YACHTS INVEST wishes to invite its customers to the major Superyacht Show in the World: the 2017 Monaco Yacht Show.
2017 MONACO YACHT SHOW
Set in the iconic Port Hercule of the Principality of Monaco since 1991, the Monaco Yacht Show is a unique event to come and admire, visit and buy, a fleet of more than 125 superyachts and megayachts showcased by the most renowned shipyards in the world. Around 45 new launches will be revealed to the world in this edition with nearly 35,000 visitors expected this year.
More than 580 exhibiting companies and partners participate in the Monaco Yacht Show, amongst the largest luxury yachting firms in the world: builders of large yachts, refit yards, designers, luxury goods manufacturers, suppliers and the most reputable yacht brokerage agencies on the planet.
The Monaco Yacht Show is the only occasion in the year – and in the world – to experience the best of yachting in the glamorous setting of Monaco. This year it will take place from 27 to 30 September, and opening hours will be every day from 10am to 6.30pm.
Besides being of assistance through the wide array of new and pre-owned superyachts displayed at the yacht show, YACHTS INVEST will be delighted to schedule private viewings for you on a selection of new and pre-owned yachts and superyachts we have available for sale, at proximity of the Principality of Monaco, on the Riviera or at anchor.
In particular, and part of our brands, we will be offering the 2008 ASTONDOA 150 STEEL Superyacht for sale PANAKEIA – at Anchor.
YACHTS IN THE VICINITY OF THE 2017 MONACO YACHT SHOW
Other featured pre-owned yachts we will showcasing and conducting viewings on-board will be the following:
– Rodriquez 38M APOLA – 2007 – at Anchor
– Mangusta 130 AFRICAN CAT – 2007 – in Sanremo
– Mangusta 130 SHANE – 2004/2017 – in Cannes
– Mangusta 108 AMAZING – 2010 – in Sanremo
– Pershing 92 VISION – 2013 – in St. Jean Cap Ferrat
– Riva 85 Opera Super SULA – 2009 – in Marina Baie des Anges
– Ferretti Custom Line 94 DREAMCATCHER – 2004 – in Cannes
– Princess 85 Motor Yacht CATHERINE – 2009 – in Juan les Pins
– Falcon 80 REVOLUTION – 2009 – in Sanremo
– Marquis 690 MARQUIS – 2007 – next to Monaco in port of Cap d’Ail
– Vitters-Dubois 95 Classic Sailing Yacht MARIPOSA 3A – 1994 – Refit 2012 – at Anchor
With charter season coming to and end on the Riviera, most of the charter yachts in our fleet will be back by the show. If you wish to discover, inspect and compare some options to charter a superyacht in the future, for a Mediterranean cruise or a sporting, corporate or private event, we’ll be glad to arrange viewings on our superyachts for charter as well.
So, if you’re looking to sell, purchase or charter a new or pre-owned yacht and you want to be accompanied by a competent and professional Yacht Broker during the 2017 Monaco Yacht Show, don’t hesitate to contact us. We will be happy to advise you and provide you with invitations.