During our participation at the 2015 Cannes Yachting Festival, Carver announces the all new flybridge cruiser model, the CARVER C52.
The all new Carver C52 will certainly be delivering an exceptional flybridge cruiser for international boaters from conception to development and final production.
The new C52 is progressing nicely along its development schedule to be unveiled at the 2016 Miami International Boat Show in February. Building up to that time in February we will be sharing more and more of this boat with our customers creating interest, desire and want for this new Carver.
In anticipation of that time and for that matter, even sooner, we want to share as much information today we have on the boat to get you ready for its exciting debut and launch.
You will find in our website a summarized principal characteristics sheet, preliminary model renderings and dimensional specifications of the CARVER C52.
Retail price on the new C52 should come around US$ 1 Million Ex-VAT.
If you have any questions, about the C52 or to schedule the delivery of one of the first production boats for the European market, please contact YACHTS INVEST.
- LOA: 15.20 m / 49’ 10” – (including swim platform)
- Beam: 5.10 m / 15′ 6′ (hull, deck & rub rail)
- Draft: 1.22 m / 48” (full load)
- Weight: 18,600 Kg / 41,000 lbs. (dry) – 21,183 Kg / 46,700 lbs (as tested)
- Fuel capacity: 2,100 l / 550 US Gallons
- Fresh water capacity: 570 l / 150 US Gallons
- Holding tank capacity: 341 l / 90 US Gallons
- Staterooms: 3
- Bathrooms: 2
- Propulsion: Twin Diesel Inboard
Projected Top speeds:
- 26.5 Knots w/ Cummins 480 Hp QSB 6.7
- 30.5 Knots w/ Cummins 600 Hp QSC 8.3
- 33.5 Knots w/ Cummins 715 Hp QSM11
- Design Category: CE Class B
YACHTS INVEST is a certified CARVER YACHTS Dealer for FRANCE & the Principality of MONACO.