Designer: In-House Gianetti Yacht
- Type: Explorer Motor-Yacht / Flybridge / Semi-Displacement / Navetta / Trawler
- Material: GRP
- LOA: 18.80 m
- Beam: 5.20 m
- Draft: 1.50 m
- Fuel tank: 5,000 l
- Water tank: 1,500 l
- Standard Engines: 2 x 575 Hp CAT
- Cruising Speed: 9 knots
- Top Speed: 18 knots
- Displacement: 26 Tons
- Class: RINA CE, Class A
HULL AND DECK STRUCTURE
- The boat is certified CE-A
- The hull will be in reinforced fibreglass polyester isoftalic of the best quality
- In order to avoid osmosis problems the first two layers of fibreglass will be done with vinylester resin (resin completely waterproof)
- The hull will be reinforced inside by means of a grid of longitudinal and transversal reinforce called stringers and frames. These structures will be used also for the construction of the structural tanks of fresh water, grey waters and sewage waters improving the straightness of the hull
- The deck and the hard top will be done in reinforced fibreglass with a core foam (sandwich). The sandwich gives rigidity to the surface of the deck without improving its weight and in addition gives a good insulation against the noise, heat and condensation
The cockpit and the aft platform are covered with solid teak wood 12 mm thick.
Predisposal for subsequent installation of retractable gangway.
Predisposal for subsequent installation on fly bridge of electro-hydraulic crane for dinghy or jet-ski, 450 Kg.
- Electric windlass 2000W, mod. Leopard LOFRANS with barbottin for a 100 m chain, 12 mm thick
- N.1 Capstan 1000W on the cockpit
- Swim ladder manual
The electric plant is divided in two sections:
- 220V AC Power for air conditioning, charge batteries, waterheater, sockets etc.
- 24V CC For lights, navigation lights, pumps, windlass etc.
The main control box is located in engine room and it has all the necessary switches, fuses, relays, voltmeter etc., necessary for its functions.
In the saloon is located a secondary panel with all the amperometre and voltmeter, necessary for the remote control of all the machineries.
Each cabin has its own fuse box; this allows the rest of the boat to be used even if there is a problem in one cabin.
- Radar 48 Miles
- Engine room under video control by means of 4 cameras and one screen
- The above instruments except the video control shall be RAYTHEON or FURUNO integrated systems
- Repeater(s) on flybridge
- Third helm station on cockpit possible
N.1 Electric bow thruster 18 kW
- Saloon plant with 32“ TV , DVD stereo HI-FI with Dolby Surround . TV installed on sliding mechanism to be recessed in the cupboard
- Downstairs saloon with same plant as above
- TV Antenna Connexus omnidirectional
- N.1 Car stereo with CD in each cabin
- N.2 CAT engines 575 Hp
- N.2 Shaft 60 mm in high resistance steel V174
- N.2 Bronze struts
- N.2 Shaft seal in graphite installed on a bronze pipe
- N.2 Four blade propellers of adequate dimension
The cabins layout can chosen amongst three different versions according to the owner’s requirements.
All the material to be used in the interior decoration such as: wood essence, leather, tissues, carpets, marbles etc. can be chosen by samples available in the shipyard’s “atelier “.
The galley is fully-equipped with the following items:
- N.1 Fan
- N.1 Ceramic cooking plate 4 pl.
- N.2 Stainless steel sinks
- N.1 Oven combi with microwave
- N.1 Refrigerator — freezer 260 l
A detailed quotation can be provided upon request, please contact us.
This Splendid New Explorer Motor Yacht can be delivered in 6 Months from order in France.
5 Years on the hull, 2 years on the rest.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearics), Greece and Turkey.
For detailed specifications, standard equipment and complete inventory, please download the PDF file above.
YACHTS INVEST is the exclusive GIANETTI YACHT Dealer for FRANCE & the Principality of MONACO.
Video of Gianetti Navetta 19 Explorer sistership on YACHTSINVEST YouTube Official Channel.
Gianetti Navetta 19 (новая) Видео
Для запроса информации по яхте Gianetti Navetta 19 (новая)
Звоните: +336 75 96 41 41
Или воспользуйтесь контактной формой.