ISA 43M Alloy Superyacht for Sale – 2019 – Stabilized – 5-Cabin Layout, Master Cabin on Main Deck – Lying Japan – Keen Seller – Trade-ins Considered
|Année de construction:||2019|
|Longueur:||43 m (141 ft)|
|Cabines:||5: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 2 VIP (Doubles), 2 Twins, 2 Pullmans|
|Réf. Broker No:||ISA 43M ALLOY – 2019 – Superyacht for Sale|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du ISA 43M Alloy (2019)
ISA 43M Alloy (2019) Description
The latest work of interior designer Luca Dini has been revealed in new images of the ISA 43M ALLOY Superyacht. This 2019-built 43-metre motor yacht, features an aluminium hull and superstructure with streamlined lines to enhance her sporty yet elegant exterior.
Naval architect Francesco Rogantin penned the design to mimic that of a luxury sports car, as seen in the large side arches that connect the cockpit to the superstructure to control the superyacht’s air intake. The stylistic elements inspired by automotive design are also evident in the gull-wing doors either side of the wheelhouse, skylights in the owner’s suite, prominent ventilation grills and side slits.
On board, the Owner and up to 11 additional guests are made comfortable across 5 spacious and luxury en-suite staterooms, including a full-beam owner’s suite located on the main-deck forward furnished to accommodate a relaxation area with sofa and reading chair, vanity space and spacious en-suite bathroom. Access to a private dressing room and office are connected by an owner’s foyer that enhances the use of flowing lines throughout the superyacht’s interior. The remaining guests are housed on the lower deck, where 2 large VIP cabins are located aft adjacent to 2 large twin cabins, each with Pullman beds.
The elegant interior style of this ISA 43M ALLOY Superyacht has been personalised with materials such as precious stones, woods and silks. Dark wood is utilised in a large columned cupboard divider separating the lounge and the dining area – spaces that are both decorated with natural stones throughout.
Luca Dini has refined the layout to accommodate multi-purpose entertainment areas, such as the upper-deck private saloon that can transform into a cinema space thanks to a retractable television. The large full-width aft window opens onto the large private cockpit that is furnished for dining, relaxing and sunbathing.
Key features on this ISA 43M ALLOY Superyacht for sale, include a large superyacht sundeck with separate areas for lounging and dining, while the beach club boasts armchairs just a few steps from the water. Indeed, guests can also enjoy the large lower-deck beach club and balcony on the sea created once the transom door folds down. Additional balconies located on the main deck fold out to supply guests with additional seating areas.
This ISA 43M ALLOY motor-yacht is built on a semi-displacement hull and powered by twin 1920 Hp MTUs, providing a top speed of 19 knots or a cruising speed of 18 knots. 12 knots can provide a range of up to 3800 nautical miles with the ability to reduce noise and vibration as per the owner’s request.
- Builder: ISA Yachts (Palumbo Group – Italy)
- Model: ISA 43M Alloy
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht / Superyacht / Raised Pilothouse
- Naval Architect: Studio Francesco Rogantin
- Interior Design: Luca Dini Design & Architecture
- Exterior Design: Luca Dini Design & Architecture
- Hull Configuration: Semi-Displacement
- Year Built: 2019
- Overall Length: 43.00 m (141′ 1″)
- Length at Waterline: 37.50 m (123′ 0″)
- Beam: 8.10 m (26′ 7″)
- Draught: 2.30 m (7′ 7″)
- Gross Tonnage: 330 GT
- Full Load Displacement: 260,000 Kgs
- Class: ABS A1 Commercial Yachting Service + AMS + LY3 Compliance
- Flag of Registry: Jamaica
- Lying: Osaka, Japan
- Hull Material: Aluminium
- Superstructure Material: Aluminium
- Decks: Teak
- Type / Fuel: Twin Screw Diesel
- Main Engines: 2 x 1920 Hp (1432 kW) MTU 12V 2000 M96L @ 2450 RPM
- Engine Hours: 300 h (May 2020)
- Transmissions: Shaft
- Maximum Speed: 19 knots
- Cruising Speed: 18 knots
- Range: 3800 NM @ 12 knots
- Fuel Capacity: 48,000 l (12,680.26 USG)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 6,000 l (1,585.03 USG)
- 5 En-suite Staterooms for 11 Guests
- Guest Cabin Configuration:
- Full-beam Master cabin on main deck with double island bed, en-suite bathroom, vanity, walk-in wardrobe, and office
- 2 x VIP Double cabins belowdecks, each with en-suite bathrooms and closets
- 2 x Twin Guest cabins belowdecks, each with en-suite bathrooms, closets and additional Pullman bed
- Crew Accommodation:
- 5 Crew Cabins for 7 Crewmembers
- Captain’s cabin on upper deck with en-suite bathroom, adjacent to the wheelhouse
- 4 Cabins belowdecks with en-suite facilities and crew mess
- Day-head/Toilet on Upper Deck
- Day-head/Toilet on Main Deck
- Day-head/Toilet in Beach Club
- Generators: 2 x 100 kW
- Watermakers: 2 x 280 l/h
- Stabilizers: Twin Zero-Speed fins
- 2 x Anchors Windlasses with Capstans
- 2 x Stern Mooring Winches
- Hydraulic Telescopic Passerelle
- Bimini Top
- Fold-down stern Garage converting into Beach Club
- Tender Garage at Bow with Telescopic Crane
- Fully equipped Galley
- Fully equipped Pantry on Main Deck
- Fully equipped Pantry on Upper Deck
- Dumb-waiter connecting Pantries un Main and Lower Decks
- Fold-down lateral Balconies
- Full TEAM-ITALIA Navigation & Communication Electronics
- 2 x Folding Manoeuvring Wing-stations
Available on request
5 years on the hull, 2 years on the rest (expires 2021).
Viewings prior appointment, please. 7 day notice greatly appreciated.
SHIPMENT TO MEDITERRANEAN
Approximately EUR 300k.
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
ISA 43M Alloy (2019) Video
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour ISA 43M Alloy (2019)
Appelez: +336 75 96 41 41
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.