ASTONDOA, MARQUIS and CARVER YACHTS will be present this year at the 2016 Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show (FLIBS). The Florida ‘Yachting Capital of the World’ will host the 57th Fort Lauderdale International Boat Show from Nov 3rd to 7th, 2016. The boat show, known as FLIBS, exhibits a range from yacht builders and designers to pre-owned brokerage yachts. A wide variety of boats will be on display including runabouts, sportfishers, high performance boats, center consoles, cabin cruisers, flats boats, skiffs, express cruisers, sailing yachts, motor yachts, bowriders, catamarans, ski boats, jet boats, trawlers, inflatables, canoes, and extraordinary superyachts. This year, the FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW will feature many new model launchings of the brands we proudly represent:
ASTONDOA YACHTS at FLIBS
Astondoa will showcase the world premiere of the brand new Astondoa 655 Coupe. This sophisticated luxury sport yacht of new generation with straight bow lines with a hard top covered main bridge and a wide opening sunroof, features state-of-the art seaworthiness, propulsion, design, navigation equipment and entertainment technology. The exciting Astondoa 655 Coupe is a very spacious and open model.
The leading Spanish shipyard’s display can be found in F/G Dock 6-10 with the additional following models:
- Astondoa 110 Century: The new custom-built Astondoa 110 Century drew accolades for its fashionable roomy, clean and bright decor, functional hull design and impressive performance.
- Astondoa 80 GLX: The newly designed Astondoa 80 GLX represents luxury cruising and sporty performance. This flybridge yacht feels cruises like a powerboat at 25 knots with top speed of 31 knots.
- Astondoa 65 Top Deck: The Astondoa 65 Top Deck pulls on the heartstrings of the ultra-playful, wildly fun-loving nature of yachtsmen. Irrepressible and strikingly inventive, the theme of this motor yacht is outdoor living, family-style, ideally while anchored in your favourite cove.
MARQUIS YACHTS at FLIBS
The Carver Yachts display can be found in G/H Dock 34-39A and will be featuring the following models:
- Marquis 660 SY: Marquis 660 Sport Yacht is a true masterpiece of on-water performance and live-aboard comfort, with the distinctive lines, beautifully designed interior spaces and unique hull form that define the Marquis experience. This 3 or 4-stateroom flybridge yacht boasts beautifully appointed master, VIP, and guest accommodations. Its stunning open salon shines with warm woods, lustrous satin finish, expert joiner work, and premium materials.
- Marquis 720 FLY: The 4-stateroom Marquis 720 Fly, the flagship of the Marquis line, is simply breathtaking in both its outer and inner beauty. Step inside the salon, and you’ll see open-grained, oak hardwood cabinetry, warm Brazilian cherry wood, and handmade leather furniture.
CARVER YACHTS at FLIBS
The Carver Yachts display can also be found in G/H Dock 34-39A and will be featuring the following models:
- Carver C52 Command Bridge: The new Carver C52 Command Bridge offers three staterooms and two heads in one of the most spacious layouts of any boat in its class. Owners will enjoy its large, open-concept cockpit with fully opening glass doors.
- Carver C52 Coupe: With its full beam master stateroom with private head and separate shower, spacious forward guest stateroom and head plus large third stateroom, the new Carver C52 Coupe will make its international presentation at the 2016 FLIBS, raising the bar for luxury and cruising comfort.
- Carver C40 Command Bridge: With her solid construction, responsive handling, and contemporary seafaring design, the stunning, low-profile Carver C40 Command Bridge boasts all the features that cruising boaters desire. Throughout all three levels, you’ll find outstanding views, thoughtful amenities, and easy access to all deck areas.
- Carver C37 Coupe: Within her sleek lines and flawless profile, the Carver C37 Coupe holds a treasure: an unmatched level of comfort that will make her your true home-away-from-home. Aboard this two-deck sport yacht, you’ll find a thoughtfully designed galley, an airy salon filled with natural light, two spacious staterooms with impressive amenities and abundant seating, and remarkable headroom. Once you open the salon’s dual doors, the helm, salon, and galley become part of one, single-level – indoor/outdoor living space for entertaining, relaxing, and simply enjoying life on the water.
If you would like tickets or to schedule a viewing on any ASTONDOA, MARQUIS and CARVER YACHTS at the 2016 FORT LAUDERDALE INTERNATIONAL BOAT SHOW, please don’t hesitate to contact YACHTS INVEST, Certified Dealer for France & Monaco.