Sanremo Portosole - Italian Riviera - Liguria - Berths for Sale, Seasonal Rental, Long-term Rental and Lease - Leaseholds expire in 2024
|Located in:||Italy, Sanremo|
|Broker Ref. No:||SANREMO PORTOSOLE - ITALY - ITALIA|
MORE DETAILSDownload PDF files for more details of Sanremo Portosole, Italy
SANREMO PORTOSOLE is one of the most important marinas of the western Italian Riviera, also called the Ligurian Coast. Located only 11 nautical miles from the French Riviera and 16 nautical miles from Monaco, it has a large capacity for harbouring yachts on leaseholds (expiring 2024), long term or seasonal rental and pass-through vessels.
Close to the French border and right in the heart of the City of Flowers, the SANREMO PORTOSOLE marina is one of the largest and most prestigious tourist ports in the whole Mediterranean; it is designed to harbour medium to large size yachts and is the permanent base for several Superyachts and Megayachts both privately-owned and used in the luxury charter business.
Managed by Portosole Cnis Spa, SANREMO PORTSOLE includes a variety of shops and businesses which attract many boat owners for their efficiency and convenience; these are: two important shipyards, a boat repair workshop, a brokerage centre, a few nautical agencies, a ship chandler, a selection of qualified outlets for on-board electronics and boat upholstery as well as a dedicated laundry service specifically devised for boats.
Inside SANREMO PORTOSOLE, customers can also benefit from a boat wash service, two bars and a restaurant-pizzeria with panoramic terrace. The construction of a luxury five-star hotel and a shopping mall with a variety of shops, ranging from fashion boutiques to food outlets, is also under way.
SANREMO PORTOSOLE marina also houses the Istituto Tethys, an association committed to studying cetaceans in the Mediterranean.
Lastly, giving high prestige to the tourist port there is also a professional weather forecast centre, the only one in the whole Italian Riviera.
• Only 80km from Nice International Airport
• Only 15 nautical miles to Monaco, 30nm to Antibes, 58nm to St. Tropez
•1h and 30mn away from Genoa International Airport
• 806 berths up to 90m
• Marina draft from 2.5m up to 7m
• Lease until July 2024
• Limited number of berths available
• A choice of shops, boutiques, pizzerias, bars and cafés
• Ship chandler & Yacht facilities
• Fuel station
• Support services for Superyachts and Megayachts
• 2 Shipyards for yachts up to 750 tones
• 5 Star Hotel under construction in the marina
• 4 Star Hotel de Paris close to the marina
• Wi-Fi throughout the marina
• 24/7 security
• 2km from the city centre
• Sanremo Casino – One of the most famous Italian Casinos
• The Sanremo Music Festival or “Festival della canzone italiana di Sanremo” is the most popular Italian song contest and awards, held annually here in the Ariston Theatre at the beginning of February
• Sanremo market every Saturday morning
• The town of Sanremo offers many opportunities: shopping facilities, infrastructures, historical traditions, and delicious Italian cuisine restaurants
Latitude: 43° 49’ 07’’ N
Longitude: 07° 47’ 15’’ E
Car parking spaces: Parking spaces available close to the berths
Type of anchorage: Grab lines attached to the main chain
VHF channel: 9 (to be contacted prior to the entrance of the marina)
Mooring assistance availability: 24 hours a day / 7 days a week / 365 days per year
Weather station: Professional forecast station
Limited berths for rental and for sale availability in most sizes.
For a full listing of Berth Rentals and Purchase Prices in the marina of SANREMO PORTOSOLE, please contact us.
Since 2009, YACHTS INVEST has developed a partnership agreement with SANREMO PORTOSOLE marina to winterize many sail and motor yachts, as well as with the PERMARE shipyard for all interventions, maintenance and services on boats.
Sanremo Portosole, Italy Berth Video
ENQUIRE ABOUT this Berth
Please send us your enquiry and we will get back to you shortly
Тел: +336 75 96 41 41