2 950 000 €
Tecnomar Nadara 35 Fly Superyacht for Sale – Built 2006 – Refits 2019 & 2021 – 6 Cabins for 12 Guests – Lying Croatia – Coded for Charter
|Année de construction:||2006|
|Longueur:||34.80 m (114 ft)|
|Cabines:||6: Master (Double), 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans, Convertible Media Room / Cabin on Main Deck|
|Réf. Broker No:||TECNOMAR NADARA 35 FLY – 2006 – Superyacht for Sale|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Tecnomar Nadara 35 Fly (2006)
Tecnomar Nadara 35 Fly (2006) Description
The 35m (115-foot) TECNOMAR NADARA 35 FLY Superyacht was built in 2006 on a fiberglass hull and GRP superstructure. She has been extensively refitted in 2019 and 2021, presenting now in “as new” condition thanks to the substantial investment (approx. EUR 1.5M) from her Owner. Primarily cruising in Croatia on the Adriatic Sea, she also operates as a yacht for charter. Built in Italy by Tecnomar, Luca Dini Design & Architecture where responsible for her beautiful exterior and interior design.
The TECNOMAR NADARA 35 FLY is big but light. Extraordinary dimensions, this boat stands out in a crowd for its slender and racy line. Exclusive cocktail and dinner parties can be organised on the very spacious flying bridge. The outdoor space is very extensive, with a flybridge comprising of a helm, dining table for 12, fridges, icemakers, Jacuzzi and loose sunbeds. Aft on the main deck is the sheltered cockpit, and the foredeck has been redesigned now including both a large sunpad and two intimate tables, with an outdoors cinema.
Her extremely bright open space saloon is a real eye catcher. The lower deck is reserved for the sleeping area with 5 cabins including 2 twins, 2 VIPs and the Master cabin. The latter extends for the entire width of the vessel. Onboard, a convertible cinema / game room which doubles as an additional cabin to sleep up to 12 guests in full beds. There are also two additional Pullman beds in each of the twin staterooms below.
Powered by twin 2250 Hp MTU Diesel engines, this TECNOMAR NADARA 35 FLY has a comfortable cruising speed of 19 knots and a maximum speed of 24 knots, with a range of 500 NM.
Summarized refit details on this TECNOMAR NADARA 35 Superyacht for sale include all new interiors with new carpets, deckheads, walls, completely new galley and updated AV/IT electronics. Furthermore, a Jacuzzi was installed, as was new navigation equipment, new through-hull fittings, and she also received a full hull and superstructure repaint. All major technical systems were overhauled, and her low hour engines have received all regular servicing.
Viewings are recommended and the Captain can facilitate a video tour or viewing.
- Builder: Tecnomar (The Italian Sea Group – Italy)
- Model: Tecnomar Nadara 35 Fly
- Naval Architect: Roberto Zappelli
- Exterior Designer: Luca Dini
- Interior Designer: Luca Dini
- Type: Motor Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Superyacht / Raised Pilothouse
- Hull Type: Planing
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2006
- Refit(s): 2019 / 2021
- Length Overall: 34.80 m (114′ 2″)
- Beam: 7.25 m (23′ 9″)
- Draft: 2.10 m (6′ 11″)
- Gross Tonnage: 197 Gt
- Displacement: 120,000 kgs (264,555 lbs)
- Classification: MCA Compliant
- Flag of Registry: Croatia
- Lying: Split, Croatia
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 2250 Hp MTU 12V 396 TE94
- Engine Hours: 1270 h (April 2021)
- Drives: V-drive / straight shaft
- Maximum Speed: 24 knots
- Cruising Speed: 19 knots
- Fuel Consumption @ Cruise Speed: 500 l/h
- Range: 500 NM
- Fuel Capacity: 15,000 l (3,963 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 3,000 l (793 USG)
- Black Water Tank: 2,000 l (528 USG)
- 6 Staterooms for 12 Guests
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Convertible double cabin / cinema / game room on main deck
- Day-head on main deck
- Master cabin beam-wide, with double king-size island bed, vanity, His & Hers en-suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin guest cabins on port side, each with closets, Pullmans and en-suite bathrooms
- 2 x VIP double cabins on starboard side, each with closets and en-suite bathrooms
- Saloon, dining area and fully equipped galley (see refit details below) on main deck
- Crew Accommodation:
- 6 crew in 4 crew cabins, each with en-suite facilities
MAIN MECHANICAL EQUIPMENT
- Bow Thruster: Hydraulic
- Stern Thruster: Hydraulic
- Watermakers: 2 x TECNICOMAR (250 l/h each)
