10 900 000 €
Acico Yachts 161 Superyacht for Sale - 2012 - Lying Italian Riviera - Asking Price Just Reduced
|Année de construction:||2012|
|Longueur:||49.18 m (161 ft)|
|Cabines:||6: Master (Double) on Upper Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 2 Double, 2 Twin|
|Localisation:||Italy, Marina Di Loano|
|Réf. Broker No:||ACICO YACHTS 161 - 2012 - Superyacht for Sale|
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Acico Yachts 161 (2012)
Acico Yachts 161 (2012) Description
The Acico 161 is the immense realization of an experienced yachtsman’s dream. Built with an aluminium hull and superstructure by the prestigious Dutch shipyard Acico Yachts in 2012, the 49.18 metre Superyacht features naval architecture and exterior design by Olivier van Meer, with interior design by Maja von Dewitz, all overseen by her dedicated original owner, as well as Austria’s master interior builder LIST. The result is a 161-foot challenge to your imagination.
Powered by twin CAT 3512C-HD engines, she has a maximum speed of 18 knots, a cruising speed of 14 knots and a range of close to 5,000 nm at 10 knots.
She accommodates up to 12 guests over six luxurious cabins, all designed with comfort and luxury in mind. This comprises of a unique master stateroom located aft on the bridge deck. The lower deck features a spacious full beam VIP stateroom, two doubles and two twins – all which come with sophisticated en suite facilities. She also accommodates a crew of up to ten to ensure that every need or desire is expertly catered to.
By having an aquarium as a division between the saloon and aft deck, the surrounding environment of the Ocean is brought to life on deck.
Adjacent to the wheelhouse is located the captain’s cabin, the remaining crew cabins are located fore on the lower deck with a crew mess and a fully independent Galley.
Indoors, her interiors are coherent thought the three decks and matches the outside style of the yacht. They are warm and modern, with cream carpeting, dark wooden flooring, cabinets, tables and ceiling panes throughout, with elegant touches of gold. In regards to her exterior spaces, she provides ample opportunity to enjoy the best relaxation and entertainment, with several dedicated sunbathing and al fresco dining areas as well as a large bar on the sundeck and aft deck.
On board, the Acico 161 hosts a wealth of amenities for guests to utilize, including a fully equipped fitness room worthy of even elite sportsmen. In fact, her wide range of facilities on board are more likely to be found on much larger megayachts, and even includes an extensive garage with space for a car and a few motorcycles, as well as a special set up for incredible deep water ocean fishing.
The Acico 161 motor yacht also comes with an abundance of water toys for guests to take advantage of, including Seabobs, waterskis and boards, two tenders and snorkelling equipment, to ensure that every guest has the opportunity to fully enjoy life on board.
Thus, the Acico 161 is the perfect realization of her dedicated owner’s dream, providing him with everything he ever wished for as he used her exactly as intended – to travel the world in classic, luxurious style.
Recently undergoing a significant price drop, this is a unique opportunity to own a Dutch built, quality superyacht at an incredible price – possibly the best value-for-money deal in the market today.
The yacht’s classification is MCA LY2 Unrestricted Navigation
- BUILDER: ACICO YACHTS (The Netherlands)
- TYPE: Displacement Tri-Deck Motor-Yacht
- NAVAL ARCHITECT: Olivier van Meer
- EXTERIOR DESIGN: Oliver van Meer
- INTERIOR DESIGN: Maja von Dewitz
- YEAR: 2012
- HULL: Aluminium
- SUPERSTRUCTURE: Aluminium
- DECKS: Teak
- LOA: 49.18 m (161 ft)
- BEAM: 8.82 m (29 ft)
- DRAFT: 2.45 m (8 ft)
- DISPLACEMENT: 330 T
- GROSS TONNAGE: 493 GT
- FLAG / REGISTRATION: Cayman Island
- ACCOMMODATIONS: 12 in 6 staterooms
- CLASS: MCA LY2 Unrestricted Services & ABS
- LYING: Italian Riviera
- Engines: 2 x CAT 2365 Hp 3512C-HD
- Engine power: 2 x 2,365 bHp (1,764 BkW) @ 1800 rpm
- Reduction gear: ZF 7640, ratio 3,625:1
- Propeller shaft: Custom Amartech water lubricated stainless steel propeller shaft system
- Propulsion: Twin shaft, 5 blade Veem fixed propeller arrangement
- Economical speed: 10 Knots
- Cruising speed: 14 Knots
- Maximum speed: 18 Knots
- Consumption at 10 knots: 189 l/h (49.93 USG)
- Range at 10 knots: 4,800 nautical miles, making her a true long range yacht
- Bow and stern thrusters: Naiad fixed tunnel type, electrical driven, 132 kW
- Naiad stabilizer system with stabilization at anchor, type 621
- Generators: 3 Caterpillar generator sets, capacity 1x 100 kW, 2 x 125 kW
- 230/400 VAC, 3 phase 50 Hz, 4 wire grounded neutral system
- 24 DC System for service, start, radio and emergency system
- Distribution, control and alarm boxes
- Alarm & operation system
- Underwater lighting: On the aft ship 6 and on the bulb 2 underwater LED lights are built-in
- Fuel Capacity: 72,800 l (19,232 USG)
- Water Capacity: 7,492 l (1,980 USG)
Accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 staterooms – The materials are luxurious and subtle with a light color scheme of crème, beige and white framed with natural tones of dark wood.
