TARIF DE LOCATION
155 000 € / semaine
CHARTER RATES: Low season rate: 155,000 € / Week - High season rate: 175,000 € / Week - Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (
|Année de construction:||2011|
|Longueur:||49.9 m (163 ft)|
|Cabines:||6: Master (Double) on VIP Deck, 1 VIP (Double), 2 Doubles, 2 Twins|
|Localisation:||Croatia, Marina Frapa|
|Réf. Broker No:||JoyMe - Philip Zepter 50M Superyacht for Charter|
Adriatic Sea, Croatia, Hvar, Kornati, Brac, Vis, Venice, Italy, Slovenia, Montenegro, Greece and beyond
PLUS DE DÉTAILSTélécharger fiches PDF ci-dessous pour plus de détails plans de ponts et photos du Philip Zepter Yachts 50m
Philip Zepter Yachts 50m Description
JoyMe – Philip Zepter 50M – Built 2011 – Refitted 2014 – Superyacht for Charter & Sale – Lying Adriatic
JoyMe is the largest yacht under Croatian flag available for charter on the Adriatic. Most of the guest accommodations are located on the main deck! – And that is…unique in a yacht this size.
With a professional Croatian crew of twelve and located in the middle of the coast in Marina Frapa, only 30 km from Split airport, she is the best option if you want to explore the coast of Croatia and Montenegro. More than 1000 islands including the most popular ones: Hvar, Kornati, Brac, Vis, some of the islands with even more secrets to be revealed to charter guests in the waters of the beautiful Adriatic Sea.
The fun starts when she hits the waves, uncompromised construction and hydrodynamic optimized hull leave nothing less than pure joy of exploring the seas on board the superyacht JoyMe.
The 50 meter tri-deck displacement superyacht JoyMe offers accommodation for up to 12 guests in 6 in-suite air-conditioned cabins and has crew quarters for 12 crew members.
The exterior areas are easily accessible and connected by large corridors. Many charming places on the open air invite you – from her stern cockpit to the small sun pad in the bow deck, from the pool area to Portuguese bridge seating lounge. Her joyful colors and comfortable and ergonomic seating areas give a hard choice on where you will want to enjoy more. And if you take in consideration that at any point you are surrounded by the crystal blue Adriatic Sea, it just can’t get better than that!
The interiors of JoyMe make her a floating piece of contemporary art, and the story begins on the main deck: the first part of saloon has been designed as the lounge area which extends into the cockpit. Once you look deeper in the exteriors – you will be able to recognize her soul, a soul that stands out amongst even the most luxurious yachts that cruise the Adriatic.
- Shipyard/Builder: Philip Zepter Yachts (Croatia)
- Model: Philip Zepter Yachts 50m
- Naval Architect: Philip Zepter Yachts
- Exterior Designer: Srdjan Djakovic & Mijo Radunovic
- Interior Designer: Marijana Radovic
- Type: Tri-deck Motor Yacht / Superyacht / Displacement
- Hull Material: Steel
- Superstructure Material: Aluminum
- Decks Material: Teak
- Built: 2011
- Refitted: 2014
- LOA: 49.90 m (163′ 71 »)
- LWL: 44.42 m (144′ 36 »)
- Beam: 9.18 m (30′ 12 »)
- Draft: 2.55 m (8′ 37 »)
- Displacement: 621.5 T
- Gross Tons: 620 T
- Classification: CRS / BV Charter Yacht 1• Hull • Mach, Unrestricted Navigation, Aut-Ums
- Flag of Registry: Croatian
- Engines: 2 x 1100 Hp CUMMINS KTA-38-M1 12 Cylinder
- Top Speed: 14 Knots
- Cruise Speed: 13 Knots
- Fuel consumption: 450 l/h
- Range: 3000 nm @ 12 Knots of cruise speed
- Propellers: 2 x Fixed pitch, 5 blades
- Fuel capacity: 60,000 l
- Fresh-water capacity: 2 x 24,000 l plus watermakers
- Generators: 3 x 136 kW CUMMINS
- Emergency Generator: 1 x 91 kW CUMMINS
- Stabilizers: MATH’S hydraulic gyro-controlled zero-speed
- Bow Thruster: DTG 70 kW
- Water Makers: HAMANN 9 m3/24h
- Swimming Pool on Sundeck
- Fully equipped GYM with Finnish sauna and Hammam
- Air Conditioning throughout the entire yacht with individual cabin controls
- Audio-visual entertainment system
- WI-Fi connection throughout
Number of cabins: 6 for 12 guests
- 1 x Master double cabin with en-suite shower room
- 1 x VIP double cabin with en-suite shower room
- 2 x double cabins with en-suite shower room
- 2 x twin cabin with en-suite shower room
Lower deck: Gym, Finnish sauna & Hammam SPA with sea view.
Main deck: 4 Guest sea view cabins; Dinning space, the pantry, main saloon, day head, cockpit lounge; Guest cabins each enjoy large bathrooms that remind on luxury homes, detailed to maximum attention to the styling; Chic, Print, Nature & Mondrian cabin.
VIP deck: Owners’ apartment, walk-in bathroom, Master lounge, Wheelhouse, Portuguese bridge with seating, Sunbeds on the bow
Sundeck: 3.5 meter Jacuzzi and sky lounge especially attractive in the evening.
Crew: 6 x Crew cabins for 12.
TENDERS & WATERSPORTS
Tenders & toys available on board:
- 6 m tender
- Electrical bike
- 1 x GoCycle G2
- Wave runner for 2 persons
- Slip board
- Water ski equipment
- Scuba diving equipment on board: 4 x Mares (for rendezvous diving only)
- Toys available for rent, upon request:
- Jet Ski
- Sea doo
- Sea bob
- Inflatable Slides, Tubes and Trampolines
- Bicycles, Scooters & Segways
- Extreme Jetlev Flyboard
- 9 m shadow tender RIS Marine RM 850 cabin exclusive with outboard 2 x Mercury 250 Hp engines and skipper
Adriatic Sea, Croatia, Hvar, Kornati, Brac, Vis, Venice, Italy, Slovenia, Montenegro, Greece and beyond.
Marina Frapa, Croatia, Adriatic Sea (30 km from Split international airport and 90 km from Zadar airport).
- Low season rate: 175,000 € / Week
- High season rate: 155,000 € / Week
Charter rates do not include applicable taxes (VAT) or expenses (APA).
Superyacht JoyMe is also for sale asking € 9,900,000.
Si vous avez des questions sur la Location de PHILIP ZEPTER YACHTS Yacht pour un voyage d'une journée / semaine, veuillez consulter notre "Guide de Location de Yacht à Cannes", ou choisissez un autre Yacht de Luxe à Louer dans notre catalogue.
N'hésitez pas à contacter notre équipe de location de yachts.
Philip Zepter Yachts 50m Video
Philip Zepter Yachts 50m Emplacement
ENVOYER DEMANDE pour Philip Zepter Yachts 50m
Appelez: +336 82 84 29 76
Merci de nous transmettre votre demande et nous allons vous répondre bientôt.