- Air Conditioning: Reversible CONDARIA 180,000 BTU
- Automatic bilge pumps
- Manual bilge pumps
- Water heater
- Electric System: 12V / 24V / 220V
- 2 x KOHLER 35 kW (2750 h April 2021)
- 1 x HOHLER 25 kW (360 h April 2021)
- Battery chargers
- Engine startup batteries
- Generator startup batteries
- Service batteries
- Shore power inlet
- Underwater lights
COMMUNICATION & NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- MTU electronic engine displays
- MTU electronic engine controls
- SIMRAD TXL-10S-4 10 kW radar
- 3 x SIMRAD GPS
- SAILOR 6150 Sat. terminal Mini C
- 2 x SIMRAD RS-90 VHF DSC radios
- 2 x ENTEL P2 Hand VHFs with GMDSS
- SEA ANGEL SA 14 SART
- SAMYUNG SEP-500 EPIRB
- EM TRACK B100 AIS trans receiver
- SAMYOUNG BNW-50 BNWAS:
- 2 x FURUNO autopilots
- FURUNO NX-700 Navtex
- NAVIGAT X MK 1 gyrocompass
- WAGO PLC monitoring
- Surround sound TV in cinema room
- LCD TV in saloon
- SONY TVs and BOSE surround systems in each cabin
- BOSE hi-fi system throughout (inside)
- FUSION hi-fi system (outdoors)
- Sat TV
- Outdoors cinema on bow deck
- Garage storage for water toys
- Teak swim platform
- Hydraulic telescopic gangway
- Swimming ladder
- 2 x Mooring winches
- Cockpit shower
- Teak in cockpit
- Cockpit dining table for 12 persons
- Bow deck seating sunbathing with cushions
- 2 x Bow deck tables
- Teak in bow deck
- Bow deck cinema installation
- 2 x Hydraulic anchor windlasses
- 2 x Stainless-steel anchors 125 kgs each
- 2 x Galvanized stainless-steel 125m anchor chains – 16 mm each
- Hard top on flybridge
- Teak on flybridge
- Jacuzzi on flybridge
- Flybridge sunbathing with cushions
- Flybridge seating lounge
- Flybridge dining table for 12 persons
- Flybridge wetbar
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
- 1 x INVICTUS 280 SX chase tender
- 1 x SEA DOO Spark Trixx 3up jet-ski
- 3 x Seabob F5
- 2 x Stand up paddle boards (SUP)
- 1 x Towable donut
- 1 x towable tube
- 1 x Wake board
- 1 x Water ski set
- 3 x Sets of diving gear
- Hull sand blast, re-prime and re-antifoul, hull and superstructure repainted.
- Technical: Shaft removal, alignment, new seals and bearings, propeller balancing, new anodes and new shaft tunnels. Full service of main engines, generators, pumps, watermakers, air conditioning, new service batteries and new through-hull fittings.
- Bridge and flybridge helm: New Simrad displays, VHF, echo-sounder, BNWAS, compass, mini Sat-C, full reupholstery including carpet, cushions, leather instrument panel, pilot chair etc. on main helm. New Simrad displays, multi-instrument panel and VHF on flybridge.
- Interior and Guest Spaces: New teak on platform, cockpit, side decks, foredeck and flybridge, new jacuzzi on flybridge. New refrigerators in galley x 6, new Miele dishwasher, new AEG oven, new sink and tap, new floor. New soft furnishings throughout including new carpets, deckheads, wall coverings, curtains, cushions, upholstery, mattresses. New Sony televisions, Bose sound system, Sat TV receivers throughout.
- Engine room: 4 x new service batteries, 2 x new start batteries, 3 x new generator batteries, new exhaust insulation, port watermaker refit, 2 new membranes, new high-pressure pump and all gaskets, new heat, cooling exchange air-conditioning unit, full main engine and generator service, new hull seacocks and valves, 6 x new underwater lights, new antifouling and anodes.
- Deck: New teak steps from platform to cockpit, 2 x new teak tables on bow, new high gloss paint on cockpit table, new double pane tempered glass window on deck cabin roof, new fender covers, new waterproof cover protection for seating cushions, tables and chairs for winter.
- Interior: New crew mess in the galley, new Samsung double door refrigerator in the galley (extra fridge), new convection oven in the galley (extra oven), new professional glass washer (extra), 2 x new minibar fridges in the saloon, new deckheads in the 6th cabin on main deck, new floor in crew toilets and showers.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Croatia, Adriatic, Greece and Turkey.
Notre équipe multilingue de courtiers de yachts est là pour vous aider à acheter TECNOMAR Yacht. Lisez notre guide d'achat Acheter un Bateau à Cannes ou explorez d'autres Yachts à vendre dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Tecnomar Nadara 35 Fly (2006) Video
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour Tecnomar Nadara 35 Fly (2006)
Appelez: +336 75 96 41 41
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.