- Cabins: 6
- Guests: 12 (Sleeping)
- Cabin configuration: 1 Master, 1 VIP, 2 Double, 2 Twin
Master suite on bridge deck:
Lavish master suite is located on the bridge deck, full-beam with own private and spacious aft terrace. Private lounge and office area, Panoramic views courtesy of the large surrounding windows. Large en-suite with bath, big separate shower area, double sinks and separate toilet.
The owner will also enjoy a large personal gym.
Full width VIP stateroom with lounge area, large wardrobes and luxurious en-suite with double sinks a big separate shower area.
- 2 x Convertible double cabins
- 2 x Twin cabins
All cabins with en-suite facilities and ample amounts of natural light.
Adjacent to the wheel house there the captain’s cabin with en-suite bathroom, on the lower there are deck four double and one single crew cabin accommodating 10/11 crew in total in 6 cabins with bathrooms. The crew mess is fully independent from the Galley.
AUDIO & ENTERTAINMENT EQUIPMENT
- Complete internet access system
- Complete entertainment system with Blu-Ray player plus extensive film and music database, accessible from all cabins, gym, saloon, main deck, aft and sundeck. Please note that the movie database also includes over 150 Russian language films
- SKY TV
- 2 Aqualite (50″) flat screen TV’s outside – 1 on aft deck and 1 on sundeck (drops down from ceiling)
- Apple TV ‘AIRPLAY’ available for wireless connection of apple devices in al cabins, gym, saloon, main deck aft, and sundeck
- Sat/Com system
- All above with distribute connections in all accommodation spaces on board
- GPS receiver
- Radar Equipment
- Gyrocompass system
- Magnetic compass system
- Navigation computer with chart software
Dashboards: In the wheelhouse, an operation/instrument panel with all equipment and instruments to control the yacht. There are wing stations on PS and SB.
- 2 x VHF radiotelephones
- SSB radio telephone
- Navtex receiver
- 2 x GMDSS portable transceivers
- Radar transponder
- Telephone Exchange
- Triple band GSM telephone
- Antenna system
- Water Maker
- Centrifugal Fuel Separator
- Air-conditioning throughout
- Waste water treatment
- 2 x Hydromar hydraulic tender cranes
- Hydraulic Seawalk telescopic gangway
- Seastair hydraulic operated side boarding ladder
- 2 x Hydraulic windlasses
- 2 x Anchor chains
- 2 x Anchors
- Hydraulic mooring winches
- Mooring cleats
- Opening tender garage
- Beach club
- Swim platform
- Jacuzzi on sundeck
- Wet bar on sundeck
SAFETY & SECURITY
Full delivery and installation/storage of all safety equipment according to MCA standards.
TENDERS & TOYS
- 22 ft (6.7 m) Tender with 180 hp engine
- 16 ft (4.8 m) Tender with 110 hp engine
- 2 YAMAHA Wave Runners VX Cruiser, model 2011
- 3 x SEA-DOO Seascooters RS1 European model
- 1 x 1-man canoe
- 1 x 2-man canoe
- Water skis
- Mono Ski
- 2 x Paddleboards
Berth place management possible on French or Italian Riviera as well as Spain (Mainland and Balearic Islands), Greece and Turkey.
Notre équipe multilingue de courtiers de yachts est là pour vous aider à acheter ACICO YACHTS Yacht. Lisez notre guide d'achat Acheter un Bateau à Cannes ou explorez d'autres Yachts à vendre dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à nous contacter.
Acico Yachts 161 (2012) Video
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour Acico Yachts 161 (2012)
Appelez: +336 75 96 41 41
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.