1 450 000 €
Astondoa 95 GLX Flybridge Yacht for Sale – 2003 – VAT Paid – Lying South of Spain – Low Hours – Immaculate Condition
|Année de construction:||2003|
|Longueur:||28.95 m (94 ft)|
|Cabines:||4: Master (Double) on Main Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 2 Twins|
|Réf. Broker No:||ASTONDOA 95 GLX – 2003 – For Sale|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Astondoa 95 GLX (2003)
Astondoa 95 GLX (2003) Description
This unique ASTONDOA 95 GLX for sale, was custom-designed and built in 2003 to a demanding and high standard, under meticulous supervision. Her stunning Nuvolari & Lenard interior comfortably accommodates 8 guests in 4 en-suite staterooms, with the Master cabin on the main deck.
Very well maintained throughout her life and having never been chartered, she is to be found in excellent technical and aesthetical condition.
Powered by reliable triple 1300 Hp MAN Diesel engines, she is a planning flybridge yacht, cruising at 22 knots and with a maximum speed of 30 knots.
This ASTONDOA 95 GLX is a true craftsmanship pearl, but also a very versatile and spacious family yacht.
She was built according to the wishes and ideas of a highly experienced owners. With an elegant and spacious flybridge that now has the added benefit of a hard-top Bimini and her various smart solutions, she is definitely something special. Since she has never been chartered, both her interior and exterior present in excellent condition.
The entire yacht has been maintained to a very high standard, from the immaculate engine room to her exquisite Gentlemanlike interior finishes, which are of breath-taking, burl olive “bookend” panelling and moulding. She has unique details throughout entire yacht, with bathrooms of inlaid marquetry and mother of pearl marble surfaces.
This ASTONDOA 95 motor yacht is VAT paid, registered in Malta and viewings are highly encouraged in southern Spain.
- 4 En-Suite Staterooms for 9 Guests Layout
- Low Hours
- Master Cabin on Main Deck, with Full-Beam and Split Level for the En-suite Bathroom
- Exceptional Gentlemen-like Internal Volume
- Custom Design with Burl Olive, Nuvolari & Lenard Interior
- Spacious Sundeck with Hard-Top and Bimini
- Immaculate Condition, Mainly the Engine Room
- Cruising Speed of 22 Knots and Top Speed of 30 Knots
- 3rd Helm Station on Cockpit for Easier Manoeuvring
- Underwater Lights
- VAT Paid
- Builder: Astondoa Group (Spain)
- Model: Astondoa 95
- Naval Architect: Astondoa Group
- Exterior Designer/Stylist: Astondoa Group
- Interior Design & Styling: Novulari & Lenard
- Type: Motor-Yacht / Flybridge Yacht
- Hull Type: Planing
- Hull Material: GRP
- Superstructure Material: GRP
- Decks: Teak
- Built: 2003
- LOA: 28.95 m (95’)
- Beam: 6.20 m (20’ 04”)
- Draft (Half Load): 1.70 m (5’ 07”)
- Gross Tonnage: 118 GT
- Flag of Registry: Malta
- Lying: Alicante, South of Spain
- Type / Fuel: Twin Diesel
- Main Engines: 3 x 1300 Hp MAN D2842 LE404
- Engine Hours: 1000 h (Nov. 2019)
- Max Speed: 30 knots
- Maximum Speed Consumption: 781 l/h
- Range @ Max Speed: 500 nm
- Cruising Speed: 22 knots
- Cruising Speed Consumption: 500 l/h
- Range @ Cruise Speed: 600 nm
- Economical Speed: 10 knots
- Economical Speed Consumption: 200 l/h
- Range @ Economical Speed: 700 nm
- Gear Boxes: ZF
- Propellers: 3 x 5-blade
- Fuel Capacity: 14,000 l (3,700 US Gallons)
- Fresh Water Capacity: 2,000 l (530 US Gallons)
OTHER MAIN MACHINERY
- Stabilisers: ABT Trac, Zero-Speed
- Air Conditioning: 3 x compressors with 90,000 BTU
- Bow Thruster: BCS Hydraulic with 32 Hp
- Fresh Water Maker: IDROMAR MC 2J 1 x 180 l/h (48 US Gallons)
- Fuel Filters: 2 x RACOR
- Sewage Treatment System: HAMMAN
- Helm/Control Stations: Flybridge, Wheelhouse and Aft deck
- Guests: 8 Guests in 4 en-suite staterooms
- Crew Accommodation: 4 Crew in 2 cabins
Main Deck: The charming salon has been designed to welcome and relax guests or friends. There is a large sofa with two matching armchairs on port side and two single armchairs on the starboard side. All these are custom-made to coordinate with the panelling and furniture.
