YACHTS INVEST wishes to invite its customers to the 42nd edition of the leading in-water boat show in Europe and one of the largest in the world: the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019, also known as the Cannes Boat Show, held every year since 1977.
CANNES YACHTING FESTIVAL 2019
The Cannes Yachting Festival is held annually in September in the shimmering bay of Cannes, in a luxurious and elegant atmosphere. This year it will take place from September 10 to 15 on:
– The Vieux Port of Cannes for the new motorboat exhibition,
– Our base port, the Port Canto of Cannes for the new showcase of the most beautiful sailing boats, pre-owned and charter yacht show.
The Cannes Yachting Festival is the most important rendezvous in Europe for yachts shown afloat with more than 540 exhibitors, presenting nearly 640 new and used boats, and over 51,000 visitors expected. It brings together the main actors of the yachting industry, exhibiting their latest premiere with over 440 new models and world premieres launched.
For this 42nd edition, the Cannes Yachting Festival will expand on three new quays of Port Canto, taking over nearly 1,000 additional linear metres to showcase in-water boats, along with nearly 4,000 m2 for on-land stands. These quays will host the brand new “Sailing Area”, reserved for new monohulls and multihulls sailing boats measuring over 10 metres. The Port Canto will continue to also showcase its Brokerage Area, with about 50 pre-owned yachts over 22 metres long available for sale or charter, and the Toys Area.
Besides guiding you through the wide new boat array exhibited at the yacht show, YACHTS INVEST will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of pre-owned boats, yachts and superyachts we have available for sale, in the vicinity of the boat show on the French Riviera. Our main offices in Port Canto will be permanently open to welcome our clients.
This year, we will be actively promoting our brands: ASTONDOA showcasing 3 new models, and DREAMLINE launching their brand new DL 30 Superyacht.
NEW MOTOR BOATS AT THE SHOW (VIEUX PORT)
– Astondoa 100 Century – New series Superyacht: Pantiero, Stand PAN020 afloat
– Astondoa 66 Flybridge – New series flybridge yacht: Pantiero, Stand PAN020 afloat
– Astondoa 377 Coupé – New series open sport boat: Pantiero, Stand PAN020 afloat
– Dreamline 30 – World Premiere: Super Yachts Extension, Stands SYE242 on land, SYE049 afloat
Please contact us to schedule a viewing as we will also be presenting the following selection of preowned yachts for sale and charter in the vicinity of the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019:
– Majesty 105 LE MUST – 2013 – in Antibes, Port-Vauban
– Azimut Grande 103 SL OXYGEN – 2008 – in Mandelieu (next-door port to the show)
– Astondoa 102 GLX MASHALLAH – 2007 – in Cannes – Yacht for Sale & Charter
– Couach 3000 Fly HUMMINGBIRD – 2007 – in Golfe Juan (next-door port to the show) – Yacht for Sale & Charter
– Custom Line 97 TITIAN PEARL – 2008 – in Show Port Canto, Stand BROKER063 afloat
– Ferretti 830 HT ONYX – 2008 – in Marina Baie des Anges – Yacht for Sale & Charter
– Ferretti 800 HT COLUMBUS A – 2013 – in Port Canto – Yacht for Sale & Charter
– Carver C34 Fly PALTUS – 2013 – in Port Canto
While we’re still embarking boat rentals due to the splendid weather conditions in the South of France through September, most of the yachts for charter in our fleet will be back already by the show. If you wish to look and compare some options to charter a yacht in the future, for day-charters, a weekly cruise or corporate and private events, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our charter boats as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, buy or charter a new or pre-owned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a professional and competent Yacht Broker during the Cannes Yachting Festival 2019, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with courtesy invitations.