699 000 €
Gianetti Navetta 19 Explorer Yacht for Sale - 2012 - Lying Germany - Professional Maintenance - Excellent Condition - VAT Paid - Price Reduced and Delivered Fully Serviced in Med.
|Année de construction:||2012|
|Longueur:||18.8 m (61 ft)|
|Cabines:||3: Master (Double), 1 VIP (Double), 1 Twin|
|Réf. Broker No:||GIANETTI NAVETTA 19 - 2012 - For Sale|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Gianetti Navetta 19 (2012)
Gianetti Navetta 19 (2012) Description
- Builder: GIANETTI YACHT (Italy)
- Model: GIANETTI NAVETTA 19
- Hull: Fibreglass – White
- Superstructure: Fibreglass – White
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Semi-displacement / Flybridge
- Model year: 2012
- L.O.A.: 18.80 m
- Beam: 5.20 m
- Draft: 1.50 m
- Fuel tank: 5,000 l
- Water tank: 1,000 l
- Engines: 2 x CAT 575 HP (420 hrs Nov 2013)
- Cruising speed: 11 Knots
- Maximum speed: 16 Knots
- Displacement light: 26 Tons
- Generator: 2 x NORTHERN LIGHTS 16 kW
- Stabilizers: Yes, fin – hydraulic
- Cabins: 3 (1 Master, 1 VIP, 1 Twin)
- Bathrooms: 3
- Crew cabin: 1 For 2 members, 1 bathroom
- Lying: Holland
Hull and Deck Structure:
- The boat is certified CE-A
- The hull will is reinforced fibreglass polyester isoftalic of the best quality.
- In order to avoid osmosis problems the first two layers of fibreglass will be done with vinylester resin (resin completely waterproof).
- The hull is also reinforced inside by means of a grid of longitudinal and transversal reinforce called girders and frames. These structures will be used also for the construction of the structural tanks of fresh water, grey waters and sewage waters improving the strengthness of the hull.
- The deck and the hard top will be done in reinforced fiberglass with core foam (sandwich). The sandwich gives rigidity to the surface of the deck without improving its weight and in addition gives a good insulation against the noise, heat and condensation.
- The cockpit and the aft platform are covered with solid teak wood 12 mm thick.
Engine Room Insulation:
- The insulation is made with two lay of high density rock wool with interposed a sheet of lead 6/10 mm, in order to have the best insulation against heat and noise.
Security and Fire Fighting Equipment:
- All the equipment is installed according to the rules of Rina Naval Register.
- 1 x Centrifugal electric pump for either bilge and fire fighting service (chain washer also)
- 1 x Emergency bilge hand pump
- 2 x Emergency bilge suction by means of the engine sea water pumps
- Piping in copper
- 4 x Submersible bilge pumps with automatic floating switch and high water level alarm transmitted on the pilot house console (one each watertight compartment)
- 6 x Powder fire fighting handle bottle
- Fixed CO2 plant with shut off system for air ventilation and fuel
- Predisposal for subsequent installation of retractable gangway
- Electric windlass 2000 W, LOFRANS with barbotin for a 100 Mt chain 12 mm
- 1 x Capstan 1000 W on the cockpit
- 1 x Swim ladder
- Teak cockpit, sides (up to amidships), and swim platform
- 2 x suspended rudders in the propeller flow
- Electro-hydraulic servo assisted steering pump mod. BCS
- Steering wheel on the pilot console
- Emergency bar
- Piping in copper
- Hydraulic cylinder in the lazzerete
- Portholes, Windows and Door
- 14 x Oval portholes in stainless steel and safety glass
- 2 x Fixed large windows located in the owner cabins, drawing to be supplied later
- Windows in safety glass with two sliding windows on the sides
- Rear saloon door in four, two of them in the middle to be opened sliding
Fresh Water System:
- Structural fiberglass tank for 1,100 l
- Fresh water inlet located on the aft of the boat
- 2 x Fresh water pumps, (only 1 working the other one is for spare)
- Piping in PVC and aluminum
- 1 x Water heater 80 Lt
- Each toilet model SANINAUTICO is totally independent from the others and very silent
- A structural sewage tank is fitted on the bottom of the hull, owner has the possibility to send the exhaust water to the tank or directly to the sea. To pump out the tank a “black water pump” is fitted, it is possible to pump out the tank directly to the sea or to the pier
- The toilet can be used either with sea water or fresh water
- The air conditioning is fan coil type CLIMMA, the two main compressors are located in the engine room and each cabin has one or more fancoil depend on its size. The total refrigerating capacity of the plant is 40,000 BTU, the fancoil are located in order to avoid condensate water leaks and noise
Engine Room Ventilation:
- The engine room is ventilated by means of two reversible fans of a capacity 20 higher that what required by the engine supplier
The electric plant is divided in two sections:
- – 220 V AC currents for air conditioning, battery charger, water heater, sockets etc.
- – 24 V CC for lights, nav. Lights, pumps, windlass etc.
- The main control box is located in engine room and it has all the necessary switches, fuses, relays, voltmeter etc, necessary for its functions
- In the saloon is located a secondary panel with all the amperometer and voltmeter necessary for the remote control of all the machineries
- Each cabin has its own fuse box, this allow the rest of the boat to be used even if there is a problem in one cabin
220 V Circuit:
- The 220 V 50 Hz alternate current is supplied by two shore power sockets or by the Northern Lights 16 kW Generators
- Circuit breaker on each circuit
24 V Circuit:
- 1 x Group of batteries 400 Ah for engine start
- 1 x Group of batteries 800 Ah for services supply
- 1 x Battery charger 100 Ah for service
- 1 x Battery charger 60 Ah for engines
- 2 x Alternators driven by the engine 80 Ah each
12 V Circuit:
- 1 x Battery 12 V 80 Ah for generator start
- 1 x 24V-12V converter for electronic instruments
- Echo sounder
- Radar 48 Miles
- Engine room and cockpit under video control by means of 4 cameras and one screen
- 1 x Electric bow thruster 18 kW
- Extra-large bar arrangement on fly
- Navigation instruments, repeaters on fly
- 5 x Flat screen TV sets
- 5 x DVD
- Air conditioning throughout
- Washing machine
- Tender, outboard engine
- Hydraulic telescopic gangway with handrails
- Gangway functioning as tender-crane
Berth place management on French or Italian Rivieras, as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearics).
YACHTS INVEST is the exclusive GIANETTI YACHT Dealer for FRANCE & the Principality of MONACO.
Notre équipe multilingue de courtiers de yachts est là pour vous aider à acheter GIANETTI Yacht. Lisez notre guide d'achat Acheter un Bateau à Cannes ou explorez d'autres Yachts à vendre dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.