Further forward, the elegant and comfortable dining area is separated from the sitting area by cabinetry. It has direct access to the galley via an etched, Art Deco glass door. There is a matching door on opposite side, which offers access to the marble-floor passage to the day head, the helm position and the Owner’s Stateroom.
Forward on the main deck, you will find the comfortable and spacious Owner’s Stateroom, which is a real standout feature of this yacht. There is an abundance of natural light, thanks to the skylight and large windows in the cabin and this only exaggerates the feeling of volume and space. From the sleeping are, you descend onto the lower deck where you will be greeted by a fabulous bathroom which completes the feeling of total luxury offered by the stateroom.
The fully – equipped galley has the same wooden panelling as throughout the boat and is located on port side after the dining are. The Galley also has a separate door for crew entry from the deck.
Lower Deck: On the lower deck, you will find the huge, full beam VIP cabin, which again is bright and spacious and has a full marble bathroom.
There are two elegant and spacious double cabins forward, both with en-suite marble bathrooms with w/c and showers. All staterooms are designed to gain and give a feeling of maximized space and comfort.
Crew Cabins: Located forward with separate entrance at the bow, two double cabins, (bunk beds) each with w/c and shower.
- Electrical Circuit: 220V / 24V / 12V 3-phase 60 cycles
- 1 x KOHLER 33 kW (738 h Nov. 2019)
- 1 x KOHLER 19 kW (3,823 h Nov. 2019)
- Shore Power: GLENDINNING electric cablemaster system stern & fwd
- Batteries: TF1420 x 12 (Service); x 8 (Engines); x 2 (Stern Thruster)
- Battery Chargers: 2 x MASTERVOLT Mass 24/100
- Inverters: 2 x MASTERVOLT Mass 24/3500
- Under Water Lights: LED
GALLEY & LAUNDRY EQUIPMENT
- Hob & Hood: ELECTROLUX 4-ring with extractor
- Main Galley Equipment: Oven AEG
- Refrigeration/Freezer: AEG
- Dishwasher: ELECTROLUX (2018)
- Washing Machine: MIELE
- Microwave: TAURUS (2018)
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- MAN Electronic engine controls
- MAN Electronic engine displays
- SATcom: Mini M THRANE & THRANE
- Telephone Intercom System: PANASONIC hybrid internal phone system
- Fixed VHF: 2 x VHF ICOM
- VHF Handhelds: 2 x VHF handhelds ICOM AD-95
- Cellular Phone System: PANASONIC mobile phone
- Radar: FURUNO Facsimiles DFAX 207
- Gyrocompasses: 2 x Gyrocompasses
- Magnetic Compasses: 2 x Compasses RIVIERA
- Auto Pilot: RAYMARINE ST 7001 + Autopilot
- Depth Sounder: RAYMARINE (2015)
- Weather FAX: FURUNO weather fax
- Wind Indicator Station: RAYMARINE (2015)
- Speed Indicator: RAYMARINE (2015)
- Navtex: JRC NCR330
- AIS: FURUNO SSB
- Repeater(s): On Flybridge
- 3rd Command Station: On Cockpit
ENTERTAINMENT & A/V EQUIPMENT
- Main Salon: TV SAMSUNG 55”, DVD, Blu-Ray, Stereo DENON
- Master Stateroom: TV SAMSUNG 55”, Stereo DENON
- VIP Stateroom: TV SAMSUNG, DVD, PlayStation, Stereo DENON
- Guest Staterooms: 2 x TV SAMSUNG, Stereo, SONY Bluetooth
- Exterior: SONY Stereo, Bluetooth
- Speakers: Cockpit, flybridge and bow deck speakers
- Anchors: 2 x Anchors 95 kg each
- Anchor Chains: 90m / 60m chains 15mm diameter
- Anchor Windlass System: LOFRANS windlass
- Aft Warping Capstans: 2 x LOFRANS winches
- Boat Crane: SANGUINETTI 600 kg crane
- Passarelle: BESENZONI telescopic gangway with handrails
- Swim Platform: In GRP, with additional guardrails, hot/cold transom shower
- Swim Ladder: Retractable, on Swim platform
- Flybridge: Hard-top and wetbar with sink, fridge and grill
SECURITY, FIRE FIGHTING & SAFETY EQUIPMENT
- Fire Fighting Equipment
- Fire Control System
- CO2 Engine firefighting system
- Alarm system: Intrusion, high water, bilge
- Liferafts: 2 x 8 persons AVON life rafts
- ZODIAC Project 4.20m tender, 100 Hp O/B engine
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Notre équipe multilingue de courtiers de yachts est là pour vous aider à acheter ASTONDOA Yacht. Lisez notre guide d'achat Acheter un Bateau à Cannes ou explorez d'autres Yachts à vendre dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour Astondoa 95 GLX (2003)
Appelez: +336 75 96 41 41